[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It is so easy to rationalize suicide. Let's say you actively
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: images (1).jpg (4 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
4 KB, 225x224
It is so easy to rationalize suicide.
Let's say you actively live 16 hours a day(you sleep 8 hours) if you are not happy at least half of that time you'd better be dead.
And with all the struggles of everyday life like work, you'd be lucky to get 2-3 hours of joy each day. Is it really worth living for that?
>>
of course it is, even 5 minutes a day is better than
0 for the rest of your life
>>
>if I'm not happy every waking hour I should be dead

Damn you stupid son
>>
>>29125711
Even a bear is wiser than you
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2025388/China-Tortured-mother-bear-kills-cub-herself.html
>>
>>29125675
If you're not happy with your life, change it.
If you can't change it, kill yourself.

>>29125711
You're a faggot cuked by life
>>
File: Philosoraptor-Blank-13.jpg (32 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
Philosoraptor-Blank-13.jpg
32 KB, 512x512
>>29125759

>If you can't change it, kill yourself.

But if you kill yourself, doesnt that prove that you can change your life?
>>
someone has to post it

Knowing that an individual death is meaningless any individual
death, especially your own that you are not a person, but a statistic
and noticing, more each day, the countless deaths that occur around
you of other people, of animals, of insects, of the sick and infirm, of
accident victims, of plants ripped from the earth and worms crushed
beneath the blades of plows of authors in their rooms, scribbling out
desperate words in the backs of books no one will ever read even the
shattering of molecular bonds, the disintegration of atomic structures,
happening in every moment, millions in each nanosecond, everywhere

This is Deathconsciousness
And It begs the question ,What is the point?
>>
>>29125812
It proves that you can change your situation by ending the thing that is making you suffer - your life.
>>
>>29125675

It beats the zero hours of happiness a dead person can have. At least things can get better when you are alive.
>>
>>29125824
>watching rekt threads on /b/
>suddenly realize life means fuck all
>>
>>29125880
Hope doesn't exist. Hope is what's keeping us alive, but it doesn't really exist.
>>
>>29125880
it s not that you ll notice anything of that when you are dead so why bother, you just seize existing, so why not stop existing if life gives more pain than joy?
>>
>>29125880
Not having to experience anything>experiencing pain

The unborn don't envy the living
>>
>>29125752
but none of us are being harvested for bile for 20 years before being murdered, fucking hell use some perspective

>>29125759
far from it, i'm happy despite the odds, i cucked life
>>
>have an okay life
>still hate being alive

I know that nothing will make me happy so why shouldn't I just end it?
>>
>>29126128
Then quit this thread if you're happy. Telling others that you're happy won't make them enjoy life.
>>
why do normies think life is something precious that you have to desperately cling on to except in the most dire circumstances? it's so fucking retarded
>>
>>29126145

Because if you really believed that nothing will make you happy you'd have killed yourself already.
>>
>>29126167
just because i'm happy now doesn't mean i've never been suicidal, that's part of life, i just realised how its not worth it and therefore disagree with what OP has to say
>>
If you're unhappy that you're unhappy, it stressed out because you're stressed out, the only advice I have to you is to realize and be aware of your life more than usual. There cannot be ups without downs, the same way with happiness and unhappiness.

Live is an experience, and it would be so much easier for there to had been nothing at all, yet there is life in this universe and you are experiencing it through the consciousness you call "I".

Live life in the present, and realize that's all there is and ever will be, and you'll get a whole new outlook on life. Instead of calling it work, call it play. Life isn't that serious to begin with, it's what you make of it. How do you know that you're alive without having once been dead? Once you realize this, everything will come into place, pieces will start connecting, and just living will be an experience in itself.
>>
I think normies telling you not to kill yourself is something akin to crab mentality

Maybe deep inside they are actually envious
>>
>>29126295
On mobile please ignore any mistakes
>>
>>29125675
solution: just sleep so more then you actively 8 hours a day can do
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.