[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /literallylivinginhell/ here guys? My life is 100% suffering,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: hellbound1.jpg (27 KB, 400x295) Image search: [Google]
hellbound1.jpg
27 KB, 400x295
who /literallylivinginhell/ here guys?
My life is 100% suffering, I have thousands of reasons to kill myself with not a single one to keep on living.
I'm the loneliest person I've ever met, I can't even connect with my asshole family. People never seem to show interest in me.
I've experienced less stuff than the average human being, less emotions, less events, less everything.
I'm suffering both mentally and physically in the worst way possible and I can't remember the last time I enjoyed the comfort of happiness in my life. I don't even remember how it feels like.
Music, video games, drugs, therapists, and all that shit stopped being useful so long ago, I can't find anything to destract me from my agonizing pain.
Sleep is the only thing that helps, and I hardly sleep.
>>
>>29129588
If this is real. Do you have any chronical condition that gives you physical pain? Be more specific.
>>
i wish i could help
>>
>>29129690
I'm really sad most days. That and I'm always lonely in class, nobody ever invites me to partys. I've probably got one of the hardest lives possible.
>>
OP, get a good gun, then find your heart in a mirror and mark it. I promise you you will not feel a thing, the moment the bullet enters you will lose consciousness due to sudden loss of blood pressure. I wish you well.
>>
if you're still goin to classes you're young enough to be saved. start goin out places bars pubs clubs - meet people. its not too late for you
>>
>>29129726
From your answer I can tell this is a copy pasta (not exact copy obviously). A meme. There are people willing to help and empathize looking themselves ore their beloved ones in those situations.
>>
>>29129726
>class
Really?
Is this bait?
>>
go get'em tiger for the people who cant be saved, and dont let those parties get you down - would you reaally want to hang out with those guy?
>>
>>29129760
I'm a coward man, I can't do it, I've tried alot, I'm just a fucking piece of shit.
>>
>>29129588
>drugs stopped being useful long ago
what ones did you take lmao
>>
Put yourself into eternal sleep then, OP. Trust me, you'd be doing yourself a favor.
>>
>>29129726
I ate my lunch in the bathroom to get away for 15 minutes of all the "kill yourself you disgusting worthless mongoloid" I had to listen to for 200 days in a row to get my degree.
I bet not being invited to parties is bad too
>>
>>29129848
tried out some weed and green tea
>>
>>29129922
>>29129888
>>29129824
>>29129808
I'm not OP lmao

#pranked
>>
>>29129946
somebody please ban him
>>
File: 2f7.jpg (94 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
94 KB, 601x508
>>29129946
H--ha ha...y-you got me. Nice p--prank
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.