[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
A cute coworker of mine just confessed she likes me. What do I do now?
>>
>>29127909
Bang her brains out bro
>>
kill niggers
start the race war
>>
>>29127909
> le Descartes face
>>
File: 1457979716640.jpg (15 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
1457979716640.jpg
15 KB, 375x375
>babies 1st step to being an asshole who knows the truth about woman being the whores they are.
You think this is some kind of step into a long term relationship? Wage slave females are fucked up bitches. They only want to fuck and take advantage of you if they can..
>>
>>29127909
how about a dink or a meal together? see what interrest you guys share, or dosn't share? maybe you will get into her hobby if you ask her about it.
>>
>Don't be weird about it.

>Ask her to hang out

>hang out like you would with any of your dude friends. Maybe get some drinks and shit.

>???

>Bone Zone
>>
Op here, we were sort of best friends before, she knows me quite well and how socially retarded I am.

I think I am like the luckiest piece of shit on earth.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.