[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are women so weak when it comes to men? It's shocking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 25
File: image.png (327 KB, 411x721) Image search: [Google]
image.png
327 KB, 411x721
Why are women so weak when it comes to men? It's shocking at how bad at fighting they are.
>>
Video: https://vid.me/DHgf
>>
They're walking birthing sacs
>>
>>29126234
But in some species the females do have at least have a chance at fighting off males. Look at the woman in this video though, she doesn't stand a chance.
>>
>>29126201
Reminder that the US National Women's Soccer Team got beat by a team of high school boys.
>""""professional"""" women """"athletes""""
>>
>>29126217
Roastie got toasted
>>
>>29126201
im a girl haha i dont need to learn how to fight, all the men surrounding me can do that for me, "halp halp im a scared girl halp"
Men walk a lonelier path and aren't ensured so much security by other men, so we have to learn how to fight.
women are spoiled by society
>>
>>29126201
Oh yeah? SAY THAT TO RHOMBOID ROUSER AND SEE WHATT HAPPENS!
>>
Because of sexual dimorphism.

Is this a question or just an excuse for another woman hate thread?
>>
>>29126396
>thinking we need an excuse
depart the premises reddit
>>
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 865x805) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136 KB, 865x805
Meanwhile, this is often how women perceive themselves. What's with the cognitive dissonance for women on this issue? Is it just easier to believe they could fight off a man if they wanted to?
>>
>>29126396
But in some species, the females are almost as big or even bigger than males. Why did this happen in humans? And why do women have trouble accepting it?
>>
>>29126278
human females have long gestation periods and nurture times before offspring are independent. this time spent childbearing is often the majority of their life span, they have evolved to be fatter, smaller, weaker, stupider and mentally focused on social positioning within existing hierarchy rather than having creative or inventive capabilities.
as a man i feel sorry for them, i can ignore my child spawning urges, but also my mind and body is free by not crippled from birth for that role.
>>
>>29126201
Women dont fight anon they try to kill eachother when they get into disputes if you have ever seen girls fight they fight dirty like crazy.
>>
>>29126217
And that's how you keep a woman around.
>>
>>29126429

Haha wow he totally deserved to be brutally beaten for a sexual comment, you go girl xD
>>
File: 1458174678535.png (387 KB, 598x369) Image search: [Google]
1458174678535.png
387 KB, 598x369
>>29126429
And they say we have power fantasies
>>
>>29126429
This is completely retarded any man with a brain knows punching a fat dude in the stomach is a waste of time because its the most shock absorbing area in their body, you always aim for their head because fat dudes can take alot of hits due to all that meat under their skin acting as a impact shield. Sometimes the fat guys have large abs underneath that will hurt your fist. So for a woman to knock the wind out of a fat dude shes basically superhuman.
>>
>>29126429
Blame decades of Hollywood action films where tiny 100lb girls throw fully grown men across rooms and knock them out with a single punch.
>>
>>29126314
That should be investigated actually. Soccer really only focuses on leg muscles and females have great strength in their legs because of needing to carry a child in the womb. They are also thinner and should be more nimble.

The fact that they lost reflects upon what the female soccer association's are focusing on. Eye candy and not skill
>>
>>29126750
>females have great strength in their legs
Sure, but they're still outperformed by men.
>>
File: Landolt.jpg (93 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Landolt.jpg
93 KB, 720x1280
>>29126201
Yeah, a real weakling. Cindy would snap your skinny little robot neck like a bread stick with her thighs, friendo.
>>
File: 1447597073447.png (414 KB, 865x805) Image search: [Google]
1447597073447.png
414 KB, 865x805
>>29126429
>posting an edit
>>
>>29126798
Why would thighs be around my neck? She'd be on the ground like that woman in the video.
>>
File: 1459136231727.png (245 KB, 455x389) Image search: [Google]
1459136231727.png
245 KB, 455x389
>>29126798
>yeah, this bodybuilder could totally beat you up!
Okay, what if she fought a male bodybuilder
>>
>>29126798
Unlucky for her, I'm armed with a knife.
>>
>>29126798
Outliers exist but that doesn't change the general rule
>>
File: strong military women.png (349 KB, 608x675) Image search: [Google]
strong military women.png
349 KB, 608x675
>>29126750
Women do have stronger legs than arms but it's still not on men's level, not to mention other general fitness factors.
>>
>>29126817
did they fug? originalio
>>
>>29126448
It depends on the species really. Mammals often end up with males protecting females due to females having to gestate instead of just shooting out eggs. This would lead to selection of better, stronger protectors

