[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you prefer not having been born?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1418073946846.png (184 KB, 1249x850) Image search: [Google]
1418073946846.png
184 KB, 1249x850
Would you prefer not having been born?
>>
yes
oringinal
>>
File: 1465141175240.jpg (101 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1465141175240.jpg
101 KB, 600x600
>>29128149
No even though my life is meaningless I'm still happy
>>
Yes, nothing of value would be lost
>>
>>29128149
You're aware this is /r9k/, right? Kind of pointless to ask.
>>
>>29128415
Hey we already got a "no" in the first three answers.
>>
>>29128467
Meh, fair enough
>>
Absolutely. Fuck all of you and fuck this gay earth.
>>
No.
Life is a gift.
The odds of you existing at all are basically impossible.
>>
>>29128149
Yes

I'm a complete useless fuck-up, and fail to do even the simplest of ordinary tasks on the normie scale.

Today I realised how much I really want to kill myself.
>>
>>29128149
Nope and i hate my parents for bringing me to this shit life
>>
>>29128662

>The odds of you existing at all are basically impossible.

Given infinite time the odds of me existing are inevitable.
>>
>>29128792
I meant yes, sorry.
>>
Life feels meaningless a lot of the times but I'm glad I was born. At least I can go online and shitpost
>>
>>29128662
>The odds of you existing at all are basically impossible.
That's correct but it doesn't mean my life is worth living or that people are happy because I'm here.
>>
if I haven't killed myself by the end of my vacation I will be FUCKING PISSED at myself. so yeah I wish I hadn't been born, everything I've done so far seems to have all been in vain
>>
>>29128149
Not really not existing freaks me the fuck out.
>>
>>29128813
Yea, goes for anything. Just go to the science section in the library, half the books about the universe are about the anthropic principle, same with bookstores. I'm not even exaggerating, seems like most scientists agree with infinite universes.
>>
>>29128872
being born doesnt get you around that though. you are going to die. you really are. and being born only puts yoou in the painful position of being able to think about nonexistance. i wish every day i had never been born because i am so afraid of death
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.