[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys think of hot girls with big noses? Are they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 17iub7nf19cn7jpg.jpg (25 KB, 636x351) Image search: [Google]
17iub7nf19cn7jpg.jpg
25 KB, 636x351
What do you guys think of hot girls with big noses? Are they still hot? I personally think it makes them more hot, as its not a deal breaker for me, and can make a face look more unique. Obviously too big can detract from all that, though, but too often girls want tiny noses, and you don't see a lot of celebrities/famous people with large noses. Post qts with big noses itt
>>
I like girls with big noses too, OP.

Especially skinny, pale girls with hooked noses.
>>
Big noses on a girl is a fatal flaw, it looks terrible. But I can deal with it because I have a big nose myself so I feel like our flaws will cancel out and we can fuck.
>>
>>29129040
There's a girl in my area who fits your description, she kinda reminds me of a cat the way she looks at people and how she has this ability to smile like :3 I am too scared to ever talk to her but every time I see her we make eye contact and then look away. She probably doesn't remember me
>>
Oh my God, I couldn't stop staring at this girl when I saw Kill Bill. For sone reason, I felt like I wasn't supposed to be attracted to her, but I was and still am.
>>
>>29129290
Same here! I was like "they better have gotten an adult to play a teenager, otherwise I'm in trouble" and thanfully that is what they did
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.