Female spiders are giant compared to males because the female needs room to make a million billion eggs and the guard them until they hatch. The male being tiny makes him a great source of food after they mate.
>>
File: JuliaBudd.jpg (81 KB, 736x981) Image search: [Google]
JuliaBudd.jpg
81 KB, 736x981
>>29126843
Cindy Landolt doesn't train as a fighter; she's a fitness expert. She's immensely strong and could twist your doughy robot body into a pretzel without effort, but she's not an expert at combat. THIS woman however, Julia Budd, is a world-ranked MMA fighter -- and I'd pay good money to watch her remove your tonsils through your rectum without breaking a sweat.
>>
>>29126968
>did they fug? originalio

Yes!
>>
>>29126995
And she would get her shit kicked in by a male MMA fighter, even one of comparable or smaller size. What's your point?
>>
File: julia-budd-03.jpg (51 KB, 652x434) Image search: [Google]
julia-budd-03.jpg
51 KB, 652x434
>>29127082
And the world's greatest featherweight boxer would get demolished by a middle-of-the-pack heavyweight boxer. So what? If every one of you piss-jugging autists rushed Julia Budd at the same time, I'd still bet every penny I own that she could straight-up murder the entire bunch of you with her bare hands.
>>
>>29126992
But as we see from the video, men evolving to be stronger has put women in a position where men can completely dominate them (including their reproductive choice). Wouldn't that put selective pressure on women so that they would evolve to be able to protect themselves from men?
>>
>>29127147
Do you have a point or are you just retarded? Any woman with the same background of a man will lose.

No shit that someone trained will destroy someone untrained you immense retard.
>>
>>29127147
So you admit that women are smaller and weaker than men in general? Because that's the entire point of this thread. Most people here are physically average men, despite your basement dweller memeing, which means most people here could beat the shit out of the vast majority of women. The fact that you need to pull from the top 1% of the female population to produce women that you think could take on a bunch of random fucks on the internet is pretty pathetic.
>>
>>29126581
what is this, fucking x-men? Sorry blob, your xfactor wouldn't stop you from having your ass kicked. They have abs underneath do they, yeah I bet.
>>
>>29127179
Ohhhh, I get it.

>My dad can beat up your dad!

You're a fat, weak, effete man-child so you would get your lard-ass handed to you by one of the "weak" women you express such contempt for, but a much larger man (who would have just as much contempt for you and your soft, untrained body as Julia Budd) could probably take her, so you'll ride around on his dick like that little yappy dog from the Bugs Bunny cartoons and bask in his reflected glory because you have none of your own.
>>
>>29127179
>Do you have a point or are you just retarded?
He's just retarded.
>>
>>29126995
>>29127147
i used to spar with women fighters and they're universally shit. some men are shit too but ALL women are shit at fighting. they don't have any kind of instinctive understanding of striking or using force so it always turns into more of a tai-bo dancing kind of thing.

judo and jiu jitsu can be effective martial arts for women tho since they rely more on skill at grappling than actual fighting.
>>
>>29127266
>upper echelon of women can beat up average men (if the women are trained and the men aren't)
>this means you can never criticize the female gender's physical shortcomings, ever
Holy shit you HAVE to be a roastie, no man would get this triggered.

Refer to >>29126920 for some evidence on how pathetic women are. Even a permavirgin lardass could absolutely murder your average 5'4 110lb birdbone weakling woman.
>>
>>29127291
I'm sure you have, anon. I'm sure you have.
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
>>29127234
>carrying around more weight on your body all the time means you must have less muscle

They obviously can't take as much advantage of it because they're hamplanets but fatties can be pretty fucking strong sometimes anon, it's just physics. Everyone has abs, it's just a matter of being able to see them to most people though
>>
>>29126995

I could fuck you and her up at the same time.

Don't @ me, bitch.
>>
>>29126429
>>29126817
>Not posting the only original true original
>>
File: nikiforova.jpg (53 KB, 600x430) Image search: [Google]
nikiforova.jpg
53 KB, 600x430
>>29127373
Do you know Marifusa Nikiforova was? No, of course you don't. Because your Dunning-Kruger lard-ass is as stupid as it is obnoxiously arrogant.

