[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://io9.gizmodo.com/why-everythi ng-you-know-about-wolf-p
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (75 KB, 1270x503) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
75 KB, 1270x503
http://io9.gizmodo.com/why-everything-you-know-about-wolf-packs-is-wrong-502754629

So apparently its scientifically proven that all this alpha, beta, omega mumbo jumbo is bullshit.

Stop being a faggot and go fuck that 9/10 cause shes totally in your league you dumb nigger
>>
>>29128955
>bullshit
Top kek the male dogs in my yard beat the shit ouf of eachother all the time trying to establish dominance.
>>
>>29128955
Low test bois in the house!
>>
It's like astrology for robots, you'll never get through to anyone, OP.
>>
I wouldn't say it's bullshit necessarily, but there is a certain amount of fluidity and crossover that a lot of robots don't really appreciate.

We have opportunities that animals don't, so we can work outside of their boundaries.

For instance I'm as beta as they come and have autism, but because I'm tall and fairly good looking I've still gotten women that have wanted to fuck me, I just don't close the deal, partly because it's not really in my interest to have casual hookups and partly because I wouldn't know how to even if I was interested.

If someone who looked similar to me was more suave and socially able, he could probably be pretty decent and fucking chicks and wouldn't necessarily need to be an alpha.
>>
>>29129052

I really wish faggots like you were more self aware.

Seriously, I love seeing the complete queers that post here all the time, separating themselves from robots and yet curiously never leaving the board. I mean it, I'm glad you're enlightened and not like the other denizens of this board, you're so much more normal and well adjusted, you get it, right? You get it and robots don't, you post here ironically and might occasionally offer advice.

I can seriously only imagine what a POZ loving faggot you look like. Fucking moron. Kill yourself and other expletives.
>>
>>29129052
I got through your mother you prick
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.