[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /Stalker/creep/here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: whoa.jpg (60 KB, 283x424) Image search: [Google]
whoa.jpg
60 KB, 283x424
Former stalker here
>I would follow girls I liked
>If she was a redhead I would research Everything about Ireland and celts
>I would collect info on the girls life
>I would get mad jelly if she had a bf
I don't do that anymore just birdwatch. Any creeps dare to share their experiences ever been caught?
>>
>being so beta you can't even orbit

holy shit
>>
File: 1444895286965.jpg (9 KB, 222x216) Image search: [Google]
1444895286965.jpg
9 KB, 222x216
I've never physically stalked a girl outside of following her to a few of her classes, I just cyberstalk.

I've got fake Instagram and Facebook accounts set up specifically to monitor the social media of girls I'm interested in. I've been stalking some of them since high school. I'm in my mid 20s now.
>>
>me
>see a girl I like
>ask her out

I don't understand why stalking is necessary.
>>
>>29129129
Orbiters are fucking scum don't compare to those sleazy betas.
>>
>>29129156
Another anon from a thread a few months back told me he had fake profiles just to stalk and look up stacies on Instagram. I remember he liked a girls photo from three years ago and I think she got suspicious because she put them on private.
>>
>>29129268

Seems like a rookie mistake. Why draw attention to yourself? I only use my fake profiles to monitor them and save pics. Thankfully the girls I stalk are the kind that like to accept invites from random people to inflate their friend/follower counts so as long as I just lie low I can go unnoticed.
>>
>>29129339
tell me more my nigga, what motivate you to do this? personally because the girls are out of my league I want to be able to look at them from a far without raising suspicion. Also do girls creepshot? I swear some girl did a snap. Where can I find pics of me if this happens or is it private.
>>
>>29129488

>what motivate you to do this?

Most of the time it's just because they're cute and we had a class together. I usually forget about those ones in a few months, though. The ones I've been following since high school are all girls that had feelings for me that I failed to ever do anything about because I'm an awkward robot. Kind of a "you could have had this" deal.

>Also do girls creepshot?

I wouldn't be surprised, honestly. Some girls can be surprisingly weird/creepy. There was a girl in one of my classes that I found out would like to draw pictures of her and me together even though I'd never even spoken to her and didn't know her name.

>Where can I find pics of me if this happens or is it private.

I'd bet they'd usually just keep the pics to themselves. There are boards for posting creepshots but I've never seen any of a male on any of them.
>>
>>29129156
Everyone has cybersralked someone else at one point in their life. It just depends how often you do it and to what extent.
>>
>>29129618
>There was a girl in one of my classes that I found out would like to draw pictures of her and me together even though I'd never even spoken to her and didn't know her name.
Holy fliping shit, for real? How did you know? I'm very observant person how come I don't pick up these things. Let me guess she was a fat weeb.
>>
>>29129822

>How did you know?

One of her friends came up to me and showed me. I don't know why, I guess they thought I'd think it was cute and go talk to her or something.

Yeah she was kinda chubby but I don't think she was a weeb.
>>
>>29129945
At least girls show interest, well I can't say anything ever since I moved to the big city I had three girls smile at me.
>>
I have become quite a master at it. During the myspace years, it was easy to get access to pics and girls would never know. Facebook was good but they've recently made it harder to view full size pictures. Instagram is still new. I am learning it slowly. Nowadays girls are less keen to add people they don't know. I still have figured out ways around this.
Most girls keep their twitters open to the public. They usually link their instagram to it so it posts pictures for them on there. Through that you can get a look at pictures without having an instagram account.

Recently instagram cyber stalking was devastated by the loss of Webstagram,, an online app for browsing Instagram. It made it easy to view full size pictures and search. Searching on instagram sucks balls. That's what I really miss.

I have amassed a collection spanning over a decade now of girls I know from high school/work/other. From profiles that have long been deleted. I have it all backed up. I will never lose them.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.