Nestor Makhno was an anarchist revolutionary in Ukraine who drove 600,000 German soldiers out with only 50,000 untrained, poorly-equipped partisans. While his army, the Makhnovshchina, were theoretically Red Army irregulars, Trotsky and Lenin were afraid of them and refused to give them guns. Enter Marifusa Nikiforova. At a time when women were not even considered legally human, she commanded a band of anarchist Cossack bandits in the hills and raided German military bases to seize guns for Makhno. She didn't have to be bigger or even stronger; she was such a fucking fearless, ruthless bad-ass that fucking COSSACK BANDITS followed her command and charged into fucking military bases on horseback with fucking swords with her.

The fact that the average man is larger than the average female means ABSOLUTELY FUCK-ALL, you ignorant sack of suet and misogyny.
>>
>>29127388
That's /b/, you fucking stupid newfag.
>>
File: 4603690_orig.jpg (23 KB, 628x316) Image search: [Google]
4603690_orig.jpg
23 KB, 628x316
>>29127565
The fact that a handful of outliers exist means FUCK ALL you goddamn autist. Go defend m'lady's honor somewhere else.
>>
>>29127565
>hur-dur the top 0.00000001% of women in terms of capability are better than the average man.

There were hundreds of cossack/Tartar/mongol/etc. chieftans who did the exact same thing. The rason we don't remember them is because it is so ordinary for men to do the exact same thing. But when a woman does it, it is so unusal it becomes legend. That is literally what is actually meant when you say "the exception proves the rule."
>>
>>29127565
Oh boy another isolated instance of female greatness amidst an endless sea of mediocrity. I won't even bother coming up with a comparable male historical figure because you'll just sperg out about how I'm riding his coattails, despite the fact that you yourself are clearly a buttmad woman riding the coattails of the minuscule amount of women who have managed to measure up to men throughout history.

And by the way none of what you just posted will ever change the fact that the average woman is about as physically threatening as a 12 year old boy. 99% of men on the planet could pick up the nearest woman and chokeslam her. Stay mad, toasty roastie.
>>
File: 13746811047663.jpg (117 KB, 492x492) Image search: [Google]
13746811047663.jpg
117 KB, 492x492
>>29127565
>At a time when women were not even considered legally human
holy fuck the pure historical revisionism this has to be bait
kys mayne
>>>tumblr.com
>>>reddit.com
>>
>>29127565
>muh outlier

Yes outliers exist, calm down. Now go find me a female outlier for each male outlier in combat like a good boy.
>>
>>29127717
>There were hundreds of cossack/Tartar/mongol/etc. chieftans who did the exact same thing
No. There weren't. Nikiforova was Makhno's primary source of weapons and ammunition. Without her, he'd have been helpless. Makhno and Nikiforova didn't get along at all -- by all accounts Makhno was a drunk and womanizer, and Nikiforova wouldn't put up with his shit -- but Makhno had immense respect for her. He wrote in his autobiography that the first time he heard her address her men, he wept with the power of her words. She was an incredible human being. She's not remembered because she was a woman, she's remembered because what she did was fucking amazing.

In fact, Cossacks are extremely sexist, and the fact that these fierce, hard-bitten bandits willingly followed her into combat means she not only had to be the equal of any man, but considerably superior to every fucking one of them.
>>
File: 1374896111400.png (902 KB, 624x601) Image search: [Google]
1374896111400.png
902 KB, 624x601
>That one bipolar hoore (probably a tranny) shilling for wymyn
>>
File: MenVSWomen.jpg (346 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
MenVSWomen.jpg
346 KB, 1024x768
>>29128040
It must infuriate you that you can't guess what kind of genitalia I have.
>>
File: 18j1rxlxhw541jpg.jpg (23 KB, 320x301) Image search: [Google]
18j1rxlxhw541jpg.jpg
23 KB, 320x301
What's most hilarious about this thread is that all the big, tough he-men ran away and abandoned the thread the second an intelligent, sane voice violated the sanctity of their idiot echo chamber.
>>
>>29128250
The army post already proves snything we have to say. Give us awls many outliers as you want, you're still factually wrong.
>>
>>29127926
>She's not remembered because she was a woman, she's remembered because what she did was fucking amazing.
Which does absolutely nothing to disprove my point that for every such woman there are hundreds of men like her. That's like saying that Amelia Earhart was a good pilot and since most men aren+'tt women are equal to men or even better. Just the old "one woman did it so we all can do it."

