[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>when are we going to get some grandchildren anon? >xD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
>when are we going to get some grandchildren anon?
>xD

never you fucking roasties

but really, what do?
>>
>tfw mom's desire for grandchildren has been crushed by my Chad brother constantly impregnating girls and then making them abort

>all her grandchildren are scraped into planned parenthood dumpsters
>>
I really say never. Unlike many people here I'm not actually that much of a loser outside of no girls experience (welp what can you do when you're ugly as shit) so this may be surprising to older normies. After all for in their era man didn't HAVE to be a Chad or chump to marry.
>>
>>29131095
I never understood this meme. Why would anyone give a shit about having grandchildren? My parents never bother me about it. Every once in a while my dad says something about "when you have kids" but I think that has more to do with the implication that most people accidentally have kids at some point in their lives, rather than him expecting a grandkid.
>>
> Get a girlfriend December
> My first
> She says she wants me to only have pure sexual experiences so no condoms.
> Gets pregnant in January because she took the pill late
> She's 26, I'm 21
> We get an abortion in secret (mid March)
> Her mother always goes on about her having children and settling down
> Incredibly awkward when she asks 'You want children don't you anon?'
> Just laugh it off and say 'one day'

For a few moments of my life I actually contemplated having children.
>>
>>29131095
never because im a tranny and most likely infertile by now
checkmate breeders
>>
I have two daughters so I'm good
>>
>>29131139
haha

stupid roastie
>>
>tfw giving respect to auntie and uncle
>tfw wishing them the best of health and luck in their travels

>mfw auntie wishes me the best of luck at school and to "quickly find a pretty and intelligent partner"

Why has someone not shot me yet?
>>
I would need to get children first you dumbasses
>>
>>29131516
Lol, no you're not good. You have two daughters.
>>
>>29131688
>partner
Do they think you're gay?
>>
>>29131778
No we are Asian. Gays don't exist in their minds.
>>
>>29131837
Because you all look the same and can't even tell when someone's dating the wrong gender?
>>
>>29131848
Why so hostile?

origino
>>
>>29131886
More curious than anything.
>>
>I gave my mom grandkids

If you know what I mean :^)
>>
>>29131894
Curious about what?
>>
>tfw don't get asked because I have two successful brothers
my dad and stepmum no longer give a single shit about me, and my mum is on the verge of giving up too. I'm guessing the middle brother (I'm the youngest) will have kids first, as he tends to have more stable relationships and likes working with kids. oldest brother would probably be a better dad though, as he's much more stern and serious about stuff
>>
>>29131948
>Curious about what?
Asians.
>>
>>29131961
Look it up anon or go there.
>>
File: 1465342766696.jpg (7 KB, 100x201) Image search: [Google]
1465342766696.jpg
7 KB, 100x201
I just fell in love
>tfw no qt russian gf
>>
I've already halfway accepted I wouldn't get a gf. My parents are going to realize this sooner or later. Really sucks because my cousins are now starting to pop out children, so my parents want some too.
>>
>>29131095
even he has a qt blonde gf. what is you excuse?
>>
File: δφ.png (379 KB, 530x602) Image search: [Google]
δφ.png
379 KB, 530x602
>>29132300
pic related oregano
>>
>>29131271

Some people are just huge supernormies who want to live their lives like a norman rockwell painting, and that includes being a grandparent
>>
File: 1457396920425.jpg (261 KB, 1298x997) Image search: [Google]
1457396920425.jpg
261 KB, 1298x997
>>29131095
Let me tell you about the Jews famalam.
>>
I already told them the only way I'm having sex is if I'm raped :3
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.