[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chad and Stacy just checked into the hotel room next to mine...they'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: fSSh7df.png (80 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
fSSh7df.png
80 KB, 500x421
Chad and Stacy just checked into the hotel room next to mine...they'll probably start fucking any second now.

Trip ruined
>>
>>29130093
When I went on Holiday I had to put up with this so I masturbated into a tissue and quietly wiped it on their door handle so when they came back to their room they would have my liquids on their hands and hopefully I have some sort of disease that they can catch.
>>
>>29130119
I fapped 20 minutes ago, there's no way I could do this anytime soon. Fuck SSRIs
>>
>>29130093
Record it and vocaroo that shit, my man. May as well get some yucks for yourself and your fellow rowboats out of this misfortune
>>
Step 1. Wait for them to start fucking
Step 2. Wait a few minutes
Step 3. If they're really going at it, go and KNOCK ON THEIR FUCKING DOOR. Keep knocking it like an autist until they answer.
Step 4. Tell them, angrily, to stop fucking rutting like pigs in heat. Tell them you are trying to sleep and they are keeping you up. Threaten to report them.
Step 5. If they stop, you have won. If they keep fucking, start JACKING your dick off

Making moaning noises (very loud)

Saying shit like "oh fucking Christ mummy, yeah just like that"

They will be creeped out and stop. And they can't say shit to you since they wouldn't stop fucking when you told them to.
Literally a win win situation
>>
>>29130208
Listening to music with over ear headphones, I'll check when this song is over. But I'm a little scared of what I'll hear desu, these were turbo-Chad and turbo-Stacy, the kind people would post on this board as examples

The only advantage I have is that the Chad was looking at me walking by as they were checking in and I held my gaze longer. So there's that at least
>>
>>29130266
I think you missed the step in your plan where OP gets his ass beat for being a little bitch, famalam
>>
>>29130336
I would too, this Chad was taller than me and ripped. Even though I'm pretty strong I wouldn't stand a chance
>>
>>29130324
Expect fucking of olympian proportions, in that case
With dirty talk and moaning that would rock the foundations of Valhalla itself
>don't forget to clap effusely when it's concluded
>>
File: 1459003758210.jpg (354 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
1459003758210.jpg
354 KB, 1440x1080
How is this a problem? what kind of dipshit goes on a trip and spends the entire time in their hotel room? The fuck was the point of a trip if you do this?
>>
>>29130381
Just grab onto his junk and ram him thru the walls Universal Soldier style. Express your dominance and make that Stacy your own!
>>
>>29130266
Nah. Just call the front desk. Tell them you can hear the other guests. Tell them you cannot sleep and that they are even hitting against the wall.

Most hotels have a policy regarding this. Confronting them only makes you the disruption in the hotel's eyes.
>>
>>29130432
On my last day, I spent all day going around the city. I was taking it easy in the hotel for a couple hours before I go get dinner.
And the point of the trip was mostly to interview for jobs
>>
>>29130522
Update?

Origianello blox
>>
>>29131399
I think they left the hotel. I probably will too, it's time for dinner. If I hear anything I'll let ya nigs know
>>
>>29131583
Kk.
Be good, opie (:
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.