[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what weird fetish do you have r9k? mine is being in the psych
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: psych.jpg (245 KB, 1000x821) Image search: [Google]
psych.jpg
245 KB, 1000x821
what weird fetish do you have r9k?

mine is being in the psych ward
been 6 times so far
>>
>>29130251
traps, farting, and bad smells in general as long as the person is attractive and not completely disgusting
>>
>>29130251
ive been about 10 times overall and it is comfy there
>>
>be me
>angry anti authority punk
>gets in fist fight with cop

>submission fantasies
>secretly want to get handcuffed
>kind of a masochist

what the fuck
>>
I wish I was a little boy or cute convincing trap whose entire life revolved aroudn being the sex pet of a taller, stronger woman desu lads.
>>
>>29131078
I do too and have her make me wear diapers
>>
>>29130251
Does that mean you only get off in the psych ward? You can only cum when you're in a psych ward?
>>
I want to hit people so hard they pop like balloons. Like, punching someone so hard it's like .45ACP coming out of my fists.

I don't want to shoot anyone, I want to hit them so hard they blow up in chunks. I want to be able to slice shit up with my cum :(((
>>
>>29130251
You like the psych ward?
There's nothing to live for in there
>>
>>29132171
False premise. There's nothing to live for whether you're in a psyche ward or not. OP may as well enjoy being in one.
>>
>>29132171
its super comfy being cared for all the time and you get to practice talking to people you will never see again
also arts and crafts
its kind of like summer camp but with meds
>>
Femdom, 'nuff said

>inb4 "fucking cuck wanting to be fucked by a roastie"
>>
>>29132355
femdom is fun sometimes
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.