[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much can one guy take
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
I want a way out of loneliness, I want the women, I want the satisfaction of being in society and not a outcast.

I havent met a damn person as pathetic and a piece of human trash as I am. Its unbareable fellow robots.

I feel as if my own mental state is warping, just today I was outside and questioned just beating down every couple I seen. You know it really fucking hurts when youre denied the pleasures others feel and have.

Its so unfair in this world and people just tell you to get over it as if that helps. Theyre basically saying ignore your pain and live.

I hate this world so much, fellow robots I may do something bad in the future. Please just remember I love you all more than anything else. You guys actually gave a fuck about me. To me, youre my girlfriend, lover and supporter.

Im such a fucking loser, a failure, a waste of meat. On top of it all im a nigger.

Its funny in hindsight, I lose before I even played the game
>>
don't become the next elliot rodger please. Can you imagine the backlash it would have on all the other blackbots on the board? anyway hang on there broh
>>
>>29125008
>>29125129

Go for highscore!
>>
Finderdawg, don't do this homie. There's more to life than tuna. You're actually in a great position, at least you have a job and you're socially capable. Most of us can't put a sentence together or make eye contact with girls while being sober. Don't lose your shit my man, you're still very young, be patient, life is a marathon. Some people get their first gf at 14, some at 28, shit happens. Don't do stupid shit, stay afloat.
>>
>Its so unfair in this world and people just tell you to get over it as if that helps. Theyre basically saying ignore your pain and live.
Everyone has pain you selfish motherfucker. You're the one making your life about it.
>I may do something bad in the future
Cowardly, spineless motherfucker. Saying it like you might have no control over it because of what the world has done to you. Try to stop wallowing.
>>
If the regressive have their way, you may he able to find something to occupy your time blackbot. Just don't worry about females, they are cancer, just take your welfare money and buy a realistic doll to cuddle. Supplement your loneliness with comradeship if you can
>>
Follow the ways of St.Elliot, and you might even get the world high score. DO IT PHAGGOT.
>>
I know what it feels like to be alone, I love you too my melanine enriched friend
>>
File: tumblr_lt5br3bjAT1r3n3ugo1_500.gif (370 KB, 500x348) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lt5br3bjAT1r3n3ugo1_500.gif
370 KB, 500x348
>>29125008
>On top of it all im a nigger

Idk if this is b8 or not. But don't call yourself a nigger you fucking idiot. just atleast have some self respect, and if that's you pic related youre not such a bad looking guy. Just go to a local gym get ripped and fuck bitches.

>b-but anon it's easier said than done

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5IMO0RohL4

thank me later
>>
Just kill your self b4 you hurt others because of your own problems please
>>
if you sneeze we all dead
>>
File: niggrpls.png (10 KB, 204x247) Image search: [Google]
niggrpls.png
10 KB, 204x247
>>29126107
>kill your self

yourself* and that is coming from a guy that speaks 4 lenguages u cuck
>>
I dislike people like you not because of your problems (I'm in the same position as you) but because you want to hurt other people due to them being in a different position, how would you feel if one day you are walking and some degenerate shit like you decided to end their existence because of their own problems....
>>
>>29126156
Nice, good for you man I speak 3
>>
File: 1454530120469.jpg (110 KB, 582x802) Image search: [Google]
1454530120469.jpg
110 KB, 582x802
>>29126208
Nice. what 3
>>
>>29125008
Nobody denied you shit. It's your own damn fault you don't have your shit together.
>>
>>29125008
My advice? See a psychologist. Fuck hookers. Get a hobby. Do charity work with disabled so you see how your problems are easily resolved and not really physical.

Being a robot is hard.
>>
>>29125008

Black bro, I love you too. But fuck the women, they ain't worth it, trust it from a guy who's dated a few and almost married one. Go to a korean bathhouse and fuck a few, get it out of your system.

You're not trash. The education system and the media says you're trash, just a pity that you fell for it. Get that idea out of your head, detox a little.

Make a tulpa when you're in a better frame of mind, it will provide friendship and companionship.

$300 is all you need to be happy, black bro. $160 for the hooker from the bathhouse, another $140 for a couple of good meals, some good booze, and cheap entertainment like a movie or a show. Go treat yourself man, and remember I love you.
>>
>>29125008
Desire is the root of all suffering.

It is a tether that leashes you to vice and unhappiness.

Other people are inherently unreliable, women, men, shemales, whatever.

You will always in any case, be unable to properly love another person unless you love yourself.

Though once you love yourself you will not feel that cloying emptiness in any case.

Sex is just biology, not nirvana.
>>
File: 1397678653877.jpg (10 KB, 441x408) Image search: [Google]
1397678653877.jpg
10 KB, 441x408
>>29126073
>Just go to a local gym get ripped and fuck bitches.

le gainz le gets le grillz le eric memey

For real though, fucking bitches won't make you feel better. If nothing else it will just open wide the roaring existential loneliness you're dealing with. You'll realize pretty quickly that you're just a meme fuck because of the BBC. They don't give two shits about you. What humans really crave is companionship, and women won't, I repeat, WON'T give you that. Every woman I've ever met only liked be for the things I had that they wanted; money or expertise. The vast, vast majority of women in this day and age are self-centered, brainless trash and are not worth your time.

I don't have any advice for you, other than just try to find a hobby that speaks to you, and some real friends. Not video games or anime or online friends or any of that shit. Get yourself an outlet, brother.

If it's lifting, then so be it. Just don't lift for women like a dumb fucking idiot.
>>
>>29126377
i was just joking about, get ripped and fuck bitches.

if you just let the fuck bitches part out it's good.
>>
smoke some weed and go for a nightwalk.

There is no cure to loneliness tho.
Now I see loneliness as a modern society illness.

Stay strong, you'll eventually do interesting things with your life.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.