[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chad is usually a pretty good guy. Stacey is the real jerk. Thoughts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 467x703) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 467x703
Chad is usually a pretty good guy. Stacey is the real jerk. Thoughts?
>>
yeah chad's are usually nice as fuck hence why they get the girls, its just there are so many weak betas on this board that they get off to the idea that both chad and stacey are laughing at them while fucking their brains out, its sad
but thats /r9kuck/ for you
>>
>>29125193

Chad is cool, actually.
Chad is someone who sees your strengths where you cannot. He is friends with everyone and encourages everyone to bring out their best, including the humble robot's.
>>
True, guys who get women are usually pretty out going and fun to hang around with. Women have hard time tolerating beta males, even as friends.
>>
File: 1464640283981.jpg (2 MB, 3136x2352) Image search: [Google]
1464640283981.jpg
2 MB, 3136x2352
All robots love Stacey
>>
>>29125260
>yeah chad's are usually nice as fuck hence why they get the girls

lmao
>>
File: burgerpants.png (19 KB, 601x545) Image search: [Google]
burgerpants.png
19 KB, 601x545
I can agree. I may be jealous of Chad and how easy life is for him, but he's usually pretty chill.

His bitches Stacey #1, Stacey #2 and Stacey #3 are total cunts though. Fuck those whores. If it weren't for them, I'd be hanging with Chad. Probably wouldn't be a robot after a while either.

Staceys ruin everything.
>>
>>29125329
okay, because girls are definitely going to fall for the guy who treats other people like shit
you're taking that 'treat them mean keep them keen' rule literally, all it means is don't seem so interested
>>
File: 12312313123213.gif (2 MB, 432x432) Image search: [Google]
12312313123213.gif
2 MB, 432x432
Chad is nice to you because he knows you have no chance in life and want you to be a loser forever, he checks you so he can assure himself as the superior male same thing happens for the normans here, they just want to prove that they are better than someone else.

Only good Chads that exist are the gay ones. They keep other chads and normans from getting roasties leaving some leftovers to us.
>>
Yeah usually it's not chad who is into bullying but normies.

Because they have to deal with their own insecurities by hurting someone weaker than them. While Chads are so successfull they don't feel the need to hurting someone elde.

At least in my personal experience, I was always bullied by normies and usually the guy who make it stop was the most successfull of the band.

#stop chad's hate
>>
>>29125193
No. The word "Chad" has been diluted by dumb normies.

Chad is a stupid, obnoxious child with no redeeming qualities that treats women like they're disposable, has terrible social kills and generally treats people like garbage and he skates through life anyway because he's alpha.

Chad doesn't mean "desirable male"
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.