[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw btfo by my friend's mom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_20160607-143713_1_1.jpg (107 KB, 1076x968) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160607-143713_1_1.jpg
107 KB, 1076x968
>tfw btfo by my friend's mom
>>
What did you do to deserve such saveragey.
>>
>>29129679
>May 26, 2011

Damn you got rekt that hard you weren't even able to post about it until now
>>
>>29129708

5 years ago, I made a comment on my friend's status. It said "chocolate rain. Some niggas die and others do the same". She then sent me that message a day later. She's white btw.

>yes, her husband is black
>>
File: 1461630160372.png (743 KB, 1384x1496) Image search: [Google]
1461630160372.png
743 KB, 1384x1496
>>29129748
>tfw OP is probably STILL not above the age of 18
>>
>>29129777
Kek. Nice holy trips btw.
>>
>>29129777
How did your friend take it?
>>
>>29129834

He laughed and made fun of it. Nothing else. Went on for a good week.
>>
>>29129779
A poser?? Haha kid Ive been listening to Metal for almost 20 years, Also no because there are plenty of real Metal bands out there that I cant stand. Just because I dont like it doesnt mean its not real metal. For instance I don't like Slayer or Megadeth but those are real metal bands.

Just because a band has double bass pedals in half their songs and the singer yells alot doesnt mean its metal. To me slipknot is a bunch of noise, maybe its cause I'm getting older and my tastes have changed. Slipknot was cool over a decade ago when I was starting high school, I use to listen to them myself.

No Slipknot is a Nu-Metal band, all of their Songs are Nu-Metal, Well with the exception of Vol 3. since that basically sounds like a Stone Sour album.

I dont need to research dude My taste in music (Rock and metal) go from 1 extreme to another for instance, here are some bands in my Ipod right now.
>>
>tfw you were the only friend your friend's mom liked
>tfw they'd send you in to grab your friend and she'd act so happy to see you
>tfw she asked you to take good care of her baby
>tfw you couldn't even look at her when you went to your friend's funeral
Sorry Colleen.
>>
>>29129777
Well fuck her. Seriously if you are in any form of interracial relationship and even worse, create hapas or other abominations, you deserve ridicule at the least. Irreversibly destroying your genetic heritage is something that should make all of your opinions void immediately.
>>
>>29130408
why did you protect him you piece of shit burn in hell
>>
>**i move away from the mic to breathe in

fukkin kek, OP
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.