[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys who like small boobs what exactly is appealing about then
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7
File: 3cCFthy.png (806 KB, 1111x1007) Image search: [Google]
3cCFthy.png
806 KB, 1111x1007
Guys who like small boobs what exactly is appealing about then and guys who like small boobs/flatchest what is so likable about that? Im more of a big boob guy but guys who like small boobs get me into them
>>
here's my thought process:
small tits dont get saggy, stay perky, and are nicer looking.
usually they belong to a fit and thin girl.

big tits will get saggy, and usually only look good standing up. they also belong to whores who get chads attention with their large tits.

huge tits belong to landwhales so thats an automatic no

small tits are best tits
>>
It's more aesthetically pleasing.
>>
>>29125413
which small or big?
>>
Because Ass > Tits
>>
Something about her being smaller just makes it more hot.

I have zero attraction to underdeveloped/underage girls but I love short skinny girls. Makes me feel more manly when I can pick you up and spin you on my dick.

I don't dislike big boobs, but the body type I go for is generally smaller boobs
>>
Why do you guys debate about something you can't even get in the first place ?

Ahah rekt. #teamnormie
>>
>>29125509
OP here gf is small asian grill with small chest phamo
>>
>>29125295
Flat chest is more androgynous, I think that's why I like it. I also like short-ish hair. That combo is just unconventionally attractive to me.
>>
>>29125295
because youth and femininity are directly correlated to each other.
If boobs are small she will automatically be more feminine because small boobs make her more youthful.
>>
well see, less body fat makes her muscles radiate more heat, and thus makes her literally 'hotter'
>>
File: 1311626491256.jpg (56 KB, 337x367) Image search: [Google]
1311626491256.jpg
56 KB, 337x367
Big tits
>look amazing in clothes
>feel great and are fun to play with / suck on

Small tits
>look amazing bare
>easier to stimulate therefore people with smaller tits tend to prefer breast play

Medium tits
>best of both worlds
>>
>>29126138
>people with smaller tits
Even if I was gay I'd hate someone playing with my manboobs.
>>
>>29125295
Big boobs is a nigger fetish. Big boos resembles with a big ass. Normal sized boobs is a sign of healthy genetics.
>>
>>29126621
Considering large boobs are better at fulfilling their purpose of feeding children, idk if small ones are really a sign of healthy genetics.
>>
My gf has one boob significantly larger than the other. Theyre both huge, just one is a large D and the other is DD.
Shits funny as fuck. The small one looks better but the big one is fun because I cant even grasp it with one hand.
She aint even fat.
>>
>>29126656
Sorry, you said normal sized. Disregard.
>>
>>29126656
You don't need bigger tits to feed children, maybe it is normal in america to overfeed a children. a women develops enough stuff for their baby to feed in her pregnancy, but not every women can actually feed her child of other reasons.
>>
>>29125295
All I want is perky and 'big enough'

Anything more than big enough is basically a malus to perky with no corresponding benefit I care about.

The really big ones are visible from further away but that's pretty meh. They are best enjoyed up close anyway.

Plus the big ones usually either sag/droop or they're fake. And fakes are no fun at all. If I wanted to play with silicon tits I'd just go buy some, much cheaper than supporting a real woman.

Pic attached - before, fit, attractive female. After, circus freak. Just gross.
>>
>>29126656
I came here to say basically what >>29126727 said. Size does not equate to quantity. There is a specific type of tissue in the breast that produces milk. Large-breasted women don't always have more of that tissue than small-breasted ones.
>>
I have a gf with small tits only because, I love that ass more. She's a 34b so it's not to bad.
>>
Guy here. 28. Small/flat all the way!

The girls with boobs flaunt it way too much. It's such a turn off.
>>
>>29126656
>healthy genetics
Considering millions of years of evolution, small breasts would not exist if they could not provide enough food for children to live through infancy.
>>
girls look more lithe and athletic
>>
>>29126886
Evolution, schmevolution.

When you're getting some, you're getting some.
>>
File: 20160425_132831-2.jpg (2 MB, 2582x1936) Image search: [Google]
20160425_132831-2.jpg
2 MB, 2582x1936
You can't be very active with large tits so that's shitty
>>
File: 20160531_120942-1.jpg (900 KB, 1928x2593) Image search: [Google]
20160531_120942-1.jpg
900 KB, 1928x2593
>>29126983
So much sleeeee
>>
>>29125295
I like breasts of all sizes but small breasts on a petite frame looks elegant to me.
>>
File: 1464296062072.jpg (2 MB, 3136x2352) Image search: [Google]
1464296062072.jpg
2 MB, 3136x2352
>>29126138
this is the truth, except for the small fraction of big-tittied women whose tits are still perky, bouncy, and easily stimulated

>tfw I plowed such a woman the summer after college
>>
>>29125295
Like the first guy said big tits get disgustingly saggy even when women are still young-ish (like I've seen droopers on 20 year olds)

Also women with big tits are generally all around more stupid/slutty/are even bigger attention whores.

I like big asses tho so might just be a trade off.
>>
>>29125295
im probably a closet homo

i think people like taylor swift are 10/10
>>
>>29125295
Honestly, they look less slutty. It's a bad thing to say but it's what I think when I see big boobs, no matter how much you try to hide them they just look slutty to me, and I'm attracted to nice/innocent girls, small boobs makes a girl look more innocent and less slutty.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.