[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else feel stuck? >be me >25 >girlfriend of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 12
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 476x687) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 476x687
Anyone else feel stuck?
>be me
>25
>girlfriend of 3 years moved in
>things good then gradually we stop having sex
>she's always irritable and the littlest things turn into fights
>she went from happy and fun to be around, to constantly nagging me for the dumbest things.
>I don't know what to do because I'm stuck in a lease
>I dread coming home
>I don't even think I love her anymore, all I think of is her bitchy personality.
>>
>>29127410
That's scary because I'm 22 and I've been with my first (and last) girlfriend for 6 months now.

We are deeply in love with each other but we can't actually have sex at the minute (due to an implant).

How do you think things have gotten this way? Were you completely smitten like I am now?
>>
>>29127410
Also, we talk about everything. We still haven't had a single argument. Have you tried actually talking to her about it?
>>
File: Sad-Frog-Meme-Gun-041.jpg (19 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
Sad-Frog-Meme-Gun-041.jpg
19 KB, 400x388
Why are all these normies on my board?! Nobody cares about your miniscule easy mode problems when most of us are societal outcasts.
>>
Same shit happened to me. I got her family to send her to rehab and made her get her own place after she got out. I see her whenever I'm horny now and she always puts out. I've heard the some story so many times I should have seen it coming. It's crazy how much nicer a girl is when she doesn't have a pantry full of your food. I brought her 3lbs of grapes last time and you'd think it was Christmas. Shit was on sale for $0.97/lb.
>>
>>29127552
QQ dawg
>>
>>29127410
>Anyone else feel stuck?

well i do, OP. But not in a comparable way you are describing in your story...

>be me
>25
>college dropout NEET
>bad anxiety issues in social environments
>need to get a job this year or i'll have to move back home because savings are slowly but surely running out, no welfare or anything
>said anxiety is preventing me from finding job
>???
>im fucked
>>
>>29127552
I was a social outcast for 19 years, then I got a job and 2 years later I have a girlfriend. Has my way of thinking changed since then? Yes and no. Being forced to understand and work with people you know you have nothing in common with is when you change.

I still judge people exactly the same.
>>
File: yu-gi-oh_o_201487.jpg (259 KB, 500x652) Image search: [Google]
yu-gi-oh_o_201487.jpg
259 KB, 500x652
>>29127410
Sounds like your relationship died a while ago, senpai. Maybe you should man up and talk to your girl about this instead of asking a bunch of robots for advice.
>>
>>29127743

My thinking hasn't changed despite getting a job and gf. Normalfags are always shit and I can't wait until I have enough in mutual funds to neet it up for life.
>>
>>29127689
Just living apart gave you these results?
>>
yes i feel stuck

>"friends" moved to another place and i don't have a car
>we kind of stopped talking
>>
>>29127777
I have the same dream buddy. If I could be a comfy NEET, I'd jump at it.
>>
>>29127410
This how my relationship went south and ended.
It still hurts.
>>
File: DSCN2074.jpg (132 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
DSCN2074.jpg
132 KB, 1024x768
>>29127806
Whats stopping you from getting a shitty mexican ass car?
>>
File: dog.gif (1 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
dog.gif
1 MB, 400x225
>>29127743
It doesn't matter if you've been a social outcast for 50 years. The moment you become a normie you get out and stay out.
>>
>>29127806
Who cares about friends? Did you forget about yourself? If you can't enjoy your own company then how can you truly appreciate anyone else?
>>
>>29127964
I will admit, I don't see posts the same anymore. I have new formulated opinions on everything because I'm currently on cloud nine. I hope you get to experience the same one day.
>>
>>29127410

Option A: Move out

Option B: Break up

Option C: Do neither and exist in a state of consistent misery until she chooses A, B or both.
>>
>>29127410
You're probably responding to her bitching and nagging like a beta faggot OR you're becoming complacent and its pissing her off.

You need to either start anticipating her needs to avoid her bitchfests or you need to start withdrawing physically, emotionally, and communicatively everytime she starts bitching.

Women HATE when you deprive them of attention. I have a needy, abandoment issue riddled girlfriend and if she bitches i just ignore her and go to another room.
>>
>>29127803

She is mentally ill, it's a large part of why I could land her. I'm like a God compared to her so when she was forced to consider the possibility of not being around me she got better.

She was probably a bitch because of drinking too but that doesn't fully explain it. She still sits on her ass watching cartoons all day and collecting neetbux, just not drinking as much now. When I confronted her and asked she said she just took me foregranted before and a bunch of bullshit excuses. I've only gotten better over the years while she's only gotten worse. I've also been reading that mgtow pua lol alfalfabet soup shit and have tried applying the game and frame shit. I can't point to any one thing but I would say the biggest contributor is the financial hit she took by no longer living with me. It sucks but if you want a girl to be nice you can't be too nice to her. I'm not doing stuff like killing her pets or burning her clothes, just little stuff. Sex is only about me now and rougher, I flirt with other girls and I play lots of hot and cold.

