[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that being a virgin is the BIGGEST red flag for guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 15
File: eww it's anon.jpg (172 KB, 1300x997) Image search: [Google]
eww it's anon.jpg
172 KB, 1300x997
Reminder that being a virgin is the BIGGEST red flag for guys over 18.

You could be tall and handsome
>"Yeah but he's a virgin, so he must have a personality disorder"
You could be confident
>"Yeah but he's a virgin, so he must have a hidden personality disorder"
You could have a huge dick
>"Yeah but he's a virgin, so he's inexperienced"
You could be rich
>"Ok i'll tell him I want to wait for marriage before we have sex, but i'm divorcing him instantly after before we ever get the chance"
You could be a combination of all of them, just waiting for marriage/the right woman to have sex"
>"Ok i'll play along with his proposal, but i'm divorcing him instantly after before we ever get the chance"
>>
Only that isn't true and a lot of girls like virgins
>>
>>29127761
lmao proof or gtfo faggot

if this were the case women would be beating my door down to deflower me.
>>
File: 1447201668163s.jpg (4 KB, 181x182) Image search: [Google]
1447201668163s.jpg
4 KB, 181x182
>>29127240
Implying I give a fuck anyway I could just lie
>>
>>29127761
This is true. My ex gf was a virgin fetishist and found my virginity endearing.

She was also a chronic sex adddict, a cheater, obsessed with sexual perversion, had a friendship group that was essentially an orgy, made me meet her old fuckbuddy and basically belonged on meatholes.com

This is what happens when girls get raised by pussy beta male dads
>>
>>29127761
but they allways cazey

>>29127240
this is why you should lie if anyone ask.
if they get into details say you did in once or twice for make it reliable.
>>
>>29127977
Had two chances to get laid

>Lied to the first girl
>She saw right through me and left
>Told the truth to the second girl
>"Sorry I don't want to be the teacher in bed"
>>
>>29127893
so damaged women (even more than the average woman)
>>
>>29127240
You should always tell the truth in my opinion. It singles out the whores.
>>
>>29128168
>he still believes in unicorns
your manic pixie dreamgirl does not exist. deal with it
>>
File: 1426022956945.png (26 KB, 238x231) Image search: [Google]
1426022956945.png
26 KB, 238x231
>>29127240

>implying I give a fuck what some whores think of me

enjoy paying those future child support payments
>>
>>29128082
>She saw right through me and left
please elaborate, green text or someting

>>29128168
maybe if she is your gf and you know her if you somehow met a girl in a party so lie if she ask.
>>
>>29127240
Divorce doesn't work like that chief. Under those circumstances it would be annulled.
>>
>>29128082
>>"Sorry I don't want to be the teacher in bed"
CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT

>was going to do it regardless
>could help you out considerably
>would just be another night for her
>follows conventional wisdom instead of making own decisions
>is a cunt of the highest magnitude
>>
>>29128082
this is why prostitutes exist dude
>>
>>29127240
tfw im none of these except being a virgin
>>
>>29127240
You're right. Avoid me. Don't talk shit, just avoid me.
>>
>>29127240
>divorcing a rich person

you don't magically get their money if you do this, by the way. stop getting all your information about life from cartoons.
>>
>>29127240
Just stfu about it?

When I had sex the first time it was after claiming I'd had it multiple times before

Sex isn't difficult
>>
File: coolpepe2.jpg (427 KB, 1543x1360) Image search: [Google]
coolpepe2.jpg
427 KB, 1543x1360
>>29127240
>convert to islam
>pretend that you're a virgin because you're saving yourself for your wife (wives)
>get a pure qt3.14 muslim wife that treats you like a god

Its not hard folks
>>
But I lost my virginity at 19, OP.

She was 19 and a virgin, too. :3
>>
File: angelic.jpg (120 KB, 736x925) Image search: [Google]
angelic.jpg
120 KB, 736x925
>>29127240
Just say you're a devout Catholic. There we go, that was easy.

Say you've made a sacred vow with God to hold on to your virginity until marriage.

