[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello robots, chad here. I'm available for the next hour
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1464594059776.jpg (22 KB, 346x387) Image search: [Google]
1464594059776.jpg
22 KB, 346x387
Hello robots, chad here.

I'm available for the next hour to answer any questions.
>>
How many girlfriends do you have?
>>
How do I get a foot gf
>>
>>29129072

What's your top10 anime?

Orignal plsvjdgsnfjhlnadgf<hioWREAJYRHNTUIS
>>
What's your favorite philosopher (in the proper academic sense) and what are his most intriguing concepts?
>>
>>29129101

Just 1 right now.

>>29129108

Hang out at shoe stores.

>>29129163

Anime's for nerds.

I like manga though. My favorite manga are anything by Tsutomu Nihei, Kouta Hirano, or Masamune Shirow.
>>
>>29129209
>What's your favorite philosopher (in the proper academic sense)

Nietzsche. He was a funny guy and he triggers people.

>and what are his most intriguing concepts?

The whole thing about man being a bridge/rope between beast and overman. It reminds me that my life is both important and unimportant. An overture and a going under, if you will.
>>
i was going to say nobody cares, but a bunch of people responded. wow. this board is dead. make sure to sage, this thread is already on page 8, no need to bump it.
>>
>>29129930
>i was going to say nobody cares, but then I responded, proving without a doubt that I do in fact care

Fixed that for ya.
>>
Would you prefer to be crucified conventionally or upside-down?
>>
>>29129953

thanks reddit. hope you enjoy your stay. make sure to track all the shit on your shoes all over my home.
>>
>>29129979

I was going to say conventionally, but you can only get crucified once, so perhaps I'll go with upside-down.

>>29130000

I'm going to take these quads as a sign that I should stay here for the rest of today at least. I hope you're ready for a new wave of chadposting, my friend.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.