[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>psychologist appointment is cancelled because he fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1463536000599.jpg (78 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
1463536000599.jpg
78 KB, 657x527
>psychologist appointment is cancelled because he fucking died
I suspect he killed himself. He was a very troubled man.
>>
>>29124626
What a day, what a day
>>
>>29124626
ayylmao

alienbl0xx
>>
You should go to his house and steal his journals and clothes and shampoo and pretend to be him and become this crazy guy obsessed with psychoanalyzing your physiologist.
>>
Kek, and this the kind of person people come to for advice. Psychology is a meme
>>
no suprises there. Psychology is the career with the highest suicide rate
>>
>>29124930
I think thats because they are mentally ill themselves. People go into that profession to help people with their struggles because of their own struggles. Come to think of it, I should have known something was up with him.
>come into appointment
>he has his face down on his desk
>"oh, hi anon. I didn't see you there. Have a seat"
>he looks extremely tired
>asks me why I keep coming to see him
>he says I must just be getting tired of hearing him speak
>try to tell him how much he has helped me and that I like talking to him
>he doesn't really buy it
I really should have talked more to him about how much he had helped me. I have a purpose in life because of what he taught me.
>>
>>29124805
Psychologists who are mentally ill themselves are the only ones who can help you. I have seen 3 therapists, 2 psychiatrists, 4 psychotherapists, and a social worker and all of them were normies who would pretend to understand. Only frank was able to get through to me and help me. It's such a shame he is gone.
>>
File: 1460716205483.png (17 KB, 882x758) Image search: [Google]
1460716205483.png
17 KB, 882x758
>>29125493
God dammit frank you madman
>>
>>29124930
Dentists have the highest suicide rate.
>>
>>29125586
i thought it was veterinarians
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.