[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you will never be a Korean male >you will never be that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: Laughing-Then-Crying-Meme-09.jpg (60 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Then-Crying-Meme-09.jpg
60 KB, 700x700
>you will never be a Korean male
>you will never be that token Asian that everyone wants to party with
>it will never be acceptable to have an Asian girlfriend since they are already the same ethnicity
>you will never be good at math or video games

Being born a white male hurts too much. I got 1 chance at life and I have to deal with it, why can't we all be Asian?
>>
So would u rather be an asian manlet with small dick anon
>>
>he's a koreaboo

hipster
>>
>>29130582
>manlet
>dicklet
>ugly for most girls
Sing me up right fucking now
>>
>>29130582

at least you're not a blackbot like me

Because I mean

>tfw no w-white privilege
>>
File: 1444600083273.jpg (81 KB, 593x539) Image search: [Google]
1444600083273.jpg
81 KB, 593x539
>>29130582
>it will never be acceptable to have an Asian girlfriend since they are already the same ethnicity

I'm an asian guy and it's fucking hard enough to try to find an Asian girlfriend since half of them aspire to be with white guys. Even my fucking sister proudly proclaims that she will only date and marry "white guys." and nobody in my family bats an eye. No, that's not a joke. Unless you're handsome being Asian isn't all that great where I'm from (NorCal).

>>you will never be good at math or video games
You think this is genetic? My parents would physically punish me if I didn't do well in school, you'd be the same if white culture valued education as much as Asian cultures do. It's your own fault you're not good at math. Also, the only reason you see a lot of Asians in pro gaming is because there are billions of asians in the world, there's bound to be more professionals if there's more people.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.