[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>goes to Stanford >is rich >part of the sports team
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
>goes to Stanford
>is rich
>part of the sports team
>part of a frat
>resorts to raping a woman behind dumpster

Why? There are lots of girl who'd fuck him.
>>
>>29128990
>Believing college feminists when they say they've been raped
You really are a redditor aren't you?
>>
Not really, he has the most cuck beta face I've ever seen. But he didn't rape that bitch, she was just a drunk slut.
>>
>>29128990

He has the aesthetics of a platypus and gives off the vibe of a ftm choir travesty. No girl would fuck him. He did what he had to do.
>>
>>29129080
He was caught in the act by two other people.

>robots defending Chad
top cuck
>>
the guy looks like a spaz
>>
>>29128990

He still wasnt aggressive or socially dominant enough

Not to brag but I'm kind of like a middle class version of him in the Midwest (wealthy, good looking, smart) but I'm extremely quiet and have literally never had a gf.
>>
>>29129080
>>29129098

>and robots wonder why they're virgins
>>
>>29128990
he didn't actually rape anyone, read the story

there wasn't any penetration, no clothes coming off, just dry humping

perhaps it was tasteless but I don't feel he deserves 6 months in prison
>>
>>29129210
>he's rich
>no girl would fuck him

lies
>>
>>29129253

He's not good looking at all, literally a 3 or maybe a 4/10. That is why he had get the bitch black out drunk to stick it in.
>>
>>29128990
Don't listen to all the underage fags here OP

Normies are seriously deranged and just as jaded as you and me

There was this one football player in my HS who was really popular but then caught driving around a Target parking lot jerking off in front of women

There was also this one time I saw a Chad at the schools bathroom stick his own shit in one of the ventilation shafts
>>
maybe because it wasn't rape and the only reason she yelled rape is because people caught her in the act of being a slut?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.