[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/r9k/ questionaire
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: chad multiculti.png (666 KB, 1594x944) Image search: [Google]
chad multiculti.png
666 KB, 1594x944
You're a girl now.
Which chad do you pick as bf?

Optional: your race
>>
Tyrone ofc.

I'm white btw inb4 u faggots call me a cuck. it's not cuck when you're a girl.
>>
>>29129231
Ali Allahquaq

he is
- hot
- rich
- smart
- nice

no downsides here, he is clearly the best option
>>
>>29129303
also I forgot to mention, a CTO at a "tech firm" would probably make way more than 300k/year
>>
File: absolutely haram.jpg (56 KB, 544x468) Image search: [Google]
absolutely haram.jpg
56 KB, 544x468
>>29129303
But you can't drive or do normal things because everything will be haram to his ass.
>>
>>29129475
he is clearly not that religious if at all, in fact nothing about his religion is even mentioned
>>
>>29129231
Probably Chang Long Wang
>>
>>29129231

>implying the black guy would be the CIA agent
>>
>>29129231
Ali Allahqauq's body is the hottest and I'm saying that as anon.

As a girl I'd go for Chad probably. You just know someone who wants to work as a fireman is a perfect father.
>>
>>29129533
you don't seem to understand anon, this is a hypothetical situation, none of these people exist

if you were confused by this before, you are NOT turning into a woman, and you will NOT be getting to actually choose one of these guys as your bf. sorry to disappoint.
>>
>>29129475
Thats a Pajeet you dumbass not a Mohammed.
>>
>>29129231
Chang or Ali.

I know Chad or Tyrone will probably have a bigger dick but they have more dangerous jobs too and if they die, I'm a single mom. That's a no go.

Enrique is too poor and will be even poorer once he ages out of dancing so that's a no go.

David insists on giving away all our money to charity which is unacceptable.
>>
>>29129592
>Ali allaquaq
>father is oil baron

seems to be a saudi arabian or something

or he was but he definitely went to high school in the US
>>
>>29129231
I would have a sex change to get back to being a normal rational human being instead of some disgusting roastie. It's pathetic that there are so many of you that want to be so an emotional, weak and inferior existence.
>>
>>29129592
same shit faggot

>Ali allaquaq
>not kebab
kill yourself.
>>
>>29129687
>same shit faggot
except no
indians and arabs don't even look similar
>>
>>29129231

I want to be chad.

Because he reads. Like me.

One of my favorite things.

I would also settle for chang lo wang or goldenschlong, since family related issues motivate me as well.
>>
>>29129727
>I would also settle for chang lo wang or goldenschlong
what the fuck am I reading
>>
Chang Long Wang

>Earns a lot
>Low chance of being violent
>Low chance of cheating on me

If you pick nigger he pump and dumps you, chad cheats, the arab beats you and the jew one is probably a sociopath
>>
>>29129764
the only one who looks violent in this image is david
>>
>>29129747
He wants to be impregnated and have a husband that won't pump and dump.

Remember he's only PRETENDING to be a girl. He's still a guy and can understand basic planning.
>>
File: 1465304485378.jpg (28 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1465304485378.jpg
28 KB, 400x400
>>29129231
>Jew and Muslim are best friends
>>
>>29129764

>Chang doesn't cheat

Kek
>>
>>29129805
chang lo wang is a literal god tier boyfriend/husband. he is the one who will be settling to the roasties level, not the other way around
>>
>>29129850
This is the real world, not your /pol/shit racially charged world

yes, jews and muslims can be friends
I had a jewish friend in middle school and high school before the robot disease fucked my brain
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.