[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fembot thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: CjQJz--UoAAHzQJ.jpg-large.jpg (31 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
CjQJz--UoAAHzQJ.jpg-large.jpg
31 KB, 720x720
So fembots.

What went wrong?
>>
File: 1448684706870.jpg (208 KB, 480x891) Image search: [Google]
1448684706870.jpg
208 KB, 480x891
Women being golddiggers and wanting to be fucked by aggressive alphas is nothing new

Babbies first redpill
>>
so should i post my amazon wishlist or
>>
>>29125627
Post your tits you piece of shit whore.
>>
I follow bobby too, tweets nothing but gems.
>>
File: 1464063707954.jpg (82 KB, 460x404) Image search: [Google]
1464063707954.jpg
82 KB, 460x404
>when your orbiters try to be alpha for you but fail miserably
>>
my gf gets me to strangle her sometimes during sex and its weird af, i mean i do it but it doesnt mean i think its strange

fembots, is this literally a rape fantasy?
>>
>>29125820
I hope one of those guys fucking murders you. You miserable excuse for a human. Less than human.
>>
>>29125837
I don't get why so many women are into that stuff, would make me feel very uncomfortable
>>
>>29125172
Men like being strangled during sex too. More men have died than women from sex related asphyxiation.
>>
>>29125848
>taking the bait
baka senpai, baka
>>
>>29125877
That's because you're a beta
>>
>>29125877
It makes me uncomfortable too. Reenacting a girl's fucked up childhood is not my idea of sexy fun time, its just disturbing and is probably a red flag. Girls who like to get choked during sex are mentally fucked.
>>
>>29125956
It intensifies orgasms. Of course you wouldn't know anything about pleasing a woman
>>
>>29125926
>Beta loser using "beta" as an insult
>>
>>29125596
millennial detected

people actually made an effort to be wholesome and non-degenerate before this generation but you fags just had to buy the corporate dumbing down and media push for the least common denominator
>>
>>29125837
I love strangling girls during sex. My girl doesn't like it. I cheat on her all the time with other girls. The only reason I keep her, is to stop some other beta from having her. Kek. Fucking autists.
>>
>>29125970
Nice source you got there faglord.
Not about to take some virgin's advice regarding sex.
>>
>>29125877
>>29125956
its not even that, i think what makes me more uncomfortable is that when i'm doing it in the heat of the moment i enjoy it as well
does that mean i have a rape fantasy? i dont think i do, its a strange conflict
>>
>>29125926
Well yeah, I mean I am a KHV. I like the idea of being a little rough but the heavy stuff just doesn't seem appealing to me.
>>
>>29125997
post your roleplay fanfiction somewhere else you ugly fat fuck.
>>
>>29125837
>>29125877

I wouldn't even mind doing this so much if women were just willing to be more submissive in general.

I don't feel like women in the 1940's had much of an issue with this, and a lot of them seemed pretty content with life.
>>
>>29125997
thank fuck haha i (>>29126005) thought i was the only one
how is the guilt? i've got with a few girls and exchanged nudes here and there despite being adamant i'd never cheat, it just seems that my idea of 'cheating' is getting more and more vague
>>
>>29126024
Yeah it really annoys me how women want to be seen as equals yet they all want to be humiliated and degraded. They our equals, I don't know why they pretend like they are.
>>
>>29125172
The last girl I fucked I literally choked her and she didn't come back to see me a second time because I didn't choke her hard enough. I put my whole arm around her throat as i fucked her doggy style and I pulled up towards my torso and she gagged, but she wanted to almost black out, so she wasn't satisfied.

on the first date.
>>
I could never strangle or playful slap or lightly dominate my girlfriend because it would make me want to do it full on for real
>>
>>29126046
There is no guilt. I hate her with a passion and the only reason I keep her is because I am sadistic and enjoy her money.
>>
>>29126024
Yeah, I don't like the bullshit idea that women's submissiveness doesn't reflect anything about their character, or that they don't prefer being dominated outside of the bedroom too.

I love dominating women sexually, I just don't like the fact women are clearly insecure with their own submissive nature and try to cloak it in feminist nonsense.
>>
I don't understand this myself. I'm pretty submissive and shy in everyday life but all my fantasies involve softly dominating a qt boy. Maybe it's because most girls are outgoing now, so they compensate their feral needs by being submissive in bed? I don't know. I think that kinks really do tell something about your internal character, though.
>>
>>29126066
do you love her? i know you don't have to like the girl you love, like fuck do i like mine most of the time, in the nicest way possible i'm worried of becoming you
shes out of my league and also has lots of money which she doesn't mind sharing and all i seem to do is manipulate her, i dont know why i do it lad
>>
>>29125912
That's because they do it to themselves. Alone.
>>
>>29126113
I'm a quiet, shy man yet I really like the idea of dominating a woman. I think these things are just experiments to see ourselves differently, acting out idealised roles that we don't feel comfortable with in public.
>>
File: money.jpg (49 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
money.jpg
49 KB, 400x400
>>29125172
>What went wrong?

Nothing. Women being women.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.