[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I had it all robots, money, caring gf, nice truck and i fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: shellshockpepe.jpg (229 KB, 1250x1250) Image search: [Google]
shellshockpepe.jpg
229 KB, 1250x1250
I had it all robots, money, caring gf, nice truck and i fucking blew it

>be me
>working in a mine making 85k/year
>decide i wasn't happy and wanted to travel
>relationship was going down hill but mostly because of me
>decided to say fuck it all and hope for the best
>ive always thought being optimistic would get me where i wanted to be
>nope.jpg
>returned from traveling Asia for 4 months
>at this point i was in crippling debt
>had to move in with my mom who was living in a city ive never been to
>had to sell truck so I could atleast make a small dent in my debt
>I literally can't find a job anywhere, the decent paying ones require me to have vehicle
>depressed
>lonely
>considering suicide

I know it was my own fault and I dont want sympathy from my fellow robots, i just wanted to get this out. I have no friends here and no one to talk to except my mom who thinks im an idiot for burning bridges that once made me financially stable. Ive always been somewhat of a gypsy, moved place to place, work many different jobs and never felt "content" no matter how good i had it.

probably killing myself tonight desu
>>
>fellow robots
Nice one Norman
>>
You fucked up OP, but hey there's always round 2. There's always a way out, this isn't the gas chambers.
>>
>>29129353

Ive been here since i was an awkward depressed teenager, no matter where i end up in life /r9k/ is my home.
>>
>>29129379
I like to think that youre right. Its hard to see an end in sight though. Drinking everyday and wallowing in self pity probably isnt helping though
>>
>>29129401

Fuck off bitch,

These fucking failed normies think we will console him

FUCK U
>>
>>29129324
You had a lot of luck that things had turned out for you so well. Don't sink into depression, this is the first time you have a big failure in life, everyone has highs and lows. Don't be a pesimist. Seek for you happiness in this shit situation, and little by little start making those bridges again, no matter how hard it seems, don't stop doing and seeking for you being happy. Yes, I do feel empathy for you. Don't kill yourself, you have a chance to improve, many chances.
>>
>>29129459
>>29129401
where are you right now then? money-wise and et cetera
>>
>>29129459
Climbing out of hell is possible, but it's going to suck like fuck.
>>
>>29129497

Im about $5400 in debt and about -200 in my bank account because i had to use my overdraft for bus tickets and new work boots which probably arent going to be used anytime soon by the looks of it.
>>
>>29129483
Thanks anon, that was uplifting. Even in my drunken state i can sense the sincerity.
>>
>>29129639
Get ypur shit together and start piece by piece. If you are so at the bottom. What do you have to loose trying? What makes more sense?:
> Trying in every way possible to recover everything or at least your wellfare, and seek all the things that made and make you haply in this world.

>End it all just for a low period on life, that eventually always passes. And if some of you are stuck in a shit period, dont come here saying this is bullshit. If you are in a situation there a lot of things you can do to change it, you just need motivation and will. Only when you start trying you will understand that you can change amything in your life, no matter how long it takes.
>>
>>29129324
First off, if you were working in a mine and professionally stable, then this "can't muh find a muh job" is a load of crap. You can find low-skill labor jobs hiring experienced workers practically anywhere, for pay ranging from (if you're burger) ~12/hr up to 55+/hr. Again, for mostly unskilled labor in a fulltime position.

Your debt of
>>29129617
>$5400
is pathetic. Get a job on a hard-ass labor crew and you'll pay that off in a month, two at the most. My friend did carpentry labor, worked seven days a week ~10-12 hours a day for three months, and made $60k. Again, his only "skill" was that he knew how to use a Skilsaw and had experience -- which, working in a mine, absolutely applies to you.

Tl;dr if you can't get a job in very little time and shake off your pathetic little $5k debt, you are an untermensch and probably feeling the bern.
>>
>>29129480
This. Just go get some fresh fucking air you nu-male pussy.

The cure to depression is growing some fucking balls, and doing some fucking exercise.

I used to be depressed (It was so bad I didn't go clubbing for like a week), but I fucking cured it by going for a jog, and breathing some good air.

There's no fucking excuses.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.