[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Ask why Africa didn't have civilizations >post African
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 19
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 320x240
>Ask why Africa didn't have civilizations
>post African civilizations
>well those wouldn't have been there if it weren't for Muslims!

What would Britain have been if it weren't for Christians?
>>
File: Londinium.jpg (209 KB, 1024x551) Image search: [Google]
Londinium.jpg
209 KB, 1024x551
How about this you retarded nigger?
>>
>What would Britain have been if it weren't for Christians?

Not a bunch of cucks
>>
>>29130371
Europeans have had settlements long before the Minoans but it was the Minoans who perfected agriculture then passed the knowledge to all the Medis which is why they got the head start in civilization while central and northern Europe took time to develop.
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 1000x615) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 1000x615
Egyptians stole their culture from the blacks to the south of them
>>
File: image026.jpg (121 KB, 600x407) Image search: [Google]
image026.jpg
121 KB, 600x407
Niggers have never built shit by themselves.
Comparing pre-Christain Britain and pre-Muslim Africa is also a false equivalency because the British adopted Christianity, while Muslims built all the shit in Africa.
>Inb4 the Romans built that shit for the British
Yeah because Romans are white, nigger.
>>
>>29130510
>Niggers have never built shit
Explain the Kingdom of Kush.
>>
>subsaharan Africans still don't know how to farm to this day
>every time we come in and show them they just eat the fucking seeds we give them instead of planting them and creating a million times the amount of food
>only reason the slave trade even happened was because the Europeans linked up to the already-existing, thriving slave trade present in Africa at the time, where Africans enslaved each other for personal gain
>they still fucking enslave each other to this day
>60% of the world's prime, arable land is in Africa
>they had every advantage in the book and were unable to create anything resembling a modern civilization even by 18th century standards
>even today they're not even at the level the Europeans were at three hundred years ago
>the only reason they still exist is thanks to the help of morality-driven first world countries who provide them with foreign aid out of pity
>mfw they still blame the white man for their continued failure in everything
>>
File: ted.jpg (18 KB, 220x265) Image search: [Google]
ted.jpg
18 KB, 220x265
technology and civilisation are bad for the human race

They dumb down people and domesticate people

I respect both Africans and European tribes for trying to resist christianity, which is a jewish ploy for making people slaves under technology

http://editions-hache.com/essais/pdf/kaczynski2.pdf

read this, fucktard
>>
>>29130490
t, alberto barbosa
bloxblox
>>
File: HIS2465[1].jpg (42 KB, 902x1309) Image search: [Google]
HIS2465[1].jpg
42 KB, 902x1309
Try not being retards.
>>
File: Djenné[1].jpg (1 MB, 1536x1024) Image search: [Google]
Djenné[1].jpg
1 MB, 1536x1024
it's not that subsaharan african didn't have civilizations, it's that their civilizations were primitive compared to every other region on earth and their history is really boring.

pic related, SJW offer this dirt mosque up as a monument to the beauty of african technology and culture.

except that it's an ugly dirty nothing and it's embarrassing whne you compare it to the history of europe, north africa, central asia, east asia, and even meso-america and south america.
>>
>>29130654
>says technology is bad
>shitposts
Pick only one, faggot
>>
>>29130630
true, we are just creating more problems for ourselves by feeding the rats.

If the nignogs were left to naturally die out then we would have solved several of the worlds problems with one stone.
>>
>>29130732
Well look at where they live. What else were they going to build the mosque out of?
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 640x360
>>29130711
BREAT GAIT
>>
>>29130654
Lettuce be cereal if it werent for human males with IQs above 110 we would still be ooga booga in the European forest. Blacks are way behind because there are average population is mentally retarded there are hardly any intelligent blacks and the few intelligent negros usually are weeded out in sexual selection as the women see them as weak.
>>
File: tedday.jpg (52 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
tedday.jpg
52 KB, 620x387
>>29130751
I'm saving up to buy land and a cabin to live there, so kill yourself, fucktard.
And I'm making a valid point. Read the link i sent you nigger http://editions-hache.com/essais/pdf/kaczynski2.pdf
>>
>>29130766
terrain didn't stop anyone else
>>
>>29130371
in the entire subsaharean africa, not a single wheel or alphabet has been found my archeologists. the same case does not apply for any civilization out there (except native australians, but they are barely human)
>>
>>29130789
>ooga booga in the European Forest
Living a fruitful life off the land? fuck off cunt. African tribes like the San Bushmen don't need civilisation and refuse it because they know it is bad for them. The san bushmen have no depression, no mental illnesses and live a good life to their 60's.That's how Europeans lived till around the 1100s
>>
Native North Americans (excluding Mexicans) are an uncivilized race as well.
>>
>>29130711
I really don't understand what you're implying.
>>
>>29130371
Britain already had societies before Christians, or any other invaders for that matter. We had hill forts and druid shrines- a basic culture yes, but more advanced than the sub saharan Africans.

