[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Explain in this thread why do you think you deserve a girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1458083072829.jpg (14 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1458083072829.jpg
14 KB, 300x300
Explain in this thread why do you think you deserve a girlfriend
>>
I am not a criminal.
There are murderers and rapists with girlfriends, therefore I deserve one.
>>
I don't, honestly.
I wouldn't want to burden somebody with my bullshit
>>
>>29128892
Im a male I deserve a girlfriend.
>>
Because I'm a legitimately nice guy (not white Knight) and there must be girls out there who won't find happiness with normie scum but I can give them what they need.

(ugly girls need not apply)
>>
Because I'm apparently not allowed to kill myself.

If I can't kill myself, at least let me have a chance at being happy.

Also if women want to ignore me, I should be able to opt out of paying tax to a welfare state that supports them.
>>
I ask myself this question everyday and come to the conclusion that I don't. At the same time though i see the shittiest people who have amazing relationships and think to myself that the majority of people don't deserve one so I'm trying anyway.
>>
I may pretend to be emotionally dead but I'm actually very sentimental. If I actually had a gf that I could feel connected to I would treat her really nice and love her with all my heart.
I don't think I will ever find one though.
>>
>>29128931
a rock is not a criminal
why should a girl pick you over a rock
>>
>>29129144
lol roasted xd
>>
>>29128892
I'm not ridiculously ugly and I would pretty much do anything for my partner if she asked for me to do so.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.