[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feels Thread? Feels thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: 1465268849006.jpg (23 KB, 326x326) Image search: [Google]
1465268849006.jpg
23 KB, 326x326
>Be me
>Be 2012
>Be 14, starting high school
>Sit next to girl I like in English
>She tells me she's not into me
>Flash forward
>Eventually we hang out
>Start dating her on Jan 1, 2014
>She's super chill
>First real date
>Find cuts on her wrist while holding her hand
>She tells me it was her cat
>Believe her
>Hang out all the time
Shit was about to get real
>She tells me she's depressed
>Tells me that she cuts herself often
>Starts telling me every time she's feeling suicidal, roughly once a day
>Send me pics when she cuts herself
>Tells me she wouldn't blame me for leaving
>I want to support her emotionally so I stay
>She tells me she loves me
>I love her too
>We loose our virginity to each other
>Goodtimes.bat
>Then on my 16th birthday
>April 6, 2014
>Get a call from gf
>Think she's in the lobby and needs me to buzz her in
>"Hey anon, I can't come over today."
>All of my wut
>She has strict parents and is a bit of a rebel, assume she just got grounded
>"I swallowed a bottle of prozac last night. They won't let me leave the hospital."
>She says this without any emotion in her voice
>Tries to kill herself twice over the next 4 months until we break up
>Flash forward 2 years
>Last week of high school
>Got into university of choice
>Get a call
>"Anon this is femanon's mom. Femanon commited suicide last night"

The funeral is in 2 weeks and I got invited. Not sure if I want to go.
>>
>>29128063
Surprised she managed to kill herself.
Not to be insensitive, sorry for your loss Anon, you should go to stay on good terms with her parents, but why are women generally so bad at killing themselves? I have had 3 frienda that killed themselves, no failed attempts or trips to the hospital, they just did it properly.
>>
>>29128299
Numbers man, it was her 5th attempt
>>
File: shog 3.jpg (153 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
shog 3.jpg
153 KB, 1280x960
>Sister gets diagnosed with cancer in 2009
>Still recovering from it
>Went into Highschool in 2009
Was born in 1997, inb4 underage
>Parents are never home since they're always at the hospital
>Try and keep to myself since I'm constantly stressed
>Still end up the butt of a lot of jokes and end up downright hated by some pupils
>Teachers treat me like some poor "problem child" and smother me in attention because they think it helps
>End up getting put into therapy sessions against my will by my guidance teacher because "I really think it will help you anon!"
>A month later she calls child services and tells them she thinks my dad is beating me because I'm so miserable all the time
>Dad would never hit me, fucking love my dad
>Dad won't talk to me for almost 2 months because he thinks I've been telling people he hits me
>Fucking bitch guidance teacher acts all smug like she "fixed me"
>Gets me suspended when I fucking explode at her after she asks how my life at home is
>Eventually take up underage drinking with the few friends I had to deal with stress
>Ended up going out with a girl I liked for a month, thought things were going well
>She fucking emotionally blackmails me, threatens to cut herself when she doesn't get her way
>Bitch cheats on me 3 times and then falsely accuses me of sexual assault
>Girl I used to actually really like becomes my worst fucking enemy, says all sorts of shit to me that left me with pretty horrendous self esteem
>Fucking flunked high school despite being a genuinely smart kid who used to top all his classes
>Mfw now I'm a resentful idiot who drinks too much
>Mfw failed as a human being because everything turned to complete and utter shit
>Mfw fucking horrible people are doing just fine and dandy
I fucking hate everything
>>
>>29128715
It say started in 2012 at 14. It is 2016 so,,,
>>
>>29128063
attention seeking roastie killed herself because she didnt get enough attention.
who fucking cares? dont waste your time going to a pointless ceremony commemerating a pretentious faggot.
>>
File: 1464482577193.jpg (295 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1464482577193.jpg
295 KB, 1920x1080
>>29128857
This.
Crude as it is, this is the reality of the situation, dont feel bad OP.
>>
>>29128970
>>29128857

I know that it's stupid but I did genuinely love her and now I can't really understand what I wanna do.
>>
>>29128063
>lose our virginity together

Leave you fucking normie child.
>>
File: 1407503443182.gif (998 KB, 200x233) Image search: [Google]
1407503443182.gif
998 KB, 200x233
>>29128970
This is my new wallpaper.

Thank you anon. Sending good vibes your way
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.