[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Posted this to /b/ yesterday but no one seemed to care so imma
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: Sad.gif (448 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
Sad.gif
448 KB, 500x275
Posted this to /b/ yesterday but no one seemed to care so imma try here

>be me one year ago
>Half assed depressed betafag
>Just got over grill I used to orbit
>Start talking to shy 7/10 from class
>She's even more socially retarded than I am so it's a perfect match
>Start hanging out all the time
>Text her one day "so uhm you wanna be more than friends, ya know?"
>She actually fucking wants to
>Meet up almost everyday
>Best fucking time of my life
>Fast forward to 3 months ago
>Start hanging out less
>She's too busy studying (I rarely study so idc)
>Feelings kinda start to fade
>She responds less and less to my text and we rarely see eachother anymore
>Always busy
>If I don't send / say anything to her, we don't talk except for a "goodnight <3 <3 xxx" text
>Apparently she still goes out with her friends though
>Dafuckisthisshit.jpg
>Force her to talk
>Nothing
>Get even more pissed
>Haven't had a conversation for 2 months
>Force her to talk again today, she says she knows she's been acting like shit and that it just won't work anymore and that she's so sorry that she couldn't make it work
>Tell her things like these just happen and we had good times
>Calm mutual breakup
>She says it's better like this but her eyes were red

Everything seemed fine, went home with no problems.

>few hours ago
>Playing Overwatch with friends
>"wtf, glasses are blurry all of a sudden"
>Glasses are fine tho
>Check again
>Tears rolling down my cheeks like waterfalls
>oh shit
>Rush to toilet and start vomitting uncontrollably
>Entire body is shaking
>Realise she didn't want to break up
>Realise she's socially retarded and just always expects me to make the first move
>Realise she was sorry because she blames herself for not doing what I expected her to do
>Realise I destroyed both the relationship and the last little bit of self esteem she had
>mfw
>>
>>29125257
Anon, first thing you need to realise, is you don't need to blame yourself for this. This is not your fault. Honestly it looks like she DID want to break up, she suggested it. You cant have a silent relationship, it simply doesnt exist. This thread isnt getting much attention, but if you need my kik or anything, just ask, I know what youre feeling.
>>
>>29125257
dude if she wasn't talking to you for even more than a few days that's a red flag
the relationship needed to end
dont beat yourself up over this, you will find someone better
>>
>>29125257
dude fuck this cunt

even if you're socialy retarded (and im an expert on that field) you do understand the concept of a mutual relationship and that if you partake in one you should have affection to the other person

if you ask me, she just said yes because fuck why not what could go wrong?
it will be her first relationship and maybe she will be more comfortable next time

it was never about you or your feelings bruh
>>
>>29125257
she definitely wanted to break up with you, just accept it and move on while she fucks dudes on her nights out with friends
also;
>Posted this to /b/
>Text her one day "so uhm you wanna be more than friends, ya know?"
it's like you're 15, thats why she left you
>>
>>29125866
>>29125823
>>29125770
Thanks ppl, head's a little clearer now and I can see it's probably nothing. Still just worried I handled this the wrong way.

>>29125911
Yeah probably, but she doesn't "fucks dudes on her nights out". By hanging out with friends I meant she meets up with them, but she never goes clubbing or whatever.
Also, thanks for confirming the breakup
>>
did you kissed her, OP?
>>
>>29126188
Yeah man, keep yor chin up, yeah? You have friends. Its more than we have. Don't succumb to the sadness. Not yet.
>>
>>29126497
First kiss, first fuck, first actual hug with a non family member desu

>>29126564
Aight, talked to one of her friends by now and she says I'm clinging on too much and I should try talking when I've calmed down

Heck, I just wanted to get my story of my chest and expected more "reee get out normie gf reee", but you've all been a bigger help than people irl
>>
>>29126635
I try man. Helping people with their problems distracts me from my own
>>
>>29125257
How old are you OP? Originalotino
>>
>>29125823
>dude if she wasn't talking to you for even more than a few days that's a red flag
As a Fembot I disagree. I too am socially retarded but I am not clingy nor need constant talking or presence

But the girl definitely did not want OP
She just looked sad so after she's done fucking Chad he will take her back.

100% she cheated on OP and is turning him into an orbiter
>>
>>29127028
FEMBOTS GET OFF MY BOARD
Now that thats out of the way, yes, this anon is correct, I personally dont agree with the not talking part, but I'm a very clingy person (I'm aware this isnt a positive trait).
>>
>>29126924
don't kill me
>>
>>29126874
Know the feel, you're doing great man, be proud

>>29127028
Can confirm she didn't cheat, she's really not the type and doesn't have contact with any other guys.

I was her first contact with the opposite sex too, she just got too attached to the rush you get out of the first few months. I guess we just weren't that great of a match.
>>
>>29127272
I wish I wasnt socially retarded, at what point is it no longer acceptable to reply to people? I'm samefagging pretty hard right now.

Anyways, it sounds to me like youre correct, I had a similiar thing, not quite but close.
>>
>>29127475
I really don't care bout that stuff, prob reason I got called out for being underage.

Anyway, you can post if you want to, least I could do is read your problems
>>
File: 1465252355838.jpg (24 KB, 640x649) Image search: [Google]
1465252355838.jpg
24 KB, 640x649
>>29125257
>Tears rolling down my cheeks like waterfalls
>Rush to toilet and start vomitting uncontrollably
>Entire body is shaking
You're a massive pussy
>>
>>29127536
I dont want to write this on r9k, I'm not emotionally stable enough to be mocked. If youre still having issues or want to hear, my kik is gryfincol.
>>
>>29127691
Sorry man, don't use kik anymore, all I can say is that things get better and doing stupid shit doesn't help a thing
>>
>>29128963
One could wish they get better.
Thank you man, its alright
>>
>>29128992
good luck, amigo
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.