[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need help. I have been a robot my entire life, so naturally,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4
File: 1464937912990.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1464937912990.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1200
I need help. I have been a robot my entire life, so naturally, I have no idea how to talk to girls.

Anyways, some stuff happened, and I asked this girl out. More stuff happened, but this is what she said.

"Can we be friends? I'm not into this dating stuff" I played it off, of course. Said ''sure", but holy fuck. I actually do like this girl (she's a good person), and because I'm too scared to open up, I'll probably never be able to tell her.

What should I do. I don't want to not tell her. But we are good as friends.

Wishful thinking here, but anyone think I still have a chance?

Will post story if anyone wants to hear it. Until then, have a wallpaper.
>>
you should just not. like 2 steps down the path and you're locked into a path of cuckdom

I mean if you're ok with that that's cool but if you want to be a respectable person then it's not a good idea. you can't change yours or her mind either btw,
>>
>>29129785
You already told her, she said no.
I'm not into dating means I'm not into dating you
>>
File: las_2438362.jpg (446 KB, 1280x1440) Image search: [Google]
las_2438362.jpg
446 KB, 1280x1440
>>29129842
Could you explain how this would lead me down to a path of cuckdom? I really don't want that.
>>
>>29129785
move on. save yourself the heart ache and the cringing when lookin back to how you were her beta orbiter.
>>
File: 1464074473225.jpg (261 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1464074473225.jpg
261 KB, 1920x1080
>>29129908
Well, guess that's that then. It was nice for a while. Back to being a robot for me.
>>
File: dsf.jpg (7 KB, 241x209) Image search: [Google]
dsf.jpg
7 KB, 241x209
>>29129785
>Will post story if anyone wants to hear it
If you're in highschool or college I don't give a flying fuck. If you're actually a working adult, I'd be interested in hearing it.

I agree with all the other anons that your chances with her are done, though. And if you're posting on this board with a question like that, then it means like me, you're probably fairly incapable of having an honest platonic relationship now that you've been openly shot down in that way. After all, a functional and honest platonic relationship (in my opinion) relies on both parties being honest with each other and understanding that the other is there for them platonically. If you both know that you want to fugg her and she rejected you, I feel like it would put the entire 'friendship' on an awkward and forced note. Worse, she might try to make you into a certified Orbiter(c), full meme status.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.