>Be considered of inferior stock to some martial people.
>Become their leader despite that.
>Lead force to great success against a superior foe.
Literally hundreds of men have done this and many on a far greater scale.
>>
>>29128250
>intelligent, sane voice
How? He's literally arguing that a handful of outliers somehow makes up for the fact that most grown women are as threatening as 10 year old boy. Any statician would be laughing in his fucking face if he tried to say this.
>>
Following Nikiforova's death, several publications recalled her as an "intersex" person, describing her in terms which placed emphasis on her supposed unattractiveness. Chudnov, a former Makhnovist, wrote of her when recalling a 1918 meeting: "This was a woman of 32 - 35, medium height, with an emaciated, prematurely aged face in which there was something of a eunuch or hermaphrodite.
>>
>>29128529
>He
Because no woman could so soundly thrash you sweaty autistic fucks in your own lair, right?
>>
>>29128250
>hur I keep repeating a claim which was conclusively proven wrong (>>29126920) a third into the thread.
>no one is bothering to reply to me anymore
>I WONZ!
Great logic there, by that token the crazy homeless man who sleep by the war monument in my neighborhood is more right than any person he ever babbled at.
>>
>>29128638
confirmed troll
kys
>>
File: sammy hyde2.jpg (91 KB, 504x694) Image search: [Google]
sammy hyde2.jpg
91 KB, 504x694
I would compare women to zerglings from the American game Starcraft.
>>
>>29128638
There was no "thrashing" going on, the only thing you've done (and are continuing to do) is disregard every counterargument because you can't answer them and still act like an arrogant cuntwad.
>>
>>29126581
fat shit detected kek
>>
>>29128638
>Sweaty roastie detected.
>>
>>29128654
You have girls a Barbie and boys a football the day they're born, and then are surprised when boys develop stronger then girls. In the matriarchal Minoan civilization, men and women were treated equally from birth, and women competed side by side with men in sports. And their national sport, I would hasten to add, was grabbing the horns and JUMPING OVER BULLS.
>>
>>29128800
The Minoans were ruled by men.
>>
What is the story behind this vid?
>>
>>29128880
No. They weren't. Despite the best efforts of sexist archaeologists to rewrite history.

http://pqdtopen.proquest.com/doc/1492362119.html?FMT=ABS&pubnum=3606922
>>
>>29126995
>>29127147
I used to train a women's muay thai and mma class.
Women are shit across the board.
Even the best one was beaten by a new guy in the mixed class that had been there for literally a week.
>>
>>29128688
Function on more of a hivemind
>>
>>29128909
>sexist archeologists

Lol. Sorry, but if you have to invent academic conspiracy theories to prove your point than frankly you have no basis for you arguments. The Minoans were not a matriarchy.
>>
>>29126217
that bitch has some issues
>>
File: this kills anon.jpg (205 KB, 870x805) Image search: [Google]
this kills anon.jpg
205 KB, 870x805
>>29126429
I think this version is a little more accurate
>>
>>29128800
"The fresco simply has no explanation whatever as a real event, which, however, is true of most Minoan/Mycenaean decorative panel scenes. No realist tradition is in play in any way for this period in these localities."

>Fresco that has been identified by experts to depict a metaphorical scene.
>Woman on fresco is grabbing an 800 pound bull at full gallop.
>"Women did this all the time in the ancient world."
There is a statute of Atlas holding up the world in my home-town. Will future idiots think we all did shrug exercises with our home planet?

> and then are surprised when boys develop stronger then girls
google "genetic FFMI limit" - you can train girls from birth to be strength athletes and they still won't come even near boys with the same treatment. It's not a matter of sociology it's a matter of biology.
>>
>>29126201
women have on average 40% weaker upper bodies than men and have twice as many nerve ends per square inch of flesh
they not only are weaker but literally feel more
they're also a social creature and not a physical one
that's why
>>
>>29129202
She's an idiot still grasping on to the old, discredited idea that were actual ancient matriarchical civilizations that were supplanted by patriarchical ones.
>>
Just LOL at that one triggered roastie sperging out.
>>
>>29126234
This, they only pretend to be people.
>>
>>29129202
>>29129242
Oh oh! Mad roastie been red-pilled, amirite sirs? LOL, stupid roastie whore should be raeped to death!!!! WE MGTOW.
>tfw no gf ;_;
>>
>>29127565
This is literally "WE WUZ KANGS"-levels of low self-esteem and overcompensation. A handful of outliers does nothing to disprove the general rule of thumb. The fact that you're clinging to them so tightly only helps reinforce it.
>>
File: 1341803961358.png (174 KB, 433x426) Image search: [Google]
1341803961358.png
174 KB, 433x426
>>29129545
keep trying m8, you'll win the internet argument eventually
>>
>>29129545
I know you're a little triggered right now, but let's work through the implications of that poster's claims with regard to the thread's topic. If the Minoans were matriarchical, what does that say about women considering the Minians were so easily conquered by the defintelly patriarchical Myceaneans?
>>
Now that's an alpha male, except he didn't take the other girl back with him
>>
>>29129545
What the... oh right- millions of kids aged 6-18 got released from school this week.
>>
>>29127565
>women weren't considered human
>cossacks=bandits
I'm literally triggered right now. I can't even Slav squat right now from the magnitude of bullshit.
>>
>>29126396
This

