[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I met a real qt 3.14 on Tinder. I got real drunk and asked her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1463664182239.jpg (39 KB, 663x579) Image search: [Google]
1463664182239.jpg
39 KB, 663x579
I met a real qt 3.14 on Tinder. I got real drunk and asked her out on a date but I realized that she is hundreds of miles away from me. She told me the story of how she got in a wheelchair and it made me real sad. Does it ever get better? Does anyone find anyone that they can love?
>>
>>29130075

I'm not sure. I think we all can. I think it's all luck.

That is sad though. Whenever I feel down, I think about how much life would suck if I was disabled or something. Hopefully she finds love. Dating must suck in a wheelchair, especially if she's reduced to Tinder.

When I used to get drunk, I would always find sad people and stories to talk to and read. Dunno why I did it. It just made me sadder.
>>
>>29130245
The real thing is that she seems so nice and in line with my interests. I've never been a big woman hater but I just generally though that I may never find anyone who actually thought like I do.
>>
>>29130590

So what are you sad about here?
>>
>>29130712
Well the fact that it will never be, I'm a wage slave and she lives just far enough away where I probably will never meet her.
>>
>>29130773

That sucks then.
>>
>>29130855
Hence my shitty /r9k/ blog post. I was just hoping other robots might be able to give similar stories.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.