[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>calling around for volunteer opportunities so I can go to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: NkYRgV0.jpg (366 KB, 1000x1392) Image search: [Google]
NkYRgV0.jpg
366 KB, 1000x1392
>calling around for volunteer opportunities so I can go to grad school and get a job
>girl leaves message on my phone
>she has a qt voice
>fall in love with her and spend the next week fantasizing about her
>secrete precum when I listen to the message

Am I broken beyond repair?
>>
Being a weird creep in private is fine, just don't sperg out when you're around other people.
>>
If I say blalantly YES, am I banned?

Meet real girls. It is hard, but try to talk to some.
>>
>>29125815

I am an unemployed 28 year old virgin with no property who lives at home. I'm academically brilliant and as soon as I graduate grad school I'll have a great career, but that's years away.

What's the point of talking to girls when as soon as they find that out about my status their pussies dry up.
>>
>>29125870

> I'm academically brilliant and as soon as I graduate grad school I'll have a great career, but that's years away.

Anon, I hate to tell you this.... But...
>>
>>29125737
I'm pretty much like this. Everyone decent looking women I interact with I end up fantasising about for weeks
>>
File: 1464407381904.jpg (128 KB, 1176x689) Image search: [Google]
1464407381904.jpg
128 KB, 1176x689
>>29125870
>I'm academically brilliant
>>
>>29125942

The most important fact to acknowledge is that women are different people with a very different point of view on relationships.

Stop fantasizing and know them
>>
>>29126089
I never interact with them long enough to get to know them
>>
>>29125870
>I'm academically brilliant and as soon as I graduate grad school I'll have a great career
>implying doing great in school is uncommon among robots
I graduated from school, that is at the top of the rating of all the schools with enhanced physics and math programs in my country. Sadly, it was my greatest achievement. I am 25 and neet now.
>>
>>29126133

Be nice with them, but not creepy
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.