[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
well, the only girl who wasnt horrifying disgusted of me rejected
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: fhgd.png (2 MB, 1920x1072) Image search: [Google]
fhgd.png
2 MB, 1920x1072
well, the only girl who wasnt horrifying disgusted of me rejected me
i guess im one of you guys now
tfw
>she taught you how to smile
>she gave you the motivation to do things
>she enjoyed being in your prescence
>she wanted to talk to you
>she was the only girl
>she was the one
>>
I did this to a guy i was friends with very recently. It was pretty creepy though, we were like brother and sister, we actually did find out we were related, but I guess the whole incest vibe thing and me getting really upset that he thinks its cool to poke people and touch them repeatedly (seriously he is something beyond autism) and I could tell he was dropping hints, I just wanted to avoid it because I planned on rejecting him no matter what. Then, in typical (name retracted) fashion he doesn't do something subtle or polite, he just fucking puts his goddamn disgusting hand on my thigh. He ruined our friendship all because he was horny and couldn't control his feelings, and I have no grievances dropping him, sayanara biyotch. His fetish is girls beating him up so I can't kick his ass, and I can't send someone after him because he would know it was me and besides thats too savage. I was considering throwing an egg at him, but decided to leave it be since hes probably already suffering lol. People disgust me, I can't believe he would try that after me always going out of my way to turn down his advances and shake him off bluntly and directly. Some people never learn.
>>
>>29126733
never had any of that, you fail normie.

>taught my self to turn that frown upside down so my parents would stop worrying about me.
>stopped killing myself with booze and drugs
>got a shit job so parents wouldn't be completely disappointed in me
>moved out so parents would stop bugging about friends/gfs
>lie to parents that i'm fine and i've made friend
>all i do is got to work, pay bills and shitpost here
>>
Iktf

> tfw shw was my first kiss
> ran into her a couple weeks ago after not seeing her for years
> she went to HS with my roommate
> stupidly give her his number
> caught him balls deep in her this morning out of the blue

I'm trying not to cry but the tears are already here, and they're here to stay
>>
>>29127048
Lmao you cucked yourself you retard. What were you expecting would happen by giving her number to him? I think we could all learn something by anon's actions,take note
>>
>>29126733
get over it faggot, she's not as special as you think
>>
>>29126963
I hope op reads this whole thing and realises that while he is pining after her and being heartbroken, she's probably laughing at how pitiful he is and being disgusted by the mere thought of him like he is something at the bottom of her shoe. Time to go mgtow op
>>
File: YourAutismLevelHasIncreased.jpg (23 KB, 720x290) Image search: [Google]
YourAutismLevelHasIncreased.jpg
23 KB, 720x290
>>29126733
>>29126733
>she taught you how to smile

What, do you have autism or something?
>>
>>29126733
I bet she wasn't even that special but you put her on a pedestal because she happened to be a girl.

Improve what you can about yourself (lift, fashion, socializing, etc.), become a chad, and pick-up women like it was nothing to dull the pain.
>>
>>29127622
He's just an edgy immature teen who is the most saddest person ever, and is the only person who has been heartbroken in that specific way!!!! Seriously op, grow a pair. She wasn't "the one", thats clear enough based on how she rejected the fuck out of you. You think your future wife would want to hear about how some bitch you wanted to fuck back in the day didn't like you back? Move the fuck on you pussy
>>
>>29126733
Damn, anon. Better get over it before going to school tomorrow. Fucking edgy ass kids.
>boo hoo she was da one
>she taught me how 2 smile
end your whole life.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.