[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any other NEET here afraid of what will become of them once their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: 49285938.png (96 KB, 241x228) Image search: [Google]
49285938.png
96 KB, 241x228
Any other NEET here afraid of what will become of them once their parents die?
>>
>>29125659
yeah, a little. but I can always just kill myself so it's all good.
>>
File: 1464937935640.png (264 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
1464937935640.png
264 KB, 480x320
>>29125676
pretty much my situation althought im probably gonna do it before my dad dies
>>
>>29125676
>>29125811
How are you planning on killing yourselves?

I'll use a gun to kill myself since it's the most quickest and painless way to die.
>>
Welfare

You should get it if there is any program like that in you country.
>>
>>29125922
jump off a cliff or something so that at least I can enjoy my last "trip"
>>
>>29125659

Has anyone here ever lived through it already, or have seen someone else go through it?
>>
Live on welfare until I die of alcoholism
>>
>>29125922
A-train at a blind corner.

Driver gets emotional damage compo, I get to stop living instantly, win/win.
>>
Nah, I'm a self funded NEET, parents have nothing to do with me these days
>>
File: woman_winking_mc.gif (11 KB, 80x60) Image search: [Google]
woman_winking_mc.gif
11 KB, 80x60
>>29126552
>I'm a self funded NEET
>>
No. I"m planning on moving out if possible. I heard there was a good housing project for the mentally ill a few towns away. I tried the one here but it required living in group homes for a year and it was awful.

My biggest worry is finding an independent renter that won't care I don't have a job and just pay with benefits. Or that I'll kicked out for smoking.

I don't have a credit rating either. Is that necessary? I'll ask my nurse tommorow at the clinic if she knows how it works.
>>
>>29125659
I'm not a neet unfortunately (state autismbux only go so far and my parents wouldn't support me), but I fear my brother's death. I have very little real world skills, so when it comes to anything but basic taxes, moving, etc. I am reliant on his help.
I don't really do much for him in return but I don't feel bad about it since he bullied me throughout my childhood.
>>
>>29127866
>so when it comes to anything but basic taxes, moving, etc.
I worded that wrong. What I mean is paperwork stuff (like moving), though I can do basic taxes on my own.
>>
File: aNKj5X0_460s.jpg (27 KB, 460x428) Image search: [Google]
aNKj5X0_460s.jpg
27 KB, 460x428
>>29127785
nigga, hwo you doin' that m8 ?
>>
File: 1465174711023.jpg (68 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1465174711023.jpg
68 KB, 250x250
>>29125922
I tried sleeping pills and hanging the other day it only ended in embarrassment. Don't try to hang yourself if you don't have a goog height, it doesn't work. Also, make sure you actually take enough pills or they'll just laugh at you in the ER.

A nurse just came and asked me questions about my sex life and how often I leave the house and it was embarassing. They let me go home the next day this time. I kind of wanted to get certified again because having no choice but to stay in hospital is kind of comfortable.

I had friends in the hospital. I do not have friends at home. I was there for months, and I hated it then but now I look back on it and miss it. When I phone them at the ward I was at, they tell me to fuck off.
>>
>>29127923
Google 'early retirement extreme' and 'mr money moustache' It's all there, step by step
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.