Suddenly, you're tall, handsome, confident, with a huge dick and off limits.

That's crack to bitches.

There's a reason priests call their collars pussy magnets.

Women love the forbidden fruit.
>>
File: angrypepe1.jpg (39 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
angrypepe1.jpg
39 KB, 900x900
>>29129224
FUCKING COPYCAT YOU JUST COPIED MY POST >>29129004

FUCK YOU MAN FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU
>>
>TFW you're going to take a 19yo tit cows virginity tomorrow night
Most wonderful feeling in the world.
>>
>>29127240
If you're rich, handsome and have a big dick, literally any girl who finds you attractive will fuck you even if you are a virgin.

>t. Tebow
>>
File: pepeisis.jpg (18 KB, 320x246) Image search: [Google]
pepeisis.jpg
18 KB, 320x246
>>29129295
I didn't even read your post. Soz lad.
>>
File: priest and bishop.png (273 KB, 482x332) Image search: [Google]
priest and bishop.png
273 KB, 482x332
>>29129224
>>29128653

>Become orthodox priest.
>Be no forbidden fruit.
>Still appear to bitches as such though.
>Drown in Pussy.

Was it that hard?
>>
>>29127893
>This is true
Hmmmm....I wonder WHY this could be true

>>My ex gf was a virgin fetishist
Ohhh...makes sense.
Fucking idiot.
>>
>>29127240
>tfw successfully fabricated losing my virginity
I'm such a good liar even I believe it
>>
>>29128653
>woman are selfish cunts who only think about themselves

More news at 22:00
>>
File: know_your_paradoxes.png (165 KB, 1370x764) Image search: [Google]
know_your_paradoxes.png
165 KB, 1370x764
>>29129454
>rich, handsome, big dick
>virgin
>>
>>29127240
>Reminder that being a virgin is the BIGGEST red flag for guys over 18.

Well, there may be some ground for this idea. To call it the biggest red flag may be slight hyperbole, but there is some truth upon which this sentiment rests.

The vast majority of people have sex with someone who wants to have sex with them after having reached a certain age. The people who do so don't have to beautiful, or brilliant, or rich, or particularly exciting, or amazingly charismatic. After all, the vast majority of people don't have these marvelous traits, and yet the vast majority don't become wizards. To be a virgin past a certain age signifies that one is undersirable to an extent only a very few are. Virginity exists as a red flag not because sex is reserved for the very best people, but rather because it is withheld from only the very worst.

Of course, let's be honest. One doesn't fly this particular red flag unless he deserves it. A man beyond a certain age is a virgin because he is uniquely unattractive; he is not uniquely unattractive because he is a virgin. The older virgin could be branded with that red flag as blatantly as the first murderer was with the Mark of Cain. But that really doesn't matter. No one is going to get close enough to the wizard to see that mark in the first place.
>>
File: manlet suffering.png (586 KB, 640x634) Image search: [Google]
manlet suffering.png
586 KB, 640x634
>being a virgin is the BIGGEST red flag for guys over 18
Categorically False.

You can have many flaws as a man..you can be a virgin, you can be ugly, you can have bad skin, BUT YOU CAN NOT BE SHORT.

The absolutely worst trait is MANLETISM.There is nothing more soul crushing, more emasculating, more devastating for a man than small height. The lack of height simply kills a man. Some times when I see a tall goodlooking dude, I imagine how would he look like if he was short. His goodlooks simply fade away...

Take for example zyzz or Hemsworth, look at some pics when they are next to girls and then morph their height a bit shorter than the women they are with. If some good morphers here will do that, you will see my point. Their looks are simply gone. Height is a part of beauty for men and the lack of height= ugliness.

Now, the 6'+ guys here will say "fuck you op, it's all about face!" You are wrong! Height is THE MOST important. You want club sloots? Roid, tan and get tattoos, develop presence, dress like a badass and go to clubs. Why the fuck do you think clubs are dark? Because face matters? Nobody sees your face in clubs, it's all about presence and size. Be 8+ and 5'7 and you are shit tier because manletism kills everything. Manletism is cancer for looks.