Its a learning curve and I'm still autistic but that game shit was invented to get autists laid so it works. I know she won't dump me though so that helps me to be more ballsy with my assholery. Approach it like you would boiling a frog.
>>
>>29128224
You sound like an idiot and so does your girlfriend. I hope she's at least attractive.
>>
>>29128172
Pretty much what I've done, and then she cries more. Then ask if I care and I tell her no.
>>
>>29127777
>had a good job and managed to have decent enough characteristics to get a gril
>I-I'm just like you guys...I-I swear
Go fuck yourself, prick
>>
>>29128301

I'm actually quite intelligent, and she was too before the drugs fried her brain. She still vaguely remembers some literature and art stuff from prep school but her critical thinking ability has gone down the shitter. She was kind of attractive when we first met but now, well I mean at least I'm having sex and am not alone. I think I was in love with her at one time but either she pushed me away or I've just stopped giving a fuck but it's more a fwb thing. I don't even say I love you any more for the last 8 months or so. I need to just cheat and caught already so I can get dumped and move on or learn she's a cuckquean and go wild.

She initiated the relationship so while I can be an ass to her I don't know much beyond simple flirting with other girls. I'm a low level beta + aspiring for alpha +. I'm lazy and like just having a hole and something warm to watch a movie with that requires minimal effort.
>>
>>29128393

I don't stutter, faggit. I'm from the old guard of arcanines.

I'm definitely autistic but definitely not a loser. If anything I'm a narcissist. I never got the self pity meme the underageb& here like so much.
>>
>>29128564

>I'm actually quite intelligent

No intelligent person has ever said or typed this statement.
>>
>>29128564
Drugs don't fry your brain. Weak people succumb to it that's all hence why I know for a fact your girlfriend is stupid and so are you for dwelling your thoughts on her. Either move on or don't. Complaining about it makes you seem like an entitled baby. Enjoy your warm hole.
>>
>>29128393
you sound like a bitter faggot
>>
>>29127964

Fucking this, normies are the fucking worst man, they made it and yet they still come over here

What is the fucking point? If I ever have just a fraction of what normies have I'll leave this shithole forever
>>
File: tumblr_nn2fbeQPg11titub2o1_400.jpg (12 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nn2fbeQPg11titub2o1_400.jpg
12 KB, 251x242
>It's another "anon forgot his reddit password and came to a imageboard filled with losers to discuss his girlfriend problems" episode
>>
>>29128862

It's enlightening to see what I could have become If I hadn't gotten my shit together.
>>
>>29128564

Apparently you weren't intelligent enough to keep your gf from doing drugs you stupid faggot
>>
>>29127410
i know this feel OP, moved in w gf when 23, lived w for 3 years, paid most of the rent.

when she stopped having sex things went down hill, essentially she ended up doing drugs and cheating a ton, but at that point i could care less. i would actually go run errands so i could avoid being at home. when i found out she was cheating i dropped her instantly but desu it fucked me up for 3 years after. only recently do i have a gf and now i am dating girls a lot younger to have some semblance of control over the relationship.
>>
>>29128902

Don't even think/k you are better than me or any person browsing this board

If you browse /r9k/ no matter what your reasons are, you have a problem.
>>
File: facepalm.jpg (106 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
facepalm.jpg
106 KB, 500x300
>>29128928

>but at that point i could care less

You seem like a real catch
>>
>>29128862
Alternatively you can come back and give advice to the people who stayed with you for such a long time. Who understands each other better than other robots?
>>
File: oh man.jpg (10 KB, 329x281) Image search: [Google]
oh man.jpg
10 KB, 329x281
>>29128956

Don't fret, pal. I don't think that at all.
>>
>>29128998

That's the only tolerable normies. Robots that became normies can give valuable advice.

Normies and their "problems" should fuck off to reddit or /adv/
>>
>>29128928
I wish she would cheat so I can have a better reason to breakup. She doesn't have sex, but doesn't go anywhere. She doesn't do anything, except watch Netflix.
>>
>>29128631

Why do you think that? I know the idea that a person could be better than others hurts feelings but I'm not going to fake modesty.

