[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just paid 400$ for whats in the picture >that feel when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: salvafix.jpg (269 KB, 1000x1504) Image search: [Google]
salvafix.jpg
269 KB, 1000x1504
I just paid 400$ for whats in the picture

>that feel when no gf to make you sleep in it
>>
>>29129871
>that feel when no one even cares

I cant wait to sleep secured and diapered
>>
File: waifu comes online first time.gif (822 KB, 600x366) Image search: [Google]
waifu comes online first time.gif
822 KB, 600x366
>>29129871
>that cameltoe
>>
File: psych bed.jpg (72 KB, 736x550) Image search: [Google]
psych bed.jpg
72 KB, 736x550
my bed soon
>>
>>29129871
how are you going to completely strap yourself in it? just keep an arm free?
>>
>>29130817
im going to connect one wrist cuffs long end last and then have the magnet key on a string tied to that cuff
>>
>>29130895
you're going to get trapped and die of dehydration. they'll find your decaying body in a few months when the neighbors notice a smell. retard
>>
>>29130982
nah I live my sister it would just be weird explaining it

but I wont get trapped because ill have the keys
>>
...psych ward fetish?
What the fuck is this supposed to do besides kill you in the event of a fire?
>>
>>29131124
its comfy being tied up
idk its weird
also ill have the key so ill be able to get out unless I get a gf and she can keep the key
>>
>>29130895
Hey anon, im a subby bindage slut too but listen to me here

Do NOT do this. The chances of you dropping the key is too high. I know that sounds exciting but its not

Extreme restrains sells an ice lock that melts over time. Its the safest and funnest way to play alone
>>
>>29131284
im tying the key to a shoe string tied to the wrist cuff
the keys on this system are very simple they are just a circular magnet
>>
>>29129871
Have you been falling out of bed a lot at night, OP?
>>
>tfw most male subs are into pig disgusting cuck, scat, or baby shit as well
>>
>>29132117
your the disgusting one
>>
>>29129871
I remember your thread about this a few days ago. Congrats on going through with it, anon. Enjoy.
>>
>>29132117
but I'm not

>>29131446
I'd still have a backup key within reach.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.