[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else think it would be kinda cool to witness the first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 409x399) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 409x399
Anyone else think it would be kinda cool to witness the first female president of the United States? Im starting to lean towards Hillary, would could make history here.
>>
File: carlin.jpg (73 KB, 680x514) Image search: [Google]
carlin.jpg
73 KB, 680x514
>>29126163
do you really want to put the most powerfull country in the world in this candidate hands

only
because
she
is
a
woman
>>
>Vote for muh VAGINA!!!
Shillary pls leave. We know it's you.
>>
>>29126163
>>>/pol/
>$0.50 has been transferred to your bank account from the #imwithherfoundation
>>
>i'm gonna pretend to be a hillary supporter on /r9k/, oh boy i'm gonna bait SO many people this is gonna be SO epic!!! i bet i'll even get put on /r/4chan!!!! h-here I go!!!!

kys
>>
>>29126206
yes.
t. liberal
>>
>>29126163
>you either get the guy with the ego bigger than the continent or a woman to run the country

I feel sorry for you amerifriendos. Politics are a joke desu senpais
>>
I don't give two fucks about politics, but I want to see how many SJWs put their money where their mouth is and actually move to Canada if Trump is elected
>>
>>29126163
She's one of the most corrupt politicians in history. If you vote for her simply because she's a woman youre a fucking idiot.
>>
>>29126163
wow i never thought about that before now i'm a #hillmissile thanks op
>>
>>29126163

She has been a politician forever and will just be exactly the same as Obama. It's pointless.
>>
>>29126331
>implying hillaries ego isn't bigger than the earth
>>
File: fat_dirty_tumblr_whales.jpg (136 KB, 838x434) Image search: [Google]
fat_dirty_tumblr_whales.jpg
136 KB, 838x434
Remember that there is a plot to influence this board and /pol/ to adopt leftist, feminist beliefs.

Hide all cuck infiltration threads.
>>
Pretty sure if you're just in it for the mark in history, you should be rooting for Trump.
>>
are you stupid? it was rigged from the start, it was
relatively easy to get the people to vote in an 'oreo' like obama (black on the outside with a white centre), but if there was ever going to be a female president there would have to be an opponent that no one would actually want in power

isn't it convenient that the two who got the most coverage ended up as the two main candidates?
>>
>>29126163
I think her constant swaying on important matters to fit the popular opinion is actually more democratic than sanders who remains staunchly ideological despite what most people think.

we're meant to be ruled by majority right?
>>
>>29126335
You know this will never happen. They'll just bitch and moan incessantly for four years like they did when Bush was re-elected and just like he right wing has done with Obama for the past 8 years.

Politics in this country is such a fucking joke. No one actually gives a shit about the country, they just want their side to win. It's like sports for pretentious douchebags.
>>
>>29126163
voting for someone just cause their gender. you are willing to support someone who cant stay true to her own opinion and will switch to what ever benifits her at the time. She got a documentary about her banned from cinema's which talked about the stuff she did as first lady. potentially criminal

Not to mention the more recent stuff which she should be arrested for.

you are fucking over america anything is better than shillary
>>
>>29126417
I'd rather have someone with conviction. And no, this is a representative democracy, not a direct democracy.
>>
>>29126335
you realize everyone says this all the time right?
>>
>>29126397

Oh come now, while there may end up being a few silly 'raid' threads, it's hardly a proper excuse for someone on 4chan actually liking Hillary Clinton. She is odds on to be the next president, so over 50% of voting people most likely prefer her to Trump.
>>
>>29126163
>let's show the world how #currentyear we are xD
this is the same shit that got obama elected
>>
>>29126412

Why is that convenient? That's always how it works.
>>
Fuck that. What about having the first dog president? We already sent one to space. Now THAT would be cool af choosing someone just because they would be the first fillintheblank is pretty brainless desu
>>
>>29126163
How much did they give you?
>>
>>29126522
coverage given =/= coverage wanted
>>
>>29126478
still, the aspirational value of self-rule is universal.

Why is conviction an unquestionably good quality in a president? What if their convictions directly conflict with the public's will? Seems to me like you want a dictator anon, move to north korea.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.