>>29128783

Sure Dec brain wasn't literally fried, but she's been abusing dxm daily, and still drinks. Drug use can and does affect a person's cognitive capabilities addiction is genetic, but she would not be so retarded now if she'd stuck to other drugs or didn't abuse at all. I'm not dwelling my thoughts on her. I'm posting a similar story in a thread about women turning bitchy after cohabitating. Instead of being a salty little entitled baby why don't you just settle for someone 5 or 6 points beneath you? Then you too could enjoy a warm hole. I'll move on after I've secured a better girl, or I might just demote her to side bitch and make the new girl my main fuck. Only time will tell. I'm not going to change the course of my life just to please someone on an American anime imageboard. Unless you're a qtp2t and want to be my new gf.
>>
>>29128862

Translation:

Stop bothering me and let me wallow in this pile of my own leavings.
>>
>>29129066

You can keep projecting and transform shit I say, it doesn't change the fact that normies problems threads should dissapear.
>>
>>29127410
>im a faggot who has a gf
>I'm not living with my mom
>I can afford an appartment
>I've had sex and a relationship with a woman.
Fuck you, you norm is piece of shit!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29127410
Break up, you don't need this shit.
>>
>>29128925

She did them before I met her and I was in my edgy libertine phase anyway so I thought to each their own. I still think drug use is fine but she is a worse person for abusing. Unfortunately for you intelligence isn't defined by taking pills away from people you have sex with.
>>
>>29129065
I'm not a qt but I do have one. I consider myself lucky to be honest and I don't have anything against you personally. I say go for whatever you think is the best solution. I wish you the best of luck, after all, you're still a robot albeit one that thinks he is intelligent!
>>
File: 1440482361426.jpg (174 KB, 1533x961) Image search: [Google]
1440482361426.jpg
174 KB, 1533x961
>>29129110
>So after all of that, I decide to come on a board where the majority of users are down on their luck guys to ask for advice about a situation that seems unobtainable for them
>why is everyone so mean?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (86 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
86 KB, 1440x900
>>29129110
Is this kind of stuff not what robots are striving for?

I've seen hundreds of threads here daily that seem to suggest otherwise.

>how do I get a GF
>Why wont people talk to me
>Mommy is making me pull my own weight

Etc.
>>
File: crying-baby.jpg (33 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
crying-baby.jpg
33 KB, 600x399
>>29129104

It's your impotent rage that keeps threads like these entertaining
>>
>>29129118

You let the person you loved destroying herself, that's not even edgy, that's beyond retarded.
>>
>>29129216

There is not even a hint of rage in my posts, I just dislike seeing shit threads like this that's all.

but hey le epik u le mad such fun right?

;)
>>
>>29129118

>I'm actually quite intelligent
>Sticks his penis in a mentally unstable drug abuser, then makes her his girlfriend.

Fuck intelligent, you're a straight up genius
>>
>>29129029

What advice could they give? I never learned anything from making it. I was just a glutton for punishment and didn't give up. It's a numbers game and nothing more. Girls like hot guys with money and popularity, jobs like guys with experience and friends of the hiring manager. That's the whole point of just bee urself shitposting. You can't do anything to make it work. That's just world fallacy. If you want better then grind it out for a small possibility of something happening. I'm just as miserable as before. I just have prettier clothes, a wetter dick, and extra fatigue from pretending to care about more people I interact with. Some people weren't meant to be happy. I'm too much of a bitch to an hero so I'm just waiting to die at this point. If nothing is much better than any other thing then how I bide my time doesn't matter. I even tried drugs and couldn't get addicted. It's like my life is trying to avoid things that could make it worth living. It's that pesky little thing called personality, and it is not changeable in the slightest little bit.
>>
>>29129271

>There is not even a hint of rage in my posts

>Fucking this, normies are the fucking worst man, they made it and yet they still come over here
>What is the fucking point? If I ever have just a fraction of what normies have I'll leave this shithole forever

Perfectly calm...
Perfectly reasonable...
>>
>>29129188

Same to you then. Do you not consider yourself intelligent though? I guess I have a more realistic view of iq and aptitude considering I work in mental health. Don't sell yourself short. I'd wager most here are above average intelligence. You just have no perspective because you haven't interacted with people while knowing where they sit on the curve. People tend to associate with others of a similar iq.
>>
>>29129271

This is the worst backtracking I have ever seen. You're an angry NEET and got called out on it. Everything you've posted since just makes it more obvious.
>>
>>29129271

KEEP PEDDLIN'
>>
>>29129280
You must have tried some shitty drugs mate. They make everything better and give you new ways of thinking.

Just like how you have to listen to music louder to understand some albums, you need to take much more.
>>
>>29127552
Can you post more frogs i love this meme
>>
>>29129371
I would say I'm fairly intelligent. I've just never declared it to anyone. I'd agree with the fact that most people on here have above average intelligence but poor life skills which cripple their thoughts.
>>
>>29127410
Sounds familiar anon, but at least you're not married and you have no children.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.