[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
when i was younger i always hung around older kids and as a result
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1464681980760.png (244 KB, 761x720) Image search: [Google]
1464681980760.png
244 KB, 761x720
when i was younger i always hung around older kids and as a result i was always the youngest of the group in just about every social situation i was ever in

now i'm 23 and i constantly end up being surrounded by people who are barely even 20 years old
even on this board it seems most people are under 21

tfw i am getting old and i'm struggling to cope with it. pretending to be a little anime girl helps but only so much
>>
>>29127177
Own it mang. When I stopped always being the shortest person it was one of the best feelings.
>>
>Tfw 20
>all my online friends are in high school
I JUST WANT TO KNOW SOMEONE MY OWN AGE
>>
>when i was younger i always hung around older kids and as a result i was always the youngest of the group in just about every social situation i was ever in
holy shit are you me?
I'm 20 and all my friends are in their late 20s and early 30s
my youngest friend is 26
why does it turn out like this
>>
Hang around younger people if you want to feel younger. Hang around older to feel older.

Same goes for rich and poor.
>>
>>29128567
the thing is i was always one of the tallest despite being the youngest
i'm 6'3

i just want to be 14 again so it won't be weird when i just want to spend all day watching anime and playing video games

>>29129350
one of the first friends i ever made lived next door to me and he is 5 years older than me
was kinda funny being in primary school and hanging out with highschoolers

then they all got old enough to go out drinking while i was still in high school
>>
>>29129305
Everyone else your age is hitting up clubs and forming relationships with the opposite sex.
>>
I'm the opposite, I can't remember the last time I hung out with somebody older than me.
>>
I only hang around people many years younger than me. I'm in my mid 20s and I hang around people 14-20.

It has been like this for so long and I'm going to get older and older, soon I'll be too old for the people I hang around.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.