Then we had Anglo Saxon invaders, Vikings, Romans etc, who all advanced Britain very far before the first Christians were any where near us.
>>
File: undomesticatable.jpg (82 KB, 485x334) Image search: [Google]
undomesticatable.jpg
82 KB, 485x334
>>29130711
>le gums gerbs and steals!!!1
fuck off cuck
>>
>>29130832
There was a kingdom directly south of them, a black kingdom (the Egyptians depicted them as black with big lips) that had pyramids as well. People actually think that Egyptians got a lot of their culture from the blacks south of them.
>>
File: amd-unabomber-jpg.jpg (106 KB, 970x1382) Image search: [Google]
amd-unabomber-jpg.jpg
106 KB, 970x1382
>>29130869
>hill forts and druid shrines

No more advanced than Africans. Africans had those as well.
Also, the Anglo Saxons and vikings didn't advance britain you stupid cunt. They lived a simple primitive life without advanced technology or civilisation because they knew that those are bad. Read about it before saying shit you stupid nigger.

>>
>>29130896
the nubian pyramids were built 800 years after ancient egypt had built theirs
>>
>>29130844
>>29130844
false
written records exists throughout africa. Nsibidi, Adinkra, etc.
>>
>>29130711
Don't tell me you bought and read this book
>>
>>29130846
The San are quite literally the most stupid people on earth even dumber than Equatorial Guinean blacks with IQ of 59 at adulthood. Sans are peaceful morons compared to blacks that are savage morons, San are literally the PUREST HUMANS ON EARTH meaning something went horribly wrong with the ancestor of the african blacks if one human group in Sub Saharan Africa is nice, fair and even shows FUCKING EMPATHY TOWARDS ANIMALS THEY KILL, they dont stab the shit out of stuff like those Maasai monkeys no they take their time and precisely shoot the thing down with one arrow then put it out of its misery. The blacks beat the shit out of animals the hunt afterwards Im sorry but blacks are cancer in human form.
>>
File: 1414467409292.jpg (7 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1414467409292.jpg
7 KB, 250x241
>>29130783
>>29130866
>>29130882
>>29130972

>it's an r9k hates on something popular episode
>>
File: 1464686143976.jpg (1 MB, 1045x3515) Image search: [Google]
1464686143976.jpg
1 MB, 1045x3515
>>29130510
>romans
>white
LOL
>>
File: PyWfLw9.gif (998 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
PyWfLw9.gif
998 KB, 250x188
Ofc domiciles within continents such as Africa possessed a culture, the problem is is that for Westerners our method of recording history is primarily the written word, and so how does a peoples record their history when they rely on ritual, story, song, arts and dance to pass their history from generation to generation? Well, inevitably it becomes wiped out when people like us enter into the equation.

