[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>6'0 >athletic body with lean muscle >at least
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1464496500244.jpg (13 KB, 323x156) Image search: [Google]
1464496500244.jpg
13 KB, 323x156
>6'0
>athletic body with lean muscle
>at least 6/10 face (from other people's judgement - lowest is usually 6, average is about 7)
>perfect teeth
>good hair/hairline
>good jawline
>not a total autistic introvert
>smart
>funny
>have wealthy family

why dont i have gf pls robots
>>
>>29124653
It's because you're a gigantic faggot
>>
File: 20160527_171901.png (914 KB, 1440x1099) Image search: [Google]
20160527_171901.png
914 KB, 1440x1099
reply to my thread you faggots
>>
>>29124653
Because you think the world owes you something. I'm in the same position but my social skills just aren't enough. I've accepted my fate and the fact that almost all girls I'd be incompatible with.
>>
>>29124653
>>6'0
Ok, bare minimum height
>>athletic body with lean muscle
Probably looks like shit
>>at least 6/10 face (from other people's judgement - lowest is usually 6, average is about 7)
Probably a 4
>>perfect teeth
No1 cares
>>good hair/hairline
No1 cares, your haircut is probs some beta shit or that shitty don draper haircut that everyone is already tired of.
>>good jawline
lol doubt it
>>not a total autistic introvert
Yes you are
>>smart
No you aren't
>>funny
To your mom
>>have wealthy family
Your dad making $126,000 a year doesn't mean shit.

You're likely just delusional about all of this, and it's all fixable IF you weren't a delusional faggot. Like none of the things wrong with you is a problem, it's just that you think you're gods gift to women when really you're some loser who isn't hot and isn't funny. Just stop thinking so highly of yourself and then you'll be able to actually make some self improvement.
>>
>>29124653
>Rattles off personal stats like some rpg character
>Wonders why people are repulsed

Life dont work like that kiddo
>>
>>29124653
post a fucking pic
>>
>6'0

MANLETT
>>
>>29124653
>6'4
>fat
>3/10 face
>crooked teeth
>slowly receding hairline
>weak jawline
>stutter
>not very smart
>funny
>poorfag
3 girls were crushing on me but i rejected them. I guess your personality sucks amigo.
>>
>>29124653
You need to be socially competent. You need to be confident. You need to be on a mission and have a clear goal in life. You need to be better than the other guys in your proximity. Also you must not ever NEED a woman. if she senses desperation you are out.

Honestly, I dont know why men even bother anymore. Just let them fuck themselves? Seriously why do you bother?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.