[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HELP A BROKE ROBOT OUT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: oswald-mosley.jpg (70 KB, 428x333) Image search: [Google]
oswald-mosley.jpg
70 KB, 428x333
I've never pirated before, I am down on cash, bored, and want Hearts of Iron III. Anyone know where I can get it from?
>>
File: 1465111606683.png (449 KB, 551x498) Image search: [Google]
1465111606683.png
449 KB, 551x498
downloaad deluge, go to piratebay or kickass, search for what you want, press download button
>>
It's not hard.
Download uTorrent
Look it up on any torrent site.
>>
>>>/t/
Jesus christ we have a board for this shit
>>
>>29127779
>HoI III
Get IV and stop being hipster trash?
>>
>>29127808
D O N O T
O

N
O
T

press the "Download" button,
instead go for the magnet link or torrent file.
The download button will give you cancer (unless you're not a retard but that's assuming too much of OP).
>>
just popping in to let everyone know you can just buy the base game cheap off of some key reselling site, then pirate all of the DLC and still play online easily with people who actually own the DLC. Paradox didn't even try to implement DRM for the DLC.
>>
>>29127779
kickass.to
Search whatever shit you want, make sure that someone seeds it, and get the magnet link. You will need a bit torrent client, like utorrent or something like that.

>>29127960
And also this one, it was released fucking yesterday, HOI III is pretty trash if cracked, crashes all the time, and HOI IV is a modernized version of III (same thing but better). That's what I'm playing atm, was worth waiting.
>>
File: 1464998865350.jpg (628 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1464998865350.jpg
628 KB, 1024x768
>>29128008
if this retard doesn't have adblock he deserves it lmao
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.