People like to look upon Western nations such as ours as a paragon of progression and goodness, but compare our lifestyles with theirs.... daily we willingly ingest countless harmful substances in the name of greed, we drug our children to counter perceived 'annoyances' in the inherent development of the adolescent, we have a prison complex that is built upon a mode positioning financial maximisation, the animals from which we derive our meat is kept in such tortuous conditions we need to pump them full of drugs just to keep them alive, after which we slaughter them in ways so cruel that if most looked upon it they would legitimately weep, then we look to the nomadic peoples and we call them 'barbaric'.
>>
>>29130989
Australoids are worse senpai. They didn't even realize that babies came from sex.
>>
File: teddddd.jpg (51 KB, 745x463) Image search: [Google]
teddddd.jpg
51 KB, 745x463
>>29130989
The san are based.
READ MY FUCKING MANIFESTO, CUNT

>>
>>29130711

Hey we're reading this in my World Empires module at university, it's very good, certainly opened my eyes to imperialism and Western colonisation.
>>
>>29130972

I think it's stimulating to read something other than shitposts every once in a while.
>>
>>29131036
neither did niggers. Why do you think niggers run off after making kids?
>>
>>29131081

>implying plenty of white men don't do this too

Hands up who here was raised by a single mother.
>>
>>29130711
I remember reading this book in middle school, he literally argues blacks did not develop due to zebras being impossible to domesticate. Funny stuff
>>
>>29131024
Go ask /his/ what they think of your pop history book full of conjecture.
>>
>>29131112
not nearly as much as blacks. Blacks cannot wait to abandon responsibility. They have their first child at like 14, they use them for as long as they can get welfare, and by the time the kid is like 14 they kick him out.
>>
>>29131156
I read it too and he has some good points. Blacks in Africa are definitely being damaged by the shitload of parasites they have to deal with. They have DEADLY flies there
>>
>>29131156

True story. It's an entire book about the impossibility of domesticating zebras.
>>
>>29131177

I would argue that is more the result of a social issue rather than an ethnic or racial one.
You see literally the exact same scenario here in the with chavs raised and living in and around government estates, so what would be your point to counter this?
>>
>>29131224
South Africa, Kenya, Ghana, the list goes on. Most black countries have about 60-80% of children growing up without a father. Even when black men are around it's usually when the kid is like 17
>>
>>29131170
No.1255442

I did it :^)
>>
>>29131279

Again, is that a social issue or a racial one?
I'd love to see the statistics for this prior to Western colonisation because I don't believe it's a model and behaviours that is exclusive to one race.
>>
File: gunsgermsandconjecture.jpg (50 KB, 630x254) Image search: [Google]
gunsgermsandconjecture.jpg
50 KB, 630x254
>>29131316
I guess that settles that.
>>
File: stonehenge-sunrise.jpg (37 KB, 640x512) Image search: [Google]
stonehenge-sunrise.jpg
37 KB, 640x512
>>29130371
Well in the neolithic period, circa 5 thousand years ago, non-christian man managed to haul several solid piece stones, some weighing up to 50 tons, from quarries near Wiltshire over 25 miles away and construct them into complex and consistent pattern that follows the rising and setting of the sun.
>>
>>29131448
>conjecture

You commented didn't you
>>
>>29131503

What tipped you off?

The fact that the reply to that thread is word-for-word exactly what that guy said?
>>
>>29131348
It's racial
Some tribes in Africa are so neglectful that they literally throw their 3 years old into the jungle to take care of themselves. The Ik of Uganda are a great example of how much blacks hate responsibility.
>>
This movie represents the Celtic tribes that the Romans dealt with in some degree of accuracy.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Eagle_(2011_film)

Tribals act a lot alike no matter the climate. Remember civilization happened because it needed to.
>>
>>29131035

>hur dur noble savage
>guys WE are te barbaric ones, 'cus we don't live in huts and shit
>implying nomadic people's lived in huts by choice and not just because they were too dumb to invent better things
>>
>>29130371
>What would Britain have been if it weren't for Christians?
you stupid cuck britania only do for the king and queen and nothing less nothing more
>>
>>29132248
>Not knowing what a nomad is
>>
>>29132586

>caring about differences between savages
>>
File: _50662125_mundari.jpg (81 KB, 976x549) Image search: [Google]
_50662125_mundari.jpg
81 KB, 976x549
>>29130655
Those pyramids are in Sudan though. The people there are literally black
>>
>>29131544
because all blacks in africa still live in tribes, top kek
>>
>>29131211
>Europeans dominated the Americans because Europeans were exposed to more pathogens than the Americans
>Europeans dominated the Africans because Europeans were exposed to less pathogens than the Africans
Diamond is a commie quack
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.