Why can't men give birth? Are you guys even trying lol?

>>29126348
This answer is hilarious. Do you really think men are stronger because they had to learn to fight, spastic?
>>
>>29129746
How do you feel about the video?
>>
>>29127153
They aren't competing on any real level, and they can't afford to do that anyways, their resources need to go to babby making
>>
>>29127153
>Wouldn't that put selective pressure on women so that they would evolve to be able to protect themselves from men?

social justice
>>
>>29126201
What the fuck even happened in this video?
>>
>>29129966
Domestic Violence
>>
>>29127718
Why do you get off on muh men so good argument? Are you gay? Do you know that behind every great man is a great women, and these great men you dick ride would call you a faggot for you vile faggoty emotions?
>>
>>29126314
They were seniors.
>>
>>29129034

SO WE LOOKED AT THE DATA
>>
>>29129843
I find it kind of funny. But that's because I'm so edgy.

Still don't get the point of this thread.
>>
>>29130026
Not that guy, but I am actually gay, and I can confirm that women are inferior 99% of the time. Which is why almost every single society in the world has been patriachal, and why the vast majority of cultural and scientific progress was made by men. For every female example, there are at least 20 men equally impressive. Even gay men like Turing, Wittgenstein, Harvey Milk etc have had far more impact than women.
>>
>>29130165
Despite gays making up less than 5% of the population, and women making up over half the population! Even in female valenced domains like fashion men dominate the industry.
>>
File: 1436973368001.jpg (48 KB, 580x348) Image search: [Google]
1436973368001.jpg
48 KB, 580x348
>>29127565
>cherry picking
Here you go

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heinrich_Severloh
>>
How come women have no courage except when defending kids? That's the real issue.

Is that also biological?
>>
>>29130165
Maybe women are better at different things. Maybe women have been oppressed since the dawn of humanity. Even if its true, getting off on it to make up for your lack of worth is ultra gay.
>>
>>29130233
Nah, but it's complicated. Partly biological, partly societal, and mostly an interaction of the two. There are far more brave women than there are physically strong ones
>>
>>29126314
Lmao is this true?I'm a football /soccer fan but i've never hear of that
>>
>>29126314
To be entirely fair, a typical soccer-playing highschool boy has probably been playing soccer for around 5 years or more.

While professional female soccer player has probably been playing soccer for around 3 years or less.
>>
>>29127266
ROAST IS TOAST

oreganopoly
>>
>>29130243
Please give me a example of what women are better at. I agree they are better at home rearing and giving birth.

I'm not trying to make up for anything. I'm just pointing out you are clutching at straws. The fact your best insult is that I'm gay, which I already said I was, doesn't suggest great things about your position.
>>
>>29126348
There have been many cases of women screaming for help and being murdered because no one wanted to help them. People think that men for whatever reason are more willing to risk their lives for women as opposed to men in danger. Frankly that's just bullshit. Men in general don't want to risk their lives for other people, whether they are men or women.
>>
>>29126201
Fucking ULTIMATE levels of wew right now lad

That was a straight up kidnapping
>>
>>29130290
what?if they're proffesional they must have played for since they were litle 7 years old maybe
>>
>>29126429
>What's with the cognitive dissonance for women on this issue? Is it just easier to believe they could fight off a man if they wanted to?

It's not dissonance, they genuinely think they can. They see these cop dramas where a 5'3" 100 pound female detective beats the shit out of a 6'4" 220 ex-con and they think that's how it works.

The overwhelming majority of women have never taken a true punch from a physically mature male, whereas most men experienced fighting throughout their youth. They don't understand how powerful men are because they are rarely on the receiving end of an unbridled strike.

When you watch a video of a woman being assaulted, a large number of them will stay still, completely shocked. Because they had no idea that's what it's actually like.
>>
>>29129616
Conquering doesn't prove anything other than that conquerors are mean and unfair!
>>
>>29130282
sweden's national women's team were beaten by a team of 14 year old boys, who were also playing with 10 men
>>
>>29126429
Because they've never been in a fight. Going against a guy who is 4in taller than you and is 40lbs heavier is bound to be a slaughter unless you are lucky as fuck or are a black belt in some non-retarded martial-art. Most amateur fights are like putting two weight on an old school scale. That's why we have weight classes. Women simply don't have an intuition for that shit.
>>
>>29130764
confirmed for troll, you overdid it kiddo
>>
>>29126201
Men are still weaker with their testicles.
>>
This thread is great, white knights and rosties
>BTFO
>>
>>29126798

https://youtu.be/MF-YeWnIJfU

Enjoy the world's strongest woman getting beaten in arm wrestling by average moron men in a bar. Even the strongest women are weak as fuck.
>>
BUT SERIOUSLY THOUGH WHY AREN'T WE BEATING UP WOMEN RIGHT NOW? EQUALITY AMIRIGHT AYLMAO
>>
>>29126217
can someone explain me what happened cuz this shit is weird
>>
File: hyded.jpg (208 KB, 878x661) Image search: [Google]
hyded.jpg
208 KB, 878x661
>>29131607

I don't really wanna beat up anyone who hasn't personally accosted me. But I will type this warning to women everywhere right here, right now.

If you think it's a good idea to perhaps assault or attack me, I don't care how much you weigh or if you're barely 5' 3", you will be decimated by me. My strength, my stamina, my critical and tactical thinking, every part of me is biologically built to be superior to you and you need to respect that. Respect that and I will respect you in turn.
>>
Because a respectable woman is not supposed to be aggressive and act like a bloke, they are supposed to be delicate and graceful, as they were before the femenazi`s raising them to act like butch hillbilly lesbos.
>>
>>29127147
> thinks an average heavyweight boxer could beat the best featherweight just because of weight difference
Fatty confirmed
>>
File: 1463084477112.jpg (36 KB, 565x486) Image search: [Google]
1463084477112.jpg
36 KB, 565x486
>>29131557
>that look of utter defeat
>>
>>29127555
OMG thats hilarious. Im not even being sarcastic or memeing , just drunk. But as someone who used to watch anime - but stopped because i realized it causes autism - i find that picture hi - la - rious
>>
>>29131850

They can, that is why they have weight classes in the first place and why the classes are so tight. Have quite a few friends that boxed and did mixed martial arts and they all made very big note that large weight differences made shit horrible for fighting even if they weren't very skilled. You are a retard if you think otherwise.
>>
>>29126314
In Australia the National Womens team lost to under 15 boys.
>>
File: 1435944638187.png (747 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1435944638187.png
747 KB, 499x499
>>29126217
>bernie supporter btfo
>>
>>29126581
>>29127234

no he's actually right. i know guys like that. the fat ones who deadlift 700lbs easily because its only twice their body weight. they're invincible if you try to punch them in the gut, even if you somehow have enough driving force to go through all the fat you hit a hard wall of muscle. it HURTS them, yes, but it wont wont knock them down or injure them
>>
>>29129138
>>29131653

heres what happened

>he's drunk
>shes pissed at him, probably for cheating on her
>he asks for forgiveness, she refuses and starts wailing on him
>he lets her wail on him until she's tired, then begs for forgiveness again
>goes in for the hug
>she refuses him, probably says some shit
>he gets pissed and beats the living hell out of her (i have no idea what she said, shit)
>beats up the woman who tries to intervene
>asks her if shes okay
>throws her in the car, chases off the intruder
>drives home, probbaly fucks her
>they make up
>>
>>29126456
I take it you have mommy issues
>>
>>29131669
New pasta confirmed
>>
File: male difference.jpg (105 KB, 640x683) Image search: [Google]
male difference.jpg
105 KB, 640x683
>>29126201
women have never been naturally selected for combat like men have. It's a no-brainer.
>>
>>29134047
don't post facts anon
those are sexist.
Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.