[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dear robots, I am a waitress at a fairly popular chain restaurant.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: Screenshot_1.png (229 KB, 976x813) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
229 KB, 976x813
Dear robots,

I am a waitress at a fairly popular chain restaurant. When a customer is nasty to me, if I get the chance when I go behind the bar or into the back I will put my hand down the back of my shorts, run my finger through my butt crack and then rub it on the rim of their glass or plate.

Does this make me dysfunctional?
>>
Mmmmmmm. So the plate or glass smells like your poop?
>>
>>29128431
well, maybe smells like my butt, i guess. I don't think that is the same thing as poop exactly.
>>
File: I'm ok with this.jpg (25 KB, 308x324) Image search: [Google]
I'm ok with this.jpg
25 KB, 308x324
>>29128205
I'm going to need your first name (or just the one on your name tag) and the restaurant chain you work at, so I can keep a mental note to never be nice to anyone loosely fitting your description again.
>>
>>29128205
Post pic so I can be sure you aren't ugly before I start licking the rims of my plates at restaurants from now on.
>>
You realize all guys like this right?
>>
>>29128205
What is "nasty"? Not smiling?
>>
>>29128735
i work at wing house my name is
>>
>>29128805
No, I assumed most guys would rather not taste butt.

>>29128876
Being mean, yelling, making rude comments, being an asshole.
>>
>>29128876
Oh, and I also understand not everyone smiles, or sometimes are just not in the mood to be happy. So, I would never do it just because someone seemed angry or whatever.
>>
That's probably the closest I'll get to anal sex so feel free to do this more often
>>
>>29128205
Yes, you take youself to importan in one of the shittiest and low paid jobs.
>>
>>29129448
she gets treated like shit so they taste her shit. Seems fair.
>>
File: pottery.jpg (99 KB, 659x659) Image search: [Google]
pottery.jpg
99 KB, 659x659
>>29129364
>be asshole
>have to taste your asshole as punishment
Are you George Lucas irl?
>>
>>29128205
Are you hot? I mean being a waitress I assume your decent looking. Most robots probably would get off on what you do, closest thing to eatin da butt they will get.
>>
>>29128205
Sounds like a business idea
> offer on Craigslist your special service
> name it: drink for dirty sanches
> charge 10$
> serves perverts
>>
>>29128205
And this is supposed to bother me why exactly
>>
File: laughingnazis.jpg (64 KB, 500x260) Image search: [Google]
laughingnazis.jpg
64 KB, 500x260
>>29129364
>No, I assumed most guys would rather not taste butt.
>>
>>29129364
Oh I forgot, tipping less than 20% or looking at my cleavage.
>>
>>29131136
This wasn't me, and isnt true.

>>29129956
It isn't. Just a general question.

>>29129789
dunno. Not like super hot or anything. I get called cute mostly or maybe plain. I dont work at Hooters or something where you need to show off your body.
>>
I have been sticking pennies up my ass for 4 years and now a statistically significant portion of US pennies in circulation now have been inside of my ass. You think you're better than me? You all handle my ass pennies. You throw my ass-pennies into fountains to make a wish. You use them to buy treats for your children. My ass-pennies are inside of your pockes RIGHT NOW. You still think you're better than me?
>>
>>29128205
I hope you get sued you piece of shit.
>>
>>29132214
what is she going to get sued for? "oh, i was just picking a wedgie, sorry". maybe fired. sued? fucking idiot.
>>
>>29132257
Threatening the health of people.
>>
File: Natalie Portman.jpg (129 KB, 500x664) Image search: [Google]
Natalie Portman.jpg
129 KB, 500x664
Found a picture of OP.
>>
>>29132272
again, unless you can prove she was putting shit on her finger on purpose, you arent going to sue her for anything. dont be so retarded, ok?
>>
>>29132295
just think, she had probably taken a dump earlier that day, and not wiped properly, so she was doing the standard "itch your asshole when there is old poop in there" thing.

We have seen Natalie Portman itching her poopy anus.
>>
>>29132321
Nice try OP but you will get arrested you stupid fucking cunt how dare you put shit in people's food you fucking psychopath.
>>
>>29132321
>it's ok guys i wasn't violating the health code because i was wiping my shit on plates unintentionally
ok retard
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.