[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hey weirdo, don't think I don't see you staring
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1434518023228.png (24 KB, 340x500) Image search: [Google]
1434518023228.png
24 KB, 340x500
>Hey weirdo, don't think I don't see you staring at my belly all the time in class. So, want to give it a rub?
How do you respond?
>>
y-y-yeah
>>
No thank you, I'm not into fat girls
>>
Just wondering how far along you are? Is it a boy or a girl?
>>
>>29129432
>>29129476
>that weird feel when you are a porker and the hate stares at your belly are identical to the lust stares
>>
>>29129356
>I wouldn't mind

also where the hell is the source for this image that keeps getting posted?
>>
>walk a little closer
>she stares at me expectantly
>slide my hand up her shirt
>her eyes narrow
>i avoid eye contact and begin to rub awkwardly
>she calls me a pervert
>i keep rubbing, visibly blushing
>she smiles and asks me if it feels good to rub up her plump and perfect belly
>i'm too embarassed so i mutter my answer
>diamonds at this point
>she knows and teases me for tiny erection
>my pace picks up
>she demands that I look her in the eyes
>before she can finish saying that she begins to scream
>i'm confused
>i see a mass moving around in her stomach
>her eyes glow and she begins speaking latin
>scared as fuck so i keep rubbing
>her flesh is rent apart in an explosion of light as her lovecraftian fetus sees the light of day
>fetus says he will grant me one wish
>wish for gf
>monkeys paw
>get big belly gf
>>
>>29129356
Fuck no you pig. I was trying to figure out where the smell was coming from.
>>
Stop posting this shit over and over again
>>
>>29129356
Fuck off you whale
>>
>>29130204
No, doing so gets me hard.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.