[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You robots want depression, ill give you depression You know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1464154763746.jpg (185 KB, 534x1236) Image search: [Google]
1464154763746.jpg
185 KB, 534x1236
You robots want depression, ill give you depression

You know whats fucked up. When someome is hated for years for NO GOOD REASON! They dont even have the opportunity to communicate with people who dont outright FUCKING HATE THEM. That means you get NO SOCIAL SKILLS WHATSOEVER simply because everyone decided it was ok to hate you FOR NO FUCKING REASON.

Then BECUASE you have no social skills people hate you have NO FUCKING SOCIAL SKILLS BUT YOU COULDN'T PRACTICE ANY SOCIAL SKILLS BECUASE EVERYONE HATES YOU FOR NO FUCKING REASON!!!!

IT shouldn't be terrifying to speak to another human being. IT SHOULDNT BE TERRIFYING to TALK to a FEMALE! But EVERY SINGLE ENCOUNTER.

And I mean
>EVERY SINGLE ENCOUNTER WITH ANOTHER HUMAN HAS ALMOST ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ENDED UP WITH PEOPLE TELLING YOU YOU ARE A PIECE OF SHIT AND YOU SHOUD KILL YOURSELF BEFORE YOU EVEN GET PAST THE 4TH GRADE ON A DAILY BASIS. AND YOU HAVEN'T EVEN TURNED 10 YET!

SO the mere THOUGHT of talking to another human litterely makes you SHAKE AND SHIVER AND TREMBLE IN THE DEEPEST PART OF YOUR TORSO becuase Every encounter with a random human being has attacked you so fucking much that it triggers a FIGHT OR FLIGHT RESPONSE just so you can TALK.

THIS FUCKING resonates with me so much you have no fucking Idea. Normies have no fucking idea what its like to be mentaly and physically TORTURED ON A DAILY FUCKING BASIS.

Almost every single robot is a victim of normie abuse.
But is abusing other people so normal?

And then they expect you to just get out there and just ask out girls and suddently hang out with "friends" with confidence coming out of nowhere that you dont fucking have.

Its like asking a rape slave raped on a daily basis since elementary school to "get over it" and just go have some sex.
>>
and here i thought i was living a shit life
>>
File: its-time-to-stop-posting.jpg (48 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
its-time-to-stop-posting.jpg
48 KB, 500x375
Are you drunk OP?

>>29124878
>and here i thought i was living a shit life
leave or share your story, it's not like theres anything good on this board anyways
>>
>>29124910
No, just tortured for years on end
>>
>>29124978
I feel you but this type of posts looks like a drunk rant.

I hope this made you feel better regardless.
>>
File: 1464533574838.png (2 KB, 194x247) Image search: [Google]
1464533574838.png
2 KB, 194x247
Worst part is when normies turn around and blame you for being a worthless, depressed, mentally-ill loser, saying you're like this "because of the choices you've made." Yes, I made the choice to be rejected and bullied by my peers no matter what I did for the better part of a decade. I made the choice to develop a debilitating anxiety disorder that barely lets me leave the house and doesn't let me function in society. I made the choice to be absolutely miserable and fail at everything I ever try. I made the choice to be born ugly, deformed, and poor. I made the choice to grow up without a father to teach me how to be a man. I made the choice to be unhappy. Totally.

They keep telling themselves this because it justifies their naive, insane worldview: "only bad people fail in life, good people always succeed! :D"
>>
>>29125104
I believe it is very therapeutic.
>>
>>29125138
Your not the only one who didnt grow jp without a father my robot.
I FEEL YOU.

I feel you man.
I feel you man

That an important notion. Just becuase someone fails doesn't make them a bad guy.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160607-151401.jpg (361 KB, 1097x704) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160607-151401.jpg
361 KB, 1097x704
Part of the reason why post like these dont get as many replys is becuase its so fucking true the normies on here can't even argue about it.
>>
>>29125492
I kinda find this sad. I see a handful of threads like these every week.
Usually they get no, or very few replies like you said.
It really is a shame.
Atleast it posting stuff like this can help you figure out your mind a little better and make you feel better like >>29125171 said for example.

I'd really love to see a thread like this someday that is full of real problem related discussion instead of bait and ironic memes.
>>
>>29124831
too much truth in this story not to feel this feel.
>>
>Get bullied a lot in high school
>Get told to tell teachers whenever it happens
>Do just that
>Weeks or months later in class
>Overhear one of the bullies say to the teacher "don't take too much notice of Anon, he like to lie a lot"
>Teacher laughs "yeah I though so"
>In that moment all of my hope went, leaving me feeling trapped with no way out
>Class was on the second floor and had one side just made of windows
>First of many suicidal thoughts where I considered jumping out
>>
I think this is why I admire school shooters, if people treat you like shit they shouldn't get away with it
>>
>>29124831
Where are all the females saying they are robots now?
This story is why females can't be robots. They just can't experience the type of internal shaking and fear that guys feel.
Becuase at least if you are a girl people see you as a victim, they will try to help you. Even if you are ugly you can still fucking cry.

But boys arn't suppose to cry. Just told to suck it up. Hold emotions inside, and either have everyone act like SO FUCKING !!!SURPRISED!!! WHEN SOMEONE EXPLODES AND SHOOTS UP A FUCKING SCHOOL even though its been building for OVER A DECADE!

>How tragic they say
>How could a monster do such a thing

They are NOT FUCKING MONSTERS! They are VICTIMS!

Even if they were a monster, monsters are created. Frankenstein may have been a ugly person, but it is the instant hate that his creator had for his own son.

And all the village people who cast out and tried to kill him savagely with fire.
They created Frankenstein the "MONSTER" not him. Frankenstein was merely and innocent child. The true monster is the doctor his creator and the village people.

They are monsters.

And so, surpressing your feelings and not crying. By surpressing your natural feelings they expect you to become emotionless

Emotionless like a robot.
>>
>>29125138
exactly that, it's all our fault, fuck this shit.
>>
>>29125138
>"only bad people fail in life
This is a load of horseshit psychopaths are the most successful people on this planet, its actually the good ones who fail in the end.
>>
>>29126978
>This story is why females can't be robots. They just can't experience the type of internal shaking and fear that guys feel.
They can though from other women, women are the most poisonous evil creatures in the human form on earth thats why so many girls kill themselves when they are bullied by other girls because girls have no sympathy they just laugh at you and use you for social cred the level of hatred women have for other women is unbelievable. One of the things tranny idiots dont get is that being a woman is harder than being a man because women have brains that designed to make them feel like shit all the time and women are more critically judged compared to men in society and the judging is from other women who are very cruel to anything they perceive as below them.
>>
threads like that are so sad, and every time i see that so much people had passed through this my anger of society only increase, i think, sincerely, that there's not even a glimpse of hope for all this shit, this world will be always fucked up.
>>
>>29128236
Even as guy you can still get bullied by girls.
I dont think its girls get judged more becuase when it comes to what you have accomplished girls can basicly have no carrer or skill whatsoever and as long as they can look DECENTLY attractive they are not losers.

Even if you are a hansome guy if you dont have something accomplished then you are still seen as a bum or loser.

Its all relative but society gives some compassion to girls just cus they think they are weak. If you are a average or ugly guy why would you even get any compassion?

Its all relative
>>
beta uprising when? my fellow wizards! When is the holy beta uprising?!!

normie heathens must pay
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.