To make it simple for you guys:

Sub 5'9 = severe manletism
Sub 5'10 = short
5'10- 5'11= average
6'+ = human
>>
>>29129543
Was just giving an answer to OPs hypothetical scenario.
>>
>>29129546
>tripfag thinks their opinion matters
filtered :)
>>
>>29129546
This
top quality post right here
Don't forget, however, that women, more so then men, are prone to herd mentality. So the fact that a man is not considered attractive by the borg collective alone makes him even less attractive to the individual woman.
>>
>>29127893
ah that's horrible, sooooooo where does she live now? could you maybe post her phone number?
>>
>>29127240
Women are retarded, they judge you based purely on your social perception, being a virgin signals to her cunt that no woman has desired you thus you are genetic garbage and below her concern. There you go a simple explanation why women hate virgins because they truely see them as failed men.
>>
>>29129570
I'm 5'8" and I've had sex with ten women. Not rich, not particularly good looking, confident or charming and most of them were at least average.

It's a mixture of attractiveness (the traits listed above), persistence (numbers game) and being in the right place at the right time (i.e. outside).
>>
>>29129750
Also, having interesting experieces to share is really understated. Girls' eyes always light up when I tell them about playing with lion cubs in South Africa. They want you to stimulate their feelies above all else (sex is just a way to do exactly that) and a good way to do that is by sharing experiences through which they can live vicariously. If you haven't been or done anything interesting, git gud at lying.
>>
I love being the virgin at parties. I have no real intention of getting laid, so you can actually make some pretty great conversation with girls that isn't just "AYO LETS FUK" wrapped in some smalltalk.

The closest I've gotten to a hook up was when I was drunk and talking about the dumbest shit ever (i think i was literally talking about how there's still ranches on my street). Women do NOT look for intellectualism in a partner. Basic conversation skills are pretty much all you need
>>
>>29129810
This. You just have to find shit that stimulates their emotions constantly. You can't be logical with them.

They're like toddlers. They need to be constantly entertained.

Find ways to make them laugh, make them feel fuzzy inside, even tell them a sad story. Take them on an emotional roller coaster.

That's how it's done.

It's stupid, and it makes no sense, but that's women for you.
>>
File: chads.webm (1 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
chads.webm
1 MB, 480x270
EVERYTHING MATTERS. Ideally you want to be a TALL 6'+ 90% masculine 10% feminine guy who has above average levels of muscle mass, blue eyes, brown or blond hair, hunter eyes, large wide jaw and a "pretty" midface. You want to be extremely socially developed/skilled, you want NO anxiety, you want extreme confidence and self assertiveness, TONS of sexual experiences starting from the age of 12, a strong dominant presence, great "pheromones" which are a result of an optimal HIGH TEST hormonal profile. You want to be good at sports resulting in high status with groups of guys, you want to be naturally strong, above average size of bones/wrist/hands, above average neck-size making you look quite intimidating and making you jaw appear bigger.

You want to be positive, fun, have a great outlook, great self esteem, a deep voice, maybe a few subtle tattoos. You want to be well traveled, a job that you like and that generates an above average income.

You want female friends whom you can fuck whenever you want, you want a strong social circle of cool guys. You want to have masculine hobbies like hunting, MMA, riding bikes in the fucking woods, hockey, soccer and you want to know some about whiskey and beer.

There you go, the ultimate slayer.

Do you need all that to ever see a pussy in your life or even have a decent fulfilling sexual or romantic life? Hell no, how do I know? Put your fucking head outside of your basement and watch the world.
>>
File: 986879.jpg (79 KB, 470x501) Image search: [Google]
986879.jpg
79 KB, 470x501
>>29128535
>"But he hit me look I have proof" :'(((
>>
>>29129943
It makes perfect sense if you think of it in terms of living vicariously like I said. Or in terms of neurotransmitter modulation.
>>
>>29129224
>>29129004
>>29129486

>pretend to be devout follower
>no females give a shit because you are still ugly

The religious catch is only applicable to already attractive chads. The ugly religious dudes are not even viewed as romantic prospects (like normal) and they have reduced themselves to living a shit life (like normal).
>>
>>29129672
>Don't forget, however, that women, more so then men, are prone to herd mentality. So the fact that a man is not considered attractive by the borg collective alone makes him even less attractive to the individual woman.

That's a very good point. It was something I hadn't realized until relatively late in life when I had an extended conversation with a good friend of mine. He pointed out that women tend to be intensely concerned with what other women think, far more than a man could ever care about the judgement of other men.

After that conversation, I've seen the point proven time and time again. I recently had a conversation with a female coworker who resented having to go out with some of her female friends because that would mean that, although she was tired after a long day of work, she would have to dedicate hours to looking her best. Now, she already had a tall, attractive, wealthy boyfriend. So she wasn't looking good for men. She was looking good for the sake of other women. lest they found her lacking in some respect.

However, that sort of thing only goes so far. A woman can be told by her female friends that her sexual partner isn't good enough for her. And yet, if she is truly attracted to a man, that matters very little. That's another phenomenon I've seen time and time again.

Funny thing, isn't it? Authentic sexual attraction is a powerful force for both sexes, so powerful that it is one of those rare things that gives women the ability to transcend the criticism of their female peers. Social forces may be powerful, and that seems to be the case for women far more than men, but Nature always proves herself more powerful even still.
>>
>>29129968
that was gay

not willing to test if this comment would have been original without this additional sentence
>>
>>29129974
Police report? No? Yeah, not gonna hold up.
>>
File: all-purpose reaction face.png (41 KB, 581x263) Image search: [Google]
all-purpose reaction face.png
41 KB, 581x263
>>29130181
>she already had a tall, attractive, wealthy boyfriend. So she wasn't looking good for men
>>
>>29127240
nah, this is something roasties who have no other qualities, other than what is between their legs come up with.
that plus guys whos only accomplishment in life has been fucking a girl.

the biggest read flag for a man over 18 is having no passion in life.
>>
>>29130141
idk. It works out pretty well for me despite being ugly af.

Then again I really do believe and do not pretend.
>>
>I'm a decent looking guy
>virgin until i was 19
>personality disorder

Checks out. Managed to get a few girlfriends , half a dozen one night stands throughout college. Now im 26, havent got laid in 2 years. Feels bad man
>>
>>29127761
I don't mind it. Me and my bf are both each others' first and we lost virginity to each other. We were both 18+ at that time. Still going strong.
>>
File: 1455486583086.jpg (23 KB, 478x373) Image search: [Google]
1455486583086.jpg
23 KB, 478x373
>>29127240
pic related

>>29129570
not pic related, just dumb
>>
File: 7668908976756.png (651 KB, 1054x1043) Image search: [Google]
7668908976756.png
651 KB, 1054x1043
>>29130521
>we lost virginity to each other.
Your boyfriend believes he's your first?
>>
>>29130294

Oh, come on man!

Do you honestly think she was making herself look her best hoping to catch the eye of ugly, fat, or poor men? Because compared to what she had, this is what most men were. Do you think a woman in that position would do her best to make herself desirable to men that would induce nausea in her if she had the slightest hint they glanced at her with anything approaching desire?

She had license to make herself attractive for the approval of other women because she was protected by the attraction of a worthwhile man. She could risk the possibility that a monster would look at her with lust only because she knew an actual human being was waiting for her at home.

This was a woman whose significant other once threw her out because he was tired of her being so affectionate. If she was willing to endure that for the privilege of his companionship, I very strongly doubt she was making herself attractive hoping that some repulsive "knight in shining armor" would come and sweep her off her feet. Especially doubtful, since most of those knights in question would have been shorter than the man she already had. I imagine the deficit in height would make that act something of a challenge.

Women are different than men, to be sure. However, more than often than not, they are not different in the ways men believe them to be. Or, more properly speaking, hope them to be.
>>

B U M P

I S

ORIGINAL
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.