[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi anons, I'm feeling really depressed and the voices are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1461503170236.jpg (49 KB, 403x512) Image search: [Google]
1461503170236.jpg
49 KB, 403x512
Hi anons, I'm feeling really depressed and the voices are back.
Can I get a /feels/ and support thread? I'll try and listen and talk to everyone of you guys.
I love you robots.

Post your depressing stories and let anon help.
>>
I'm sorry your thread wasn't interesting at all.

But here, have a (you)! Now that's something isn't it
>>
>>29127038
It's alright, I'll live, thank you anon.
Just wanted something different than the
>ILL NEVER GET A GF REEEE
>>
>>29125876
fuckin hell that's a depressing comic
>>
>>29125876
>tfw thinking of taking myself off olanzapine just to see how I do since I'm on different meds aswell now
>>
>>29127520
I believe its fan made, not the original. It hits home for me, I'm avoiding therapy in case they force me on meds.
>>
>>29127645
If you think it will help your sanity anon, do it. I don't like meds, so i double recommend it.
>>
Alrighty, I'll bite.

Does anyone else have this deep, almost primal misogyny? Like I hate even hearing about anything feminine. It makes me so furious and I don't know why. I think it stems from my exgf, who went from good christian girl to absurd.whore and still acts like we're besties. Yeah, I fugged other girls since, but it makes me feel an incredible amount of shame. I think I just hate female sexuality and by extension wome themselves and it's really starting to concern me because realistically, most of them haven't done anything to me.

Or maybe I'll get zero replies cause I'm just crazy.
>>
>>29127837
You arent crazy anon, your experiences shape who you are. Your ex went from a perfect christian girl, to what you percieved as the true feminine nature, being a whore. While this is an extremely unconventional opinion, you arent 'crazy' for having it. Misguided maybe, for its not fair to lump all women in one pile
>>
>>29127925
It's just a subconscious thing I guess. I think the thing I hate the most is how much control they still have over me. Maybe I should just go MGTOW for a while until I outgrow my edginess

Thanks for replying though. I'm used to getting nothing on this board
>>
>>29128298
I'm used to nothing as well. Figured I might as well shoot in the dark and see if anyone tries to help me.
I like the MGTOW movement to be honest. Stay away from the edgelords and you should be fine.
>>
>>29128345
What's up with you anon? My mum used to hear voices all the time, so I understand how shit it is. What do they say?
>>
>>29128509
They remind me about my ex, day in and day out. I drown them out with alcohol nightly. I'm hanging on by a silver to be quite honest.
>>
>>29128833
What makes you not wanna go to therapy for it anon?
>>
>>29129228
I would rather die than become a brainwashed, dead inside, no personality robot. They will put me on meds. I know this is the paranoia talking but i just can't
>>
>>29127645
Olanzapine did shit for me (probably because I was never psychotic), same goes for all the antidepressants I've tried (and I've tried them all except lithium)
Fuck my psychiatrist, I only go there for the cheap xanax
I currently just use weed, xanax when needed and every couple of months I do a ketamine trip which makes me feel a bit better for a while
>>
>>29129537
I dont do any drugs, just alcohol.
I don't know what to do to be honest, I'm borderline suicidal.
I crave attention these days, and I dont get it.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.