[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>therapist tells me I deserve to enjoy my life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: mark-rippetoe2.jpg (100 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
mark-rippetoe2.jpg
100 KB, 600x480
>therapist tells me I deserve to enjoy my life
>>
>its not your fault
>I'm sure you are a great person
>But you tried your best
These are the generic phrases that pissed me off so much that I quit therapy after 3 sessions. Useless bullcrap. If I want people who dont know me complimenting me for no reason, I would make a tumblr account.
>>
File: Laughing-Then-Crying-Meme-09.jpg (60 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Then-Crying-Meme-09.jpg
60 KB, 700x700
>No One Will Love You Until You Love Yourself

Great. Alone forever and ever.
>>
>>29128326
Fuck your therapist and listen to rippletits instead

>HIP DRAHVE
>>
>tfw the doctor comes to the conclusion that you don't feel severely depressed because of a chemical imbalance or deep rooted issue but because your life is just shit.
>>
>therapist poses social scenarios and asks what I think the proper way to act is
>I give the 'right' answers
>see! You know what to do, it's just a case of taking that little step of actually doing it!

Gee, thanks....
>>
File: 1463107209382.jpg (101 KB, 680x777) Image search: [Google]
1463107209382.jpg
101 KB, 680x777
>tfw both your ex girlfriends tells you that you should forgive yourself and that you deserve to be happy
>tfw you know neither of these things will ever happen

you robots are lucky you'll never experience that soul crushing feel
>>
File: 1461195718345.jpg (1 MB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
1461195718345.jpg
1 MB, 5000x5000
>Life is what you make of it.

b
>>
File: screaming time.jpg (47 KB, 467x454) Image search: [Google]
screaming time.jpg
47 KB, 467x454
>>29129337

We posting Doug faces, now?
>>
>>29129250
Why would you have any hangups about your past if you can get laid?
>>
>>29129185
lmao i had a doctor like this one time. a woman. of course. should have known it was a waste of time from the beginning, but thats who the state assigned to me when i was released.
>>
>>29129185
My parents took me to a therapist for my depression when I was younger. I honestly just didn't want to be bothered and wanted them to fuck off, so when the therapist asked me if I was depressed I said no and he literally said "Well, you have all of the physical symptoms of depression but if you say you're not then you should be fine."
I went to a different one a week later and they immediately diagnosed me because I was so obviously depressed.
I don't understand how therapists get away with being so fucking incompetent.
>>
>"Don't give up on life. I think you have a lot of potential"
>>
>you are not your thoughts, you are your values and actions he says
>have an extremely violent criminal history, advocate for euthanasia and genuinely wish necrophilia was legal
>try to explain that I understand where he's coming from but it doesn't make things better
>can't

I love my psychologist but just this one time he really fucking didn't get it
>>
I live in the desert.
The one and only time I went to a therapist he said "The desert is full of life, you just have to look around you."
Needless to say I never went back.
>>
>>29130641
Why do people always assume that people with unorthodox beliefs are "acting out" or don't REALLY believe what they claim to. Is it so weird to think that someone developed differently than you or has had fundamentally different experiences, making them fundamentally different than yourself?
>>
>>29128373
tl;dr it's your parents - they fucked you up.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.