[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright, which one of you nignogs did this? http://www.nyti
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: 07PROM-master768.jpg (76 KB, 768x557) Image search: [Google]
07PROM-master768.jpg
76 KB, 768x557
Alright, which one of you nignogs did this?

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/07/nyregion/teenager-sentenced-to-25-years-for-killing-girl-who-said-no-to-the-prom.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur

> Boy asks girl to the prom
> Girl says no
> Boy kills girl
> "I did it; just arrest me"
>>
File: 26prom-01-alt-master315.jpg (18 KB, 315x315) Image search: [Google]
26prom-01-alt-master315.jpg
18 KB, 315x315
why does the idea of her spending her last moments terrified and in agony make my dick hard?
>>
>>29126481
>>just arrest me
>JUST arrest me

JUST
>>
He looks like a future carl
>>
America needs to stop that degenerate "prom" thing.
You go to schools to learn, not to fuck around. The fugly roastie deserved it though.
>>
>>29126538
I cant believe he commited murder over this bitch. She looks like a 8 yr old boy
>>
>>29126607
you go to school to learn how to operate in a society, which we all opted out by hiding in our rooms.
>>
>>29126481

Why did they bring him to court with his hair slicked back like that? He looks like a supervillain...
>>
>>29126481
Lol I read this and wondered if I should post it here. He killed a spic so I don't really care desu senpai.
>>
>>29126634
To be fair, the guy isn't a prize himself. That square headed faggot should be lucky to go out with a landwhale
>>
>>29126481
it was me
but don't tell them i escaped
>>
Wait a sec, I remember this bitch.
Dude this happened years back now.
Yeah we already discussed this and everything.
>>
File: frogmeme.jpg (32 KB, 436x436) Image search: [Google]
frogmeme.jpg
32 KB, 436x436
fembots BTFO

hahahahahdahdha
>>
>>29126693
>most likely to succeed
They throw failure in your face with no reserve.
>>
>>29126481
>>29126538
Wow that sucks. Well no use worrying to much about this. Why do normies always focus on one story to dominate all of their attention?
>>
Also it's retarded how they state it as though he was 19 and she was 16 when he killed her, they were both 16. Just makes it seem worse.
>>
>>29126883
>fembots

please dont pretend to be a robot it's embarrassing seeing you try and fit in
>>
File: 1445556385148.gif (1 MB, 275x154) Image search: [Google]
1445556385148.gif
1 MB, 275x154
White guys are all walking time bombs, tbqhwy.
>>
>>29127047
the problem with his post isnt him making fun of females

the problem with his post is that he implied females can be robots in the first place, u fucking toastie roastie or nu male cukboi
>>
>>29126481
>which one of you did this
He obviously can't post if he's been arrested, stupid.
>>
>>29126481
>which one of you nignogs did this?

The guy in your picture
>>
I did it, just arrest me.
>>
>>29127151
it's a well known fact that women can't be robots, btfo out of roasties all you want but even the ugly beef curtains can't be robot as their will always be a beta cuck to chase after her it's just a matter of her choosing to accept him.

where as many robots are forced in to a life of isolation and loneliness through no thought of their own. This has been discussed countless friendo also in another thread going on right now

anyone actively using fembot is a fucking cuck encouraging women to attentionwhore on the board.
>>
Absolute hero
Honor killings are really fucking cool when they aren't being done by stupid camelfuckers
>>
>>29126481
Probably should have gone
>I did it
>Just put a fucking bullet through my head
>I was never going to make it
>>
>>29126481
A genetically inferior female and male were both taken out of the genepool cesspit that is the US. Furthermore, girls will think twice to saying no to awkward betas that they otherwise revile.

This was a good day for America.
>>
>>29126634
He looks like an 8 year old girl, it was gonna be cute.
>>
>>29127336
I'm glad religion has been surpressed to the point where we don't have them. Glad I can't be killed because two people said I raped someone or because my parents get tired of me
>>
>tfw went to that highschool
>tfw sister knew him and said he was a weirdo

They're all still on about this.
>>
>>29127853
most of the articles I've read about this say that he was well liked, funny, and on the football team.

You wouldn't think that by looking at his pic though.
>>
>>29128639
Of course. The media always portrays people like this before they "snap". I never personally met him but my Stacy sister claims he was always a little weird and was obsessed with her
>>
>>29129083
The girl was no prize either though. Definitely not a head cheerleader or anything
>>
>>29129285
Class president I think, but all around seemed like the bookish type. Everyone acted like they always did when someone dies in that everyone was her "best friend" and knew her so well.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.