[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What a beautiful day it is... what a privilege it is to admire
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: tumblr_nzczwzUc711v0pigno1_1280.jpg (263 KB, 720x764) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzczwzUc711v0pigno1_1280.jpg
263 KB, 720x764
What a beautiful day it is... what a privilege it is to admire it-

Oh hey wagecuck... shouldn't you be at work? Haha, oh well..

Another day, another dollar.
>>
File: i-didnt-go-to-work-today.jpg (69 KB, 450x578) Image search: [Google]
i-didnt-go-to-work-today.jpg
69 KB, 450x578
it's already hell on earth as a privileged NEET because depression is still present because i know too much about the illuminati, but it's so much worse for the wageslaves.... i'm so tired of this all...so tired...
>>
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FFFFFFUUUCCCK. YOOOOOUUUUU

Fucking NEET piece of shit
>>
File: ElitesWantWar.jpg (59 KB, 555x545) Image search: [Google]
ElitesWantWar.jpg
59 KB, 555x545
>>29125061
or maybe their ignorance of their wretchedness and misery is what helps them go on.... and yet, i'd never want to have my memories erased and be plugged back into the Matrix....it's too late...i cont go back, i wont go back...truth is hard to swallow...but it's better, its better in the grand scheme of eternity and salvation...
>>
File: image.png (686 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
686 KB, 640x1136
>>29125061
As a semi neet (bullshit nepotism "job" where I don't do much of anything for covered living expenses), I completely agree with you. I'm so goddamn tired of this shit too. The isolation, depression, and anxiety truly breaks a person down. Especially when I was told my entire life I was "going places". The only place I'm going is fucking into an incinerator after I fucking shoot myself in the fucking head. I'm curious to hear more about the illuminati though, what do you know that's so harrowing? I've looked into it myself, but it is always different stories like everything is controlled by six corporations or some shit, to the whacked out lizard people conspiracy. I'd be hard pressed to be surprised to find out something like that was true, due to the fucking impossible/ineffable things I've experienced from psychedelic experimentation. Don't do that shit anymore though. Been to the edge and back, thought I learned the secrets of the universe and shit hurrrrr dirrr fuck it makes me cringe to think about three years ago... But yeah, illuminate me with some darkness please so I can have another excuse to spin this revolver chamber again.
>>
>>29125420
>>29125061
>>29125130
Delusional NEET's. I can't say you are wrong 100%, but you are just as autistic as religion fags.
>>
>>29125420
we are slaves in this world, all is vanity.....but there is hope in the Holy Bible...read it...it gives me hope and faith... trust no one...so much deception all around us....only trust the divinely preserved authorized king james bible. that's the only advice i'd give myself if i could go back in time.
peace, my friend.
>>
>>29125585
Yawwwwwn tell me something I don't already have told to me by some "hotshot" poster on fucking r9k every fucking day. You're real fucking original dude. Seriously. You should be a novelist. Delusional? Yeah I'll admit that. Autism is a meme for fuckheads like you. I'm not that impaired. Depression isn't fucking autism. I am more of a sociopath than anything. I lie about everything. To everyone. I just played you even to an extent. Feels good to pull someone's strings... For example your dumbass fingers on the memeboard.
>>
>>29125607
Peace be with you too my friend. I've seen/felt Christ before. It was the most sublime experience of my life, not even joking. Salvation is my only hope now too. I already knew we were slaves, was looking for something that was new. I made a mistake coming to this awful planet. Sure sure it's pretty sometimes, but it has been soiled for me entirely as I've become increasingly jaded as time passes by. And miles to go before I sleep.
>>
I would love to be a neet and not work the only problem is I can't because I dont have the money.
How do you do it?
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29124980
This is a beautiful day to check beautiful-day-admiring privilege.
>>
>>29124980

I "work" for the government.

No one is making money off of me.
>>
>>29125420
don't do it dude don't kill yourself call a helpline they'll help you
>>
Finally a NEET thread, these are getting rarer and rarer. Are you NEETcucks running out of money to pay the internet
>>
File: 1464282573507.jpg (37 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
1464282573507.jpg
37 KB, 604x453
>>29124980

I enjoy my job, i work 3 days a week and make 200k/year. I literally make considerably more than you neets get in a month, in a single day. Im also not a fat degenerate and live a healthy, fulfilling life. I have nice car, 6 bedroom home in which I own at the age of 22. I travel to exotic places and live a high end life. The best part about all of it is that I loved every second of the journey to success, I was a robot 3 years ago when I had nothing, contemplating going on welfare and here i am, still a robot but achieving the life you neets scowl at and deep down wish you could have.

Couldn't be mad at the wagecuck meme even if i tired because i know only fat unhappy neets perpetuate it.

>ywf
>>
>>29124980
Have you even read that book? Or anything by Bukowski?

That quote isn't supposed to encourage someone to just sit around all day and contribute jack shit to society. Nobody wants to work in a cubicle, thats why every sad fuck at an office job dreams about what-if he'd never stopped playing in his college band, or if they should write a play, all that bullshit.

Even if it was, it was spoken by a man who died angry, drunk, and lonely. He wasn't a happy man, and neither was the "character" who spoke that line (Chinaski is a thinly veiled look at Bukowski). Both were shown to be horrible, damaged, rapey, womanizing, alcoholic, just sad angry men. But his books are still good reads.

Quotes like that are supposed to inspire you to be your own boss. Do your own thing. Create something that speaks to others.

You're not smart, you're lazy. You're not a misunderstood intellectual who needs his hermit time to think deep, you're a drain on those around you. You're not sitting at home with your NEET bux creating great art or anything, because most artists still actually make money.

Lazy cunt.
>>
>>29127951
post pic of car with timestamp
>>
>>29127951
If what you are telling us is true, then I humbly ask for some advice, something to set me in motion and achieve great things. I desperately need to make something of myself.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.