[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are women inherently inferior?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1465326491328.jpg (226 KB, 869x1776) Image search: [Google]
1465326491328.jpg
226 KB, 869x1776
Why are women inherently inferior?
>>
brain tissue went to their boobs
>>
The actual function and complication of the code in OP's pic withstanding, it's actually good coding etiquette to type out what most functions and lines of code do.

That way others can quickly understand it and improve upon it or use it for other processes. You can share it easy and have others grasp it simply.
>>
>>29131447
It's too time consuming to type at every fucking line. slow people shoudn't even have this job.
>>
File: x2.jpg (68 KB, 800x572) Image search: [Google]
x2.jpg
68 KB, 800x572
that pic is fake, of course, including the /tv/ inspired comments.

But Karlie hasn't used her github since that coding intro thingy, I think
https://github.com/karliekloss

>Why are women inherently inferior?
In what?
If they are pretty enough, don't have to compete with anything but physical appearance and attitude.

Karlie is a 6'2'' model too, 80% of guys will feel intimidated anyway.
>>
>>29131598

Bruh she looks like a mayne
>>
>>29131447
That's too fucking much though. Well written and properly formatted code explains itself. All that should be necessary is a line or two, not a fucking essay. Also the original written code on the left did have comments, but they were left out in the image.
>>
>>29131267
this is the fakest shit i've ever seen
>>
>>29131267
>karlie kloss
>chestlet

pick two

when will they learn?
>>
>>29131267
Nothing wrong with comments. I will say that the way girl comments is retarded.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.