[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you are finally someone's Misaki Fembots, have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9
File: misaki33.jpg (91 KB, 850x668) Image search: [Google]
misaki33.jpg
91 KB, 850x668
>tfw you are finally someone's Misaki

Fembots, have you tried being a Misaki today?

The type of boy who needs one will probably idolize you for the rest of your life, you know. And they're not picky about your mental issues or even looks in some cases!
>>
File: 1439039230840.jpg (57 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1439039230840.jpg
57 KB, 1280x720
I wish someone could be my Misaki.
>>
File: 59b731305e530eea29e2dd0d21fa7d27.jpg (387 KB, 1152x1312) Image search: [Google]
59b731305e530eea29e2dd0d21fa7d27.jpg
387 KB, 1152x1312
I talk to random guys in chatrooms and omegle and pretend I'm basically a nerd gamer girl. I'm nice and playful but avoid lewd because I'm looking for the kind of guy that "just wants to make friends, though preferably girls" if you know what I mean (beta orbiters in other words). Whenever the conversation turns to getting a more permanent way to communicate like skype, I change the subject but say I'll add them later or if doing so is impossible and we've chatted for a good amount of time, I leave on them. My primary goal is to be really likable so they feel happy they have a new female friend, ideally they're one of those guys that falls for any girl that gives them attention too.

I really want to do this long term but instead of leaving, cultivate them for weeks or months then just turn them down when they do fall for me and friend zone them but still talk to them. I want to be that nice girl that they know online and fall for, and who lets them down softly but it breaks their little beta orbiter hearts.

But I've yet to do it long term.
>>
>tfw no wizard to be my tatsuhiro
>>
lol assuming you are actually a girl in this situation I give it a few months (tops) before you get sick of him and dump him for someone else you find slightly more interesting.
>>
File: p03dtkw2.jpg (31 KB, 624x351) Image search: [Google]
p03dtkw2.jpg
31 KB, 624x351
>>29125929
ahhh haha what the fuck?
>>
>>29125929
Yeah I've done this on Steam.
>>
File: plaid.jpg (25 KB, 403x529) Image search: [Google]
plaid.jpg
25 KB, 403x529
>>29125762
>tfw no boys at my school want a feminine boy Misaki
>>
File: 1445695675422.jpg (25 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
1445695675422.jpg
25 KB, 321x322
>>29126106
id frick her
>>
>tfw Misaki will never be real
killing myself
>>
>>29125762
Misaki is a lie, just the projection of a desperate and deluded mentally ill man onto a similarly desperate mentally ill woman. Mutual disappointment was the only possible outcome.
>>
>>29125929
Why don't you just put the gun in my mouth and pull the trigger for me?

Daily reminder that "nerdy gamer girls" are a meme.

>>29127490
That was actually genuinely profound.
>>
>>29127490
That would invalidate my existence.
>>
>>29125929
What do you get out of doing this and why do you think you do it?

>who lets them down softly but it breaks their little beta hearts.
>>
>>29127490
Yea, the despondency in welcome to NHK is vast and deep. An epic feels anime
>>
>>29127490
>he finally realized that WttNHK was the conspiracy in and of itself
Waifus are the opiate of the NEET
>>
Actually I'm a stupid idiot and neither of us will have fun
>>
>>29125929
Ha, joke's on you, there is no heart to break anymore!
>>
You guys are aware that Misaki was basically a female robot, someone who was about as fucked up as Satou himself?

Or did you casuals only watch the anime?
>>
>>29128616
>about as fucked up as Satou himself?
She was way worse.

>anime
Anime is decent, LN is best.
Manga is a mess.
>>
>>29128616
I think the anime made it pretty clear that misaki was mentally ill and only using satou, but deep down, we still want to hope.
Ofc I read the novel and the manga too, the novel filled in some gaps from the anime pretty well, the manga was just...wtf. I liked it though.
>>
>male robots become hopeless and destitute
>female robots lose their facade and begin wanton manipulation

Seems odd why they hate men so much, but hey, women are just plain evil so fuck it.
>>
I've accidentally become a Misaki a few times and it was terrible.
>tfw not only responsible for your own fears and foibles but also those of some helpless, terribly ill NEET
>>
>>29128707
>She was way worse.
no she wasn't. she at least functioned
>>
>>29127490
>just the projection of a desperate and deluded mentally ill man
you just described that misaki crazy fag on fridays
>>
File: vlcsnap-101169.jpg (18 KB, 704x400) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-101169.jpg
18 KB, 704x400
>be a very mentally ill, sadistic, video-game playing, anime-watching, manga-reading, stereotypically "nerdy" woman
>have very depressed transsexual NEET gf for the last year
>have provided for the both of us, been there for her every single day, coaching her on how to better herself and be a happier, healthier person
>she keeps falling back into old habits, mostly binging on video games, but always telling me how much she loves me and needs my support

I'm convinced that our relationship is the right kind of dependency and I wouldn't change anything about it for the world.
>>
>>29125762

>i used to go to a park near my home with girls who entirely friendzoned me just to experience this for a few moments

It was the happiest I've ever been.
>>
>>29129165
She's a highschool dropout
>>
File: 1464789899852.jpg (98 KB, 929x856) Image search: [Google]
1464789899852.jpg
98 KB, 929x856
>>29127490
>tfw misaki was a tulpa all along...
>>
>>29129500
so you love being a cuck that just takes care of a dude leeching off of you like a human parasite for resources?
>>
>>29130035
I've convinced that she'll go back to work soon, and the emotional support and unconditional love that she gives me is absolutely worth me paying a little extra a month for food and rent.
>>
>>29129607
she was doing that church project or some shit. and she has a job
>>
ok I've never seen this anime but I was under the impression that girls wanted a guy who would be the dominant one, take charge and all that.

Is this where a chick wants to take care of a dude? I'm confused.
>>
>>29130146
"she"

baka
>>
>>29130268
you're on the right track. women like a dominant man, but even better if he's hypnotized by her. some of them fantasize about having a dominant man under her control think you can create one by converting a robot. thats basically the plot
>>
>>29130328
Lots of men are under the control of women, some of them are just better at hiding it.

Haven't you ever seen a qt and you just had to stare? Your eyes glaze over and if you start thinking about sex you know you might accidentally rape her. Then you have to think about Pokemon or something to make the boner go away. Women are powerful.
>>
>>29125929
>people are falling for this
This fucking board is complete and utter shit holy fucking shit lads what the hell happened
>>
>>29130378
>think about Pokemon to make the boner go away
>implying you wouldn't fuck dawn
>>
>>29130519
I'm old. I haven't played any of them past 2nd gen. I'd like to. Don't have a DS or anything though.

For some reason I was specifically thinking about the card game. I used to play it a shit ton. I remember using these stones or some shit to indicate damage or health on all my cards, did everyone do that? These colored stones? I also had the TCG game for game boy lol. I was a pokefreak as a child.

Then the pokemon designs got retarded and I gave up. Pretty sure I jerked off to Jessie though so there's that.
>>
File: 1462248950863.jpg (47 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1462248950863.jpg
47 KB, 1280x720
You mean you are an emotional wreck who is dependent on dragging hikkineets down to her level?
>>
>>29130624
You should pay /vp/ a visit sometime and see how lucky you are for dropping the franchise before everything went to hell
>>
>>29129500
>she

blocks
>>
>>29130624
>did everyone do that? These colored stones?
yeah I remember them
>>
>>29130682
if it's anything like /v/ then I might pass. I swear to god that board must be tied with /b/ for youngest age group

hey, do yall remember pokemon snap? That shit was fucking fun. I tried to get it to run on emulator a while back but it was fucked up for some reason. might have to snag an N64. oh and Pokemon Stadium.

I'm having a pokemoment right now.
>>
>>29131195
>pokemon snap
Never played it cuz literally why would I want to photograph pokemon when I coud catch and battle with them in the other games
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.