[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
McPk 2!!!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
File: image.png (356 KB, 663x456) Image search: [Google]
image.png
356 KB, 663x456
I honestly don't know how some of you faggots sleep at night.

You come here, shit post most of the day, trash everyone in /b/ tier posts and then jiggle your fat tits in bed at night and chuckle about how smart you are.

The bottom line is, McDonald's is fucking delicious and it's one of Planet Earth's most successful businesses.
The McPick 2 promotion allows a consumer to purchase not only a sandwich but also fries OR cheese sticks for TWO FUCKING DOLLARS.

If you rip on that, you are just an asshole, plain and simple.

Eat a dick, I hate your taste in food
>>
I'm not sure how US maccas compares to Australian maccas but i wish i knew.

If i ever go to the us it will be to try all the take away food i can and judging them.
>>
All of those items are all ready on the dollar menu
>>
>>29130044
>The McPick 2 promotion allows a consumer to purchase not only a sandwich but also fries OR cheese sticks for TWO FUCKING DOLLARS.
When they were on the dollar menu we could already do that, they're actually engaging in some rotten kikery with this mcpick2 bullshit
>>
>>29130130
I ate Mcdonalds in France and it tasted the same, I think uniformity's kind of the point.
>>
I've been digging the 2/$10 whopper meal deal at Burger King recently.
>>
File: The-Jewish-Conspiracy.png (92 KB, 795x681) Image search: [Google]
The-Jewish-Conspiracy.png
92 KB, 795x681
>When you realize this mcdick 2 and 4 for 4 bullshit is being used to phase out the dollar menu.
>>
File: patty melt.jpg (82 KB, 666x401) Image search: [Google]
patty melt.jpg
82 KB, 666x401
>>29130130

If you ever go to the US make sure you go to one of the Southern States from Arizona all the way to Florida and try Whataburger. You won't be disappointed.

My personal favorite is the Patty Melt (substitute the toast for a regular hamburger bun)

Seriously fuck texas toast
>>
File: slaughter-small.gif (281 KB, 400x241) Image search: [Google]
slaughter-small.gif
281 KB, 400x241
I know this is a meme post but....$2... that's how much animals like this' suffering and death is worth to the stomachs of millions. Jesus christ burn it all.
>>
>>29131175
one pig makes many sandwiches.
>>
>>29131248

I suppose that justifies their treatment then does it.
Sometimes I can't believe we live in a world that has eradicated diseases such as smallpox and sent people to and from space unharmed, and then we treat the creatures of the world like this for a fucking 'sandwich' and label acts such as this committed against humans as an 'atrocity'.

What the fuck man. What the fuck.
>>
I always used to be able to do this back with the dollar menu
I even had more selection!
>>
File: 1438548310344.jpg (38 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1438548310344.jpg
38 KB, 720x720
>>29131290
I'm human. I'm superior to animals? Are you so fucking retarded that you think a pig's life is equal to a man's? If causing a lifetime of suffering to a pig reduces my happy meal by even a cent I'm fine with it.

And don't go into a tirade about cats and dogs and shit. There'a difference between livestock and house pets.
>>
>>29131468

Oh really, outline those specific differences to me then.
>>
>>29130782
texas toast is good as hell you pleb
>>
>>29131290
Sustaining life on a massive scale always leads to evil.
Petroleum fertilizer is the only solution to mass production of vegetables and grain, this drives up the value of oil, so the Saudis may do what they will and rape children to death, the factory clothes on our backs were sewn by the withered tiny hands of sad little trapped women who will die due to inhumane working conditions, the precious metals needed for our computers, monitors, etc. have been pulled from torched Congolese land, and are practically smeared with the blood of the pygmy- every step one of us takes is upon the skull of someone who was born at the wrong time in the wrong place.
Mass suicide is the only ethical solution, but we're predisposed to amoral behavior and thought.
>>
>>29131660

Yep, and sometimes I don't know how I'm supposed to live with the weight of my complicity on my conscience.
>>
>>29131788
I've considered starting a ministry to preach the gospel of suicide.
>>
double big mac here everytime
>>
>>29131809

lol you know the system would put a stop to that lickety split, we must advance!
>>
>>29131468
Pigs are much, much smarter than cats and/or dogs, you fucking idiot. They scream in horror when they see one of their own get their throat cut in front of them, and cry because they know they're next.
>>
>>29131468

>there'a difference between livestock and house pets

No, there really isn't. You can farm dogs and cats and consume their flesh as much as you can any other animal.
>>
>>29131977
Nobody wants to eat cats, most people would rather eat rats.
>>
>>29131989

>nobody wants to eat cats

Errr....
>>
>>29132073
I think they just kind of have to, idk.
I mean, cats are disgusting, taste terrible, are prone to disease, don't put on an advantageous amount of meat, etc.
>>
>>29130044
1 McDouble and 1order of mozzarella sticks please.
>>
>>29130044
I thought this thread was going one way and then it took a turn for angst, hilarity and confusion.
>>
>>29130782
>Whataburger
my nigger.
Best burger is the green chili double. I can feel my gains leaving just thinking about it.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.