[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Fell for the /fit/ meme >Still an introverted fuck who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
File: permavirgin.jpg (126 KB, 659x900) Image search: [Google]
permavirgin.jpg
126 KB, 659x900
>Fell for the /fit/ meme
>Still an introverted fuck who hates interacting with normies
>Repulsed by the idea of a relationship now
>Not interested in having sex anymore
>Repulsed by the idea of "hanging out" with "friends" and co-workers

I used to want all of those things, and now when they're in my reach I lost interest.

Falling for the /fit/ meme made me even more autistic. Thanks a lot.
>>
good job now you're just a failed normie.
>>
>>29127901
Not a meme you were just born autistic you know you can just fake confidence right?
>>
>>29127931
How does this make him a failed normie though?
>>
File: 1465170423538.jpg (19 KB, 305x315) Image search: [Google]
1465170423538.jpg
19 KB, 305x315
>>29128006
not him but im autistic as fuck and if women are interested in me they lose interest really really fast because of it. the longest relationship ive had was like a week. autism is less of a curse and more of just a different lifestyle. even though people arent as interested in me in not as interested in them.
>>
>not working out for yourself
>not working out for the upcoming war

pleb
>>
File: 34534.png (74 KB, 383x641) Image search: [Google]
34534.png
74 KB, 383x641
I fell for it too and I'm still an awkward robot but at least I'm a big fucker so that scares off the normalfags that might usually try to pick on me. There have been a few times where I'm pretty sure I'd have been in some trouble if I wasn't big enough to ward off the normalfags getting in my face.
>>
>>29129174
>participating in the upcoming war
>not just retreating into your bunker and watching the chaos on CCTV while eating tendies
It's like you're not even a robot...
>>
>>29127901
At least you can attract girls easier though.
>>
>>29128006
Well I could if I wasn't autistic you fucking autist
>>
File: 1463190477094.jpg (34 KB, 535x462) Image search: [Google]
1463190477094.jpg
34 KB, 535x462
>>29129226

I mean, being fat doesnt make you intimidating. Thinking that it does just makes you autistic.

Im 6'4 and 220 lbs of shear lean muscle mass from lifting. The only people that start shit with me are people my size. Otherwise manlets just scowl and yell from afar. You probably look fat and vulnerable so people pick on you, Aspie. .
>>
>>29129773

>said in my post I'm /fit/
>"h...heh...f-fatty.."

read again dumbo :)
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 360x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 360x200
>>29127901
there is one good thing.

At least when I cry and look in the mirror. I don't look as pathetic as I once did

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhnderAV2I0

If anyone knew what I was really like. They would laugh at me.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.