[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
skype femanon from r9k
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: r9k skype contact.png (162 KB, 791x1146) Image search: [Google]
r9k skype contact.png
162 KB, 791x1146
Do you all think my skype contact is a stupid roastie?

This is the article she linked me:

http://seacoastonline.com/news/20160606/hidden-camera-photos-of-women-at-hampton-beach-investigated

She's been showing a lot of red flags lately like liking Twilight. I'm worried there have been other signs, but I was too charitable towards her to recognize them.
>>
I think we'll need more evidence to come to a decision. Seems likely that she may have some sort of mental illness though.
>>
>>29129825
Depression, intimacy anxiety, and probably some sorta general anxiety.
>>
>>29129444
Get out get out get out!
She doesn't like being sexually objectified without her consent.
>>
>>29130053
She's complained about guys checking her out while jogging/running before. Just remembered that.
At the time I just joked about it and didn't express any sympathy.
>>
>>29129444
>like liking twilight

Is hating twilight a thing again? Wasn't that something people did in middle school but moved on after a while?
>>
>>29130158
Twilight fag spotted. It will always be a terrible movie that should be hated.
>>
>>29129444
Why would you post this, are you retarded or something?
>>
>>29130800
What's wrong with posting this?
>>
>>29129444
Are you sad kino

Dude... no.

Just stop
>>
Don't ever bother with a "fembot." They are just a waste of time.
>>
>>29130875
Fuck up tripfag. I didn't ask for your opinion.
And no, I'm not that guy.
>>
>>29129444
nice b8. kill yourself, attention whore.
>>
>>29131197
How am I attention whoring?
>>
You seem confident she won't see this thread
>>
>>29131282
I don't care if she does. I'll link her to it in a bit.
>>
>shouldn't wear revealing cloathing
>at the beach
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA kys you stupid faggot
>>
>>29131304
You're a special kind of faggot to give up a woman's attention when it's so hard for you to get in the first place
>>
>>29131480
Sorry I'm not as thirsty as you and prostrate myself before every woman that gives me attention.
>>
>>29130906
All my male friends would disagree with you.
>>
>>29131480
whats it like being so cucked that you can't imagine life without a warm fuckhole that drains your money?
>>
>>29131534
>>29131659
Did I trigger you
>>
Syd is okay but she's a bit immature she's like 16 or something senpai
>>
File: 17.png (117 KB, 372x351) Image search: [Google]
17.png
117 KB, 372x351
>>29131670
>gets BTFO
>t-triggered
>>
>>29131670
no, you disgust me.
>>
You sound like an unpleasant person to be around regardless of gender. Don't like her, tell her and break contact instead of being a little bitch and making this thread just to rally other people around your apathy and need for validation.
>>
It's wrong, but not because they're at the beach. Taking pictures of anyone at any public place without their consent is borderline invasion of privacy.

Yes, it's fucking stupid that people suddenly feel ashamed of what they're wearing when they know it's being filmed, but it's also pretty autistic to say that if you're in public, you should be okay with pictures being taken of you.
>>
>>29131704

Faggot try speaking that way about me again. I fucking dare you. See what happens.
>>
>>29131704
>need for validation.
I don't need your validation. I asked for your opinion regardless of whether you side with me.
>>
>>29131702
The feeling is mutual

>>29131684
>uses generic trashy le interwebs insult
>BTFO

Ok
>>
>>29131786
stay butthurt your thirsty virgin
>>
>>29131769
I think we both know there's no winning no matter what I say. She's vapid and you're an asshole.
>>
I like your mentality OP, makes me feel justified in my collecting of creep shots of fat/autistic/dirty/ugly losers, I've been doing it since high school when I got the idea from Lilo and Stitch. Sometimes I feel like it might be morally wrong but what they don't know won't hurt them, and the few ones who have caught